SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yourbodyisart - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Stacia620 Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:We posted about this awhile back - Nick should be a model.
Calvin Klein model. :yes:

I couldn't agree with you more!  I have been saying that myself for a long time.  He is gorgeous and has an absolutely perfect physique.  I think he would make a perfect model.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

yourbodyisart - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:I finally got to change my avatar.

beatingheart

Love it Elon! eyedrool I am thinking I need a dual one as well for my fav couple and then of of Nick. He needs his own Matilda! :Nod:

I agree, a Matilda will do him great!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:27 pm

I suggested model. Someone else finished it off for me and said briefs. laugh out loud

I guess it's an ask and you shall receive kinda thing. laugh out loud

ETA: I believe my thought process at the time was I hoped he got some offers for something, since he never promoted himself after the last season. I hope he gets a lot of offers. This humble guy deserves it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I suggested model. Someone else finished it off for me and said briefs. laugh out loud

I guess it's an ask and you shall receive kinda thing. laugh out loud

ETA: I believe my thought process at the time was I hoped he got some offers for something, since he never promoted himself after the last season. I hope he gets a lot of offers. This humble guy deserves it.
I think he may have been reading your posts on here, GA.  yes Or at least is on the same wavelength. :Nod:

Even if Nick has nothing more to do with this franchise I think he could make it as Calvin Klein type model. He's got the look and it's about time he showed people that he has more to him than just brains/smarts/wit/humor (usually it is the other way around for guys who post pics of their physiques, but like you said, Nick is such a humble guy it is no wonder people are surprised at his physique).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:04 pm

Whatever his intentions are, I think this time, his sm activities post filming is different from last year. He seems more out there, light hearted, enjoying life more. I guess I kind of agree with others he probably was not as into Kaitlyn as Andi. Last season his intense feelings for Andi probably caught him off guard. But I still scratch my head: if he was not so in love with K, why proposed?
I so hope this season will end soon, so everyone involved will move on. I want to see if Nick is the next lead, how he acts after the show. Someone posted RS said Nick's moved on, and assumed he meant romantically. Can't wait to see.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:13 pm

I think Nick was sincere and did see Kaitlyn as a potential life partner, thus he proposed and even told her he is scared to death of getting hurt again.

But he did get hurt. F2 again. However, I think Nick watching the show (since he wasn't there the first 4 weeks) probably has been eye opening and helped to fill in what he didn't know for sure on the show. 

I also think that what he said to Kaitlyn, that he liked that she brought out the lighter side to him was telling. I think he left the show deciding to be more light-hearted than ever before and just have more fun. That he could bring that to his own life... he doesn't need a girl to bring that to his life - he can do it himself.

My favorite couple, Art and Matty, have inspired me to realize that having fun and not taking things so seriously is an important part of life, and doesn't mean one can't be deep or philosophical or not take things that need to be taken seriously, seriously... but that life is not meant to be lived weighted down with burdens. I think Nick, even with his photos he is posting, is just deciding to enjoy the ride more and I say good for him! It is such a silly show after all, so why not have some fun with it? jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:37 am

I was on my lunch break when I checked my phone and saw the Nick pics today and after having a cranky annoying morning at work I definitely noticed after my break i was definitely more chipper and full of life Hugesmile Coincidentally I had gone and got a coffee drink at Dutch Bros during lunch so our guy speaks the truth re coffee laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:08 am

Nick's twitter prior to the show on-air was a roller-coaster of emotions, with a bit of wallowing sensation for a week after FRC, until that first weekend soon after in NYC, then he started to joke and play "word innuendos" with others from TB team (Tanner, JJ and Clint), where it was sensed some sort of sarcasm towards how things went down with the Bette and the edit.
Still he was voicing his support to woman's rights and acknowledging emotional connection to sex ... as his way to support his actions and the ones of Kaitlyn. (Then the boys went to BIP and he was awaiting the "ddd d-dum" moment) He was enjoying the time with his friends and sport CHI-mania of a month. He faced the criticism and negativity every Monday/Tuesday after the show and kept it "light" with the positive quotes.
@viallnicholas28 Jun 13
Memories happen without warning
And just like Kaitlyn, after the spoiler-video, the weight of keeping the ending under wraps was lifted ... and his SM mood reflects a joy on the Fridays and Sundays and great nights in Chicago. There's no need to hide or brood.
This is a new chapter in Nick's life.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:30 pm

sdmom wrote:There are many many more here:
http://www.glossphotographystudios.com/
Click Client Proofing,
My fav is the headshot of him holding up the coffee mug smiling. You can see the lines around his eyes, but to me, it is an attractive sign of life experience and wisdom. Too bad it's copyrighted, or I will change my avi.
*snipped*

If you go the above link and run the slide show in client - Nick, there a couple of shots of him laughing. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Great photos. Really great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:43 pm

Thanks I steal my new avatar. Looking hot meowwwwwwwwww

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:59 pm

small avis:
yourbodyisart - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 12 Nik110 yourbodyisart - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 12 Nik210 yourbodyisart - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 12 Nik310 yourbodyisart - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 12 Nik410

I'm packing and since I won't be able to connect with you tomorrow:
I wish you all HAPPY 4th of July! yourbodyisart - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 12 1627380978
Have an awesome weekend.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1