SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by notarose Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:35 pm

Snapchat
Nick_viall28

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:43 pm

notarose wrote:Snapchat
Nick_viall28
Has he had this for a while?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:Snapchat
Nick_viall28
Has he had this for a while?

No way to know.  
You can open an account using any "name" just like in this forum so no way of knowing how long he has had a snapchat acct. or the one under the name above.
Apps, iCloud, and other software are his business/area of expertise. He would know much more about function, including public access, than the average person.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:51 pm

Cool i just added him now to see if he uses it laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:35 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Cool i just added him now to see if he uses it laugh out loud

He added it to his IG profile and given how consistent he has always been I'd say he linked it because he will. 
Ooooo, exciting. Unedited/unfiltered Nick on the horizon.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:39 pm

I don't have snapchat so please post anything he posts.
I really like the way he handles himself on sm. Too bad lots of negativity. Do we know if he ever blocks anybody?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:54 pm

sdmom wrote:I don't have snapchat so please post anything he posts.
I really like the way he handles himself on sm. Too bad lots of negativity. Do we know if he ever blocks anybody?

Twitter - yes.  Some fans have complained about it.
IG - the odd time I saw comments by a few of his non-show friends who have tagged posters letting him know he should block them - before and shortly after his 1-1 aired. This makes me think he has others reading his SM and they are handling that for him. 

Negativity - honestly, there is much much more positive than negative tagged to his SM. It's not at all like last season. Loved his "let's talk about sex" IG poster post.  It was like a "timeout room" for the distraught child-types and a debate forum for the open-minded.  Brilliant.

Snapchat - a link for multiple platform download including desktop 
http://www.snapchatfreedownload.com/download-snapchat-links

Snapchat content isn't always auto saved unless the user decides to and even then it's only saveable for a limited time ... not sure, maybe 24 hrs. If he uses "cloudpipes", part of the Salesforce system integration, then his stuff won't be accessible to fans; will be specific to certain users only. 
Fans will only know when he posts "general".

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:22 am

I posted the following in the SM thread as well, but in case some of Nick's chicks don't read other forums, I will post it here as well.  Someone commented on Nick's most recent postings being about grilling and boating...

That is because he was boating today in Chicago.  Someone posted the following with a photo of him on a boat today:

@ChrysBan: Nick you are not being loyal to Kaitlyn! #TheBachelorette #independenceday #chicago #4th #caught @BacheloretteABC

http://twitter.com/ChrysBan/status/617434215534231553/photo/1

I am unable to bring the photo over...anybody else able?  It looks like the "fan" doesn't get how the show works...that the ending has already been decided.  

And yes, the reflection in Kaitlyn's sunglasses looks like a table with two plates on it to me.  There also might be someone to her side next to the second plate.  JMO.

Looks like the trio have confirmed that Kaitlyn and Shawn are eating ribs, drinking beer and swimming likely in a isolated SHV and Nick is boating on Lake Michigan surrounded by women...Good for all of them!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:30 am

Thanks OP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:08 am

The one sitting next to Nick looks like Julie.

In fact, I did a little research on Julie few days ago since I didn't watch her season of survivor, I really think she is a good match with Nick. She's intelligent, likable in her season, had sad back story yet became a strong woman, with a real job, gets Nick And stands by him.

I wonder why these two didn't work out.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:46 am

Thanks for the pic OnePromise
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrysBan/status/617434215534231553

photo 5B8D59F2-95C1-4994-A670-C10DB60C5EF5_zps3fgssdca.jpg

He looks fantastic here! Every inch the man we've been admiring post show. Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:52 am

peggy0221 wrote:The one sitting next to Nick looks like Julie.

In fact, I did a little research on Julie few days ago since I didn't watch her season of survivor, I really think she is a good match with Nick. She's intelligent, likable in her season, had sad back story yet became a strong woman, with a real job, gets Nick And stands by him.

I wonder why these two didn't work out.

I agree with you.  They seem like they would make a great couple.  I think she is the same age as Nick if I'm not mistaking...not that it matters.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1