SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by notarose Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:38 am

sdmom wrote:That's a great cause! Does this mean Nick was watching with her group? He didn't live tweet tonight. I thought he was distancing himself from K.
:yes:
He was at a house viewing party which was a pediatric cancer fundraising event.  

I don't think he is distancing himself from the show at all.  IMO he is having a great time as he is encouraging people to watch and referring to the show oodles more than last season. 
I mean the show just gets more hilarious with ever epi.  This latest could rival "Dumb & Dumber", "Stepbrothers", ... pick your poison.  Kaitlyn is challenging Amy S's "Trainwreck" 
It's completely bonkers cantstopl and chalk full of all kinds of faux stuff.

Chris Viall's Twitter: 
We're very proud of our son, The Other Guy. It's an old family name. #TheBachelorette #teamnick

The Other Guy 
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386588/

... and we know Nick is a big Will Ferrell fan...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:16 am

notarose wrote:Chris Viall's Twitter: 
We're very proud of our son, The Other Guy. It's an old family name. #TheBachelorette #teamnick

The Other Guy 
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1386588/

... and we know Nick is a big Will Ferrell fan...
Love this! Nick has such a great family :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:44 am

His family is so funny, and that is a great thing. Nick is lucky to have them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:50 am

I think he watched with them for awhile, then went to a secret location to play an old school game of Monopoly with his love.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:58 am

I thought this was an interesting tweet com the Toronto star entertainment deputy editor

"@realityeo: I think Nick needs to work on his self-confidence. He's too humble. #Bachelorette"

Nick is humble yes but lacks self confidence I think not. He has been labelled corky, arrogant, pompous etc. what I have noticed is he put his hand on his mouth and mumbles, if he thinking about his what to say and how to say it when he is nervous

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 19 1f49b  chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 19 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:03 am

TopShelf wrote:I think he watched with them for awhile, then went to a secret location to play an old school game of Monopoly with his love.

Topshelf I admire your optimism but that ship of Nick possibly being f1 has long sailed. I am okay with him not ending up with K. In the long term I think they would not have worked in terms of their lifestyles. K is well suited to the personal trainer.
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:39 am

mysthelma wrote:
TopShelf wrote:I think he watched with them for awhile, then went to a secret location to play an old school game of Monopoly with his love.

Topshelf I admire your optimism but that ship of Nick possibly being f1 has long sailed. I am okay with him not ending up with K. In the long term I think they would not have worked in terms of their lifestyles. K is well suited to the personal trainer.

giggling hahahah Kill her with kindness, mysthelma! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:42 am

mysthelma wrote:I thought this was an interesting tweet com the Toronto star entertainment deputy editor

"@realityeo: I think Nick needs to work on his self-confidence. He's too humble. #Bachelorette"

Nick is humble yes but lacks self confidence I think not. He has been labelled corky, arrogant, pompous etc. what I have noticed is he put his hand on his mouth and mumbles, if he thinking about his what to say and how to say it when he is nervous

Well, to be fair, Nick himself said he's lacking confidence based on last season... but ITA that he's exhibiting a lot of strength and restraint in the face of K's indecision and Shawn's barbs. Very impressive.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:17 pm

Is there a 12 step program for returning ex contestants of this franchise? If not, they need to start one. They could call it BachandBachettes Anonymous. And, Nick needs to be their first member.

Step One on the program would be: Never trust the producers of TB.

Seriously, this season is going to end very badly for Nick. He needs to distance himself from this franchise.....asap!!!

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:32 pm

@krupac
Nice meeting this guy last night @nicholasviall28 #chicago #bearkids @bear4kids #bachelor thx 4 the support!
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1023929993762387608_15571228

photo 4AC21574-5389-49BB-BDAB-388A355B2248_zps45dqj6pt.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:47 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Is there a 12 step program for returning ex contestants of this franchise?  If not, they need to start one.  They could call it BachandBachettes Anonymous.  And, Nick needs to be their first member.

Step One on the program would be:  Never trust the producers of TB.

Seriously, this season is going to end very badly for Nick.  He needs to distance himself from this franchise.....asap!!!
I do feel he's taking the first step: stop tweeting about or supporting Kaitlyn publicly. I don't want him to be with her at all.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:01 pm

If I weren't spoiled, after watching Kaitlyn and Nick in the cathedral on last night's episode would have convinced me they are not a great match. He really opened up to Kaitlyn

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1