SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:51 am

Today in my country, Slovenia, we've laid to rest our beloved "Polka King" (S. Avsenik), one of few Slovenes who brought polka to other countries, including Canada (W. Ostanek who received the Grammy awards for polka) ... weirdly I never enjoyed "our country music", preferred "the American" from Texas to Alberta ... till the day I've seen Nick "dance" on it in his hometown ... so ... since the last episode I have nothing positive to share here (I gladly won't watch the show after reading all the comments), but I want to give a shout-out to Viall family, for bringing the pride home ... them for their boy and reminding me of my roots.
Thank you.
Polka proud.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:59 am

I still don't know what Kaitlyn meant by the "spiritual" connection that she and Nick supposedly shared, given the fact that she obviously knew nothing about what it meant to be Catholic.  She may profess to being "spiritual", but that does not mean that she is religious.  I doubt that she comes from a very religious background - or else she just picks and chooses what she wants to believe when it comes to religion.  

I read her People blog, and the irony of her whole recollection of her conversations with Nick about his upbringing and childhood memories was quite interesting. She recounted him telling the story of how his mom and dad only knew each other a few weeks (not sure that is accurate) before they knew that they were meant to be together - and they are STILL together!!!  She was most definitely talking about her and Shawn when repeating that.  Oh, the irony of that, since those TWO relationships WERE NOT and ARE NOT even close to being the same.  Not even close!!!

And I agree that she and Nick are not a good match.  And I get the feeling that he now can clearly see that as well. I am also glad that he has quit mentioning Kaitlyn (or defending her) on SM, since it was only making him look bad to those who don't like him.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:16 am

Longhornfan wrote:I still don't know what Kaitlyn meant by the "spiritual" connection that she and Nick supposedly shared, given the fact that she obviously knew nothing about what it meant to be Catholic.  She may profess to being "spiritual", but that does not mean that she is religious.  I doubt that she comes from a very religious background - or else she just picks and chooses what she wants to believe when it comes to religion.  

I read her People blog, and the irony of her whole recollection of her conversations with Nick about his upbringing and childhood memories was quite interesting.  She recounted him telling the story of how his mom and dad only knew each other a few weeks (not sure that is accurate) before they knew that they were meant to be together - and they are STILL together!!!  She was most definitely talking about her and Shawn when repeating that.  Oh, the irony of that, since those TWO relationships WERE NOT and ARE NOT even close to being the same.  Not even close!!!

And I agree that she and Nick are not a good match.  And I get the feeling that he now can clearly see that as well.  I am also glad that he has quit mentioning Kaitlyn (or defending her) on SM, since it was only making him look bad to those who don't like him.

People blog:
"I was ready to leave Killarney behind and take the next step in my journey. Arriving to Cork for my date with Nick was exciting. He is a very touchy, hands-on kind of guy if you didn't notice – always kissing me and picking me up! So yes, that's why I always say the connection is physical. But this date was nice. It was different. When we walked into that beautiful cathedral and it brought Nick back to his childhood, it was great to hear him open up about his past. 
He grew up with a religious family and was in church often. It meant a lot to him to talk about that and to share those stories with me. You could tell they were happy memories of growing up. It was nice to see him light up when he was reminiscing. We lit a candle for a few people, and it just felt peaceful. I will admit, after the church, we were feeling very spiritual! It felt great to connect in that way. And how cute was the story about how his parents met! See? They met and were engaged within months and are still together! "

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:33 am

I noticed even models are following him on twitter and of course he's following them back.  Nick will do very well in finding the love of his life and probably better then some that have finished first in this farce of a show I sometimes watch.
Thanks to TPTB though they are allowing me to slowly distance myself from it!!!  Thank goodness, I wish it would go back to the days when it was somewhat decent. Those seasons, I have fond memories of and enjoyed...

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 20 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:37 am

He is getting it of attention by women on sm am sure in real life. So he doesn't have a problem finding the one.

Nick stay away from this franchise!!!!!

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 20 1f49b  chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 20 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:53 am

SueSt wrote:
mysthelma wrote:
TopShelf wrote:I think he watched with them for awhile, then went to a secret location to play an old school game of Monopoly with his love.

Topshelf I admire your optimism but that ship of Nick possibly being f1 has long sailed. I am okay with him not ending up with K. In the long term I think they would not have worked in terms of their lifestyles. K is well suited to the personal trainer.

giggling hahahah Kill her with kindness, mysthelma!  yes

Sue, are you talking about her killing me with kindness?

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:08 am

Sharleen's flare blog
In real life I’m all for honesty and transparency. It sounds cliché, but to quote the elderly local gentleman at Kelly’s Irish Pub, the secret to 36 years of marriage: “Trust. That’s the trick.” However, this being a reality dating show and not real life, I have a beef with Kaitlyn’s big confession. For sanity’s sake, the more in-the-dark a contestant is, the better.

I have the utmost respect for Kaitlyn confessing to Shawn that she slept with Nick. I get that it was coming from a place of wanting to be honest with him. What she did was difficult to watch, so I can only imagine how hard it was to do. However, to make that confession while Nick is still very much in the picture makes very little sense. Firstly, it contradicts her wanting to keep the relationships separate. Secondly, not only is Nick still in the picture, but it’s now Fantasy Suite dates; sex is not an abstract speculation but most likely a sure thing. For Kaitlyn to express guilt over sex with Nick only makes sense if it weren’t going to happen again. Otherwise, if she and Shawn end up together, that can be a conversation for when the cameras aren’t around and it’s been more or less established that she had sex with other people. At that point it would be in the past; what does it matter that she had sex with Nick a little bit sooner?

It’s not entirely dissimilar to Kaitlyn telling Shawn that he was “The One” halfway through the process. With that information, it’s impossible for Shawn not to observe the other relationships and compare his interactions with Kaitlyn to the other guys’. And now, with the information that she slept with Nick, Shawn is left to fester while Kaitlyn and Nick are on their Fantasy Suite date, where they will surely have sex again. Ignorance truly can be bliss. Kaitlyn has insisted that the relationships be kept separate, but by oversharing with Shawn she forces his awareness of them. Again, I get where she’s coming from; she wanted to reassure him and prove her trustworthiness to him. But the timing of this reveal didn’t do either of them any favours.

All that said, I would bet everything that the producers suggested and pushed for that confession. After all, it was guaranteed drama, and we know by now drama means ratings. I blame them and not Kaitlyn because, all season long, I really feel she hasn’t done one thing I disagree with. She’s impulsively sent men home in the moment, long before rose ceremonies, just because she didn’t want to draw things out. (Check.) She’s shown early preference for a few select men and has a hard time faking it with others. (Check.) She’s the first lead, in my opinion, to consistently demonstrate that her position is actually not all that enviable. (Check. I literally got goosebumps when she said, “Just one hard conversation out of the way. On to the next.”) I can’t see her wanting to suddenly—needlessly!—tell Shawn that she had sex with Nick weeks earlier without a producer’s persuasion. If they want you to do something, they will find a way to convince you to do it. (Speaking of which, have you seen UnREAL yet?)

Also, note to Joe: nothing makes a woman more confident in her choice to end things with you than when you show your Jekyll/Hyde side. Suddenly becoming cold and detached doesn’t save face; grace does. Study Jared’s exemplary breakup behaviour.

2. Nick, 34: I was thrilled that this week we got to see more of Nick and Kaitlyn than just physical attraction. Their Cork date was much-needed respite from an otherwise torment-filled episode. And, despite the “Morning After” scene striking me as strange—I don’t think we’ve ever seen one of those before?—I was charmed by it nonetheless. I love their banter. The easy compatibility between them is clear.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 20 1f49b  chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 20 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:25 am

:yes:  ^^
I've been avoiding judgement of Kaitlyn in relation to Nick because I agree with Sharleen that their banter and overall interaction is positive and worth watching because of that. 
It's a tv show as well. I've been trying to sift through that for nuggets of authenticity. It's a tough slog giggling 

Nick and Kaitlyn's friendship may have survived this experience. I'm prepared to wait and see.

Also, cyber SM ragers may be lambasting Nick but many blogs/rag mag epi summaries I've read and quite balanced in their review.  SM peeps are really a breed onto themselves.  I pity them... and yes, pity is not a kind thing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:02 pm

Nick if you are reading over here, please, please, stay far away from Kaitlyn when she and the other guy chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 20 3806527698 (sorry couldn't resist) split!!!! You can do SO MUCH better!!!! :yes:  Hugesmile

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 20 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:29 pm

For all the Nick fans (I can't find the Nick fan forum, where is it located?) read Ali's blog and especially the comments, they are overwhelmingly in favor of Nick! Very refreshing.

http://www.aliluvs.com/blog/2015/7/6/shawn-vs-nick-the-other-guy-ben-h#comments-559b2e63e4b0c77842e00ec1=

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:43 pm

TopShelf wrote:For all the Nick fans (I can't find the Nick fan forum, where is it located?) read Ali's blog and especially the comments, they are overwhelmingly in favor of Nick!  Very refreshing.  

http://www.aliluvs.com/blog/2015/7/6/shawn-vs-nick-the-other-guy-ben-h#comments-559b2e63e4b0c77842e00ec1=

This is the Nick Fan Forum. :cutesmile!:

Btw, I love the comments under that blog.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:51 pm

ElonM wrote:
TopShelf wrote:For all the Nick fans (I can't find the Nick fan forum, where is it located?) read Ali's blog and especially the comments, they are overwhelmingly in favor of Nick!  Very refreshing.  

This is the Nick Fan Forum. :cutesmile!:

Btw, I love the comments under that blog.

I do too Elon! Thanks for clarifying, I didn't remember it stated "sleuthing" - thought it was just a rah rah rah Nick forum. Which I'm happy to be in -ha! I think it is a bit sad that people aren't willing to entertain Nick as F1, nobody knows for sure and it is more fun for me being here looking at all angles. In any event, at least there is a Nick fan forum - I'm glad to be here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1