SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yourbodyisart - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:04 pm

happygolucky wrote:small avis:
yourbodyisart - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 13 Nik110    yourbodyisart - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 13 Nik210    yourbodyisart - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 13 Nik310    yourbodyisart - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 13 Nik410

I'm packing and since I won't be able to connect with you tomorrow:
I wish you all HAPPY 4th of July! yourbodyisart - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 13 1627380978
Have an awesome weekend.

You too Happy !!!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

yourbodyisart - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:11 pm

I adore this smirk ... yourbodyisart - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 13 Nik610

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:17 pm

On the AFTR, I would love for Nick to tell CH that he does not need to have Kaitlyn come out and have one final conversation with him, because he has already gotten all the closure that he needs, and he is at peace with how things ended.  He could then tell CH that he wishes much happiness to the new couple, at which time he gets up and exits the stage.

For me personally this would be the perfect ending, because in essence he would be giving a big ole "screw you" to the producers, by refusing to spend one more minute there than he wanted to.  And then I want him to be done with this franchise.

So, Nick, can you make this happen?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:44 pm

I don't know why some people are all up in arms over Nick's latest photos, just because his pants are undone.  I have seen worse on tv and magazines.  After all, it is the 4th of July Holiday weekend, maybe he just wanted to showcase his "stars & stripes" underwear collection. no idea
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I don't know why some people are all up in arms over Nick's latest photos, just because his pants are undone.  I have seen worse on tv and magazines.  After all, it is the 4th of July Holiday weekend, maybe he just wanted to showcase his "stars & stripes" underwear collection. no idea

He is way more covered than ANY female who posts bikini pics on SM. People who don't like him will just be offended by any and every thing he does. It is their opinion and freedom to do but I could think of more joyful, fun ways to go about my day than hurling negative comments to someone I am not a fan of. **edited** it is more fun for me to focus on someone I have a positive feeling towards and thus why I tend to keep my prescence on this board in Nickland.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:16 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I don't know why some people are all up in arms over Nick's latest photos, just because his pants are undone.  I have seen worse on tv and magazines.  After all, it is the 4th of July Holiday weekend, maybe he just wanted to showcase his "stars & stripes" underwear collection. no idea

He is way more covered than ANY female who posts bikini pics on SM. People who don't like him will just be offended by any and every thing he does. It is their opinion and freedom to do but I could think of more joyful, fun ways to go about my day than hurling negative comments to someone I am not a fan of. **edited** it is more fun for me to focus on someone I have a positive feeling towards and thus why I tend to keep my prescence on this board in Nickland.

cantstopl

I think he is just goofing off and having a great #summertime on SM. Being chill, which is such a better state of mind than other choices. Bet he has better quality days than some. 
 OF COURSE it causes a bit of a stir but it also gives him some control over what is being talked about in relation to him... and amusement I imagine at everything that is off the mark. Not that he necessarily wants people talking but he knows they do so what the heck, why not?

Also, no reason why a man can't be secure in his sexuality and be provocative. It's not the sole domain of females. Both are judged by some but both probably couldn't care less. 
Nikki Ferrell and Tenley M both did boudoir shoots.  I think others have as well. Does it matter? Isn't this similar in tone? Is it fair to judge him by a different standard because he is male?

It's not like he's nude... yet :uptonogood :stirthepot

Last edited by notarose on Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:29 pm

reason wrote:Thanks I steal my new avatar.  Looking hot meowwwwwwwwww
That's my fave one! Glad you used it   kisses

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:46 pm

I may change my avatar umpteen times but never my mind about the awesomeness that is Nicholas Viall

photo 38675D6D-6013-4815-8D13-8328F00B59B6_zpsopm1a29b.jpg

Source: Nick's Facebook

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by raekae Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:00 pm

I don't get to post in here too often -- crazy busy all the time -- but these pictures are HOT!!! Love them!!!!!! And Nick. Thankful the toddler is sleeping and allowing me to mindlessly gaze at the pictures... Lol!
raekae
raekae

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:32 pm

raekae wrote:I don't get to post in here too often -- crazy busy all the time -- but these pictures are HOT!!! Love them!!!!!! And Nick. Thankful the toddler is sleeping and allowing me to mindlessly gaze at the pictures... Lol!

welcomeback It is always a pleasure to have another Team Nick join this thread we all enjoy !!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:47 pm

photo 38675D6D-6013-4815-8D13-8328F00B59B6_zpsopm1a29b.jpg

Oh, I wanted to add, this photo series should really be celebratory. A relatively unknown photographer, Jaci Ruben from Milwakee who is a long time friend of Nick, is getting her exceptional work showcased in some very popular entertainment mags and on sites. Lift up others and share the light.
This pic in particular IMO is a stunning portrait.  #talent  #celebratecreativewomen #loveyourbody
#yourbodyisart

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:23 pm

A point of view from TO

http://t.thestar.com/#/article/entertainment/2015/07/03/naked-and-unafraid-men-get-ogled-too-menon.html

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1