SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:27 pm

isittrue wrote:Anyone see nicks tweet today about she crashed my heart like a hurricane and forever changed its landscape (paraphrasing). Hope this is not in connection to K.  Still think he's planning something for ATFR

Eta. Back to my original thought that we get a Mesnick this season

Yes I saw it but I do not think it has anything to do with K . I really think by her actions on SM Nick is very happy that he dodged the bullet called K . He just seems so happy now.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

happyfriday - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:35 pm

^^^ hahaha no way Nick does anything. I agree that if Kaitlyn and Shawn are indifferent, but I doubt they will be. Kaitlyn has been in bed with shawn at the SH visits this whole time. Do you really think Nick would say "okay, you want me now?" "Sure lets go!"

Maybe Nick met someone new?? He seems so over everything at this point. JMO ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:36 pm

Yeah but I can't shake this feeling that something happens at ATFR. Maybe the whole show she doubts his feelings and then sees watching it back that they were genuine and questions Shawn's feelings. Maybe she does pull a Mesnick. I hope she meant what she said and went with Shawn since he is the one. I truly want S and K happy and Nick to find someone outside the show. I do think we see amazing chemistry between both pairings tonight and the FRC will be a hard call

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:36 pm

Yeah, I'm thinking he's in a new relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:39 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ hahaha no way Nick does anything.  I agree that if Kaitlyn and Shawn are indifferent, but I doubt they will be.  Kaitlyn has been in bed with shawn at the SH visits this whole time.  Do you really think Nick would say "okay, you want me now?" "Sure lets go!"  

Maybe Nick met someone new??  He seems so over everything at this point.  JMO ;)

Millsy retweeted it so I think it is show-related.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:41 pm

I hope you are right, CP.
He seems to spends lots of time with Jacklyn S and his friend Mark. I wonder if they are doubt dating or J and M are smoke screen to cover something? :stirthepot

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:42 pm

That was my first thought when I saw his tweet that maybe he has someone new now. I have always thought that Nick would find someone when he did not expect it . I also agree that Nick seems like he really is done with the drama of this show and has moved on.JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:46 pm

sdmom wrote:I hope you are right, CP.
He seems to spends lots of time with Jacklyn S and his friend Mark. I wonder if they are doubt dating or J and M are smoke screen to cover something? :stirthepot

Sorry for the double post but I highly doubt that Nick and J are dating . I think she is just truly a great friend of his and knows who he really is and that is why she defends him. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:48 pm

I disagree. I read NR theory in the fan forum and I tend to agree that it is related to K and something big happens tonight. Maybe she and Nick profess their feelings to each other which will really set Shawn off when he sees it? I really hope he is a new relationship but I have doubts.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:02 pm

IMO - Nicks posts are thought out. He is a smart and savvy guy. I have come to respect and like Nick this season because he presents himself on the show and on SM as a real person. He is multi faceted and flawed just like all of us are. I find his quirkiness and originality interesting in a show that is often filled with very one dimensional characters. He seems to own who he is and is not just a storyline. That said... I believe that TPTB have had him in mind as the next Bachelor since he came on the show this season. I think it is reflective in his edit and will be even more so in the next episodes. I know lots of people do not like Nick but he garners lots of emotion and attention on SM. Look how many threads have been devoted to him just on this forum. Nick equals good ratings for ABC and at the end of the day that is always the goal of TPTB.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:15 pm

Being a longtime fan of Nick, I am interested to see how his family handles the situation tonight.  Will he tell them about the pre-FS sex? Will he tell them about Shawn directing his anger about the situation towards Nick?  How will they react to the switch up of schedule as they have been through this before and know how it is supposed to work?  What will they think of Kaitlyn?  I wonder how much of the family dates will actually get shown with all the guy on guy drama taking up precious airtime?  

I feel like Nick did fill his family in on the tension with Shawn because of his brother's Twitter response to Nick's "Everything is Cool!" tweet around the time of the travel to Utah (after the heated rivalry was amping up).  His brother James posted, "ORLY?!" (Oh, really?) with a bitmoji of himself dressed in a crown and heart sunglasses.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:15 pm

whit90 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I hope you are right, CP.

Sorry for the double post but I highly doubt that Nick and J are dating . I think she is just truly a great friend of his and knows who he really is and that is why she defends him. JMO

Sorry I didn't make myself clear: what I meant is: could he be dating one of J's friends? If he, the new girl, J, M and other friends all hang out together, people probably won't suspect too much?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle