SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by notarose Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:28 am

Stacia620 wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:The one sitting next to Nick looks like Julie.

In fact, I did a little research on Julie few days ago since I didn't watch her season of survivor, I really think she is a good match with Nick. She's intelligent, likable in her season, had sad back story yet became a strong woman, with a real job, gets Nick And stands by him.

I wonder why these two didn't work out.

I agree with you.  They seem like they would make a great couple.  I think she is the same age as Nick if I'm not mistaking...not that it matters.

He is obviously in a public place just like when he met Whitney so he knows the risk of being photographed and the risk of rumor.  That is something I question.  Plus, why aren't there any other guys on the boat!  Oy, Nick. His humor slays.  Loving it giggling  Could be him and his love or who knows what. It's Nick.

As to Julie, she is all woman and a great catch IMO. Sensual, confident, accomplished, articulate... long list plus is loyal to Nick. In addition to being a producer on DWTS, she is a qualified relationship councelor who still practices. They are definitely friends, perhaps more? 

:uptonogood  HOT in this pic as has been the case throughout the airing of the show. Wish we could fast-forward to ATFR for the real scoop on what has brought out the best in our Nicholas.  He just keeps getting better and better... like fine special reserve Scotch... when "on the rocks" is a good thing.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by happygolucky Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:06 am

Hello Ladies ... Sunday "fanday"
chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 16 Six-pa10
Courtesy of Gloss Studios by Jaci Ruben ... I do not own the pictures.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:10 am

happygolucky wrote:Hello Ladies ... Sunday "fanday"
chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 16 Six-pa10
Courtesy of Gloss Studios by Jaci Ruben ... I do not own the pictures.

cantstopl   rofl   cantstopl
Talent!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:45 am

peggy0221 wrote:The one sitting next to Nick looks like Julie.

In fact, I did a little research on Julie few days ago since I didn't watch her season of survivor, I really think she is a good match with Nick. She's intelligent, likable in her season, had sad back story yet became a strong woman, with a real job, gets Nick And stands by him.

I wonder why these two didn't work out.

Who knows? Maybe they will. Maybe it's timing. Maybe he pulls a Des with Chris with her whole "I was so blind sighted by Brooks that I couldn't see that the one thing I needed was always in front of me" but replace Brooks with MeAndi/Kaitlyn/TPTB (!!! ok getting a bit carried away haha).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:57 am

Sorry, but I think Nick would owe Julie a huge I am an idiot if he gave up on them to pursue Kaitlyn. Now if they were only friends and she was helping him make his decision. But IMO Nick would be lucky for Julie to give him a second chance if he did abandon them to pursue Kaitlyn. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:11 am

stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, but I think Nick would owe Julie a huge I am an idiot if he gave up on them to pursue Kaitlyn. Now if they were only friends and she was helping him make his decision. But IMO Nick would be lucky for Julie to give him a second chance if he did abandon them to pursue Kaitlyn. JMO.

They seem to have only had 1 date then kept up as friends. Julie is very flirty/lovey with lots of male friends on Twitter and even IG - just affection by nature IMO.
There may have been nothing to give up on in the first time  That doesn't mean they may not hypothetically have decided to rekindle a romance  - just saying, there doesn't seem to have been much to "break up" the first time so as people in their 30's and with their continuing friendship ever since they just seem like mature people.  
Not seeing an issue.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:09 am

Perhaps it is Andi? J/k, but wouldn't that be hysterical. I can see the headlines: Jealousy leads Andi straight into Nick's hunky arms again!
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:18 am

remockered wrote:Perhaps it is Andi?  J/k, but wouldn't that be hysterical.  I can see the headlines:  Jealousy leads Andi straight into Nick's hunky arms again!

cantstopl
Well that would explain why his left arm is by his side, not touching the girl, and why both seem more interested in their phones than each other.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:16 pm

Nick posted on Snapchat ... exciting shot of his shoes. cantstopl
Nice red laces ... not tied, living on the edge. 

Ok, ok.  Sometimes I'm snarky.

Thought for the day courtesy of "Tony the healer" IG
 photo 1160CDB9-357E-429E-872C-9373C77EF7AC_zpsdbtqbkwr.jpg

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:44 pm

Boy oh boy I like that Nick is out enjoying his singleness. Why should he pretend for this silly show when it's been spoiled on snapchat by it's lead. I wish he will be photographed in the arms of a real woman before atfr. Y

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 16 1f49b  chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 16 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:56 pm

mysthelma wrote:Boy oh boy I like that Nick is out enjoying his singleness. Why should he pretend for this silly show when it's been spoiled on snapchat by it's lead. I wish he will be photographed in the arms of a real woman before atfr. Y

Amen to this mysthelma!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:24 pm

SueSt wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Boy oh boy I like that Nick is out enjoying his singleness. Why should he pretend for this silly show when it's been spoiled on snapchat by it's lead. I wish he will be photographed in the arms of a real woman before atfr. Y

Amen to this mysthelma!!  :yes:

Nick is a real man and if K prefers a boy I don't see why he should be moping around all heartbroken. You go Nick
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1