SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:44 am

His Miami Vice t. So cute. girldance

Back to top Go down

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:58 am

Nick looks great! Best he has ever looked, imo. hearthumbsup

I am actually glad K spoiled her own season since Nick can now just relax and not have to pretend or anything.
He can also watch the show and not get sucked back in or relive too much of it.
Helps make it less painful, imo.
Although, if he proposed and was rejected I cannot imagine that will be easy for him to watch.
I certainly am not looking forward to that part, even with knowing he is happy now. sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:54 am

Comment posted on one of Nick's IG pics:
hollydresen
Saw you at Windy City smoke out and felt like you couldn't even enjoy cause people wanted to talk! Sorry hope you got to enjoy the BBQ and music

The price of 16 minutes of fame.
It's actually fortunate he isn't more popular. It is great that he engages with show fans however it hardly helps his real job as a software exec. giggling  

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:59 am

sarabrondyke Paparazzi'ing Nick #thebachelorette #ireland #heh #sexmidseason 6h
friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 30 10254104_124188547917300_505217617_n

http://websta.me/p/1026471990400424484_3748365
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:49 am

Nick is looking pretty hot. I only come in to read not commenting much too bored with the show but loving my nick, glad he is staying positive in all things.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:52 am

Hanging out with Jaclyn again they seem to hang out a lot.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:03 pm

sbolduc wrote:Hanging out with Jaclyn again they seem to hang out a lot.

... yes  and with Markky.  Last month Jaclyn & Mark were in Denver together with the friend who's last name is Smid. 
Don't think Jaclyn would post this tweet if she was romantically involved with Nick:
@JaclynSchwartz
Don't worry Shawn, no need to call Nick by his name.  I'm sure Katlyn's been screaming it enough for both of you. #thebachelorette
July 6

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:15 pm

Great article on "blame"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lindsay-holmes/stop-blaming-yourself_b_7707614.html

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:25 pm

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 30 11351871_1446211055687806_1906015528_n

nick_viall28please... NO PICTURES!!! #friends #babies #home

Too cute
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:37 pm

I can't get over how sexy he looks with the beard! I also changed my avi in support of him these next couple of weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:40 pm

He's definitely looking so much better lately! The beard kinda suits him.

friends - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:46 pm

notarose wrote:I'm going to swim against the tide even though I'm a weak swimmer. 
I remain unwavering in my support of Nick's risk-taking. The thing about risk takers is that they don't fear failure and although they recognize failure can be the outcome, a risk taker never needs guarantees before setting out to follow a dream or attempting to achieve a goal.  #livelikeEric  Risking for love as a repeat guy who was villianized, jumping into the shark tank, IMO is a phemonenum that will never be repeated by the franchise because there is only 1 Nick.  
And who is he? It's been noted that he appears changed. In my mind, he is merely revealing more of his true self by his own choice. In San Antonio he chose to phrase his thoughts as "inspire me to be" which is really the point from which he radiates.  He isn't that guy who changes for a woman or tries to change a woman.  He is the person who seeks out those who make him want to shed the armour we all, to some degree, don in order to function in a diversely populated world of expectation and judgement but sometimes also a world of curiosity and adventure. To allow ourselves freedom, or to be inspired to be our truest self, we must feel safe in the presence of who we are with. And no, it's not about roses. It's quality of time that matters, how she makes him feel in those moments, and the maturity to give coupled with the patience it requires to allow her to feel in her own time.

The Nick we are seeing is goofier/having more fun on dates, initially shy to say falling in love but then not wanting to stop saying it, led to bed then leading without apology, uninhibited in his affection, verbally provocative, jealous at times, a gossip in the "privacy" of his relationship, willing to admit that he needs a woman he can lean on and vent to as much as he is prepared to be her support, willing to let a woman shine (take centre stage) in a pub convo with strangers while taking a back seat, and happy to small talk about bacon. He makes clear he sees a family with her - so different from the "ready to be engaged" talk we are accustom to hearing.  He reveals all of this knowing it is being filmed because he has been here before after all. 

He knew he would be judged. He knew there was no guarantee of her seeing him as the best man for her. He risked anyway. He did this for her.  We are just watchers.
It's pretty epic to witness the emotional strength he possessed during filming and steel spine he has maintained post filming in supporting Kaitlyn's right to be intimate as a 30 year old woman and his right to defend his character when being openly attacked... be it by viewers or a contestant. Sometimes he taps into his intellectual prowess; others times his humor surfaces. Always, he owns who he is. This, in the fray of faceless critics.

... and there is so much more we will never know. 
I really like Nick Smiley

I kind of dig the guy too giggling Seriously notarose as someone myself who loves writing my thoughts out versus trying to speak them, your way with words is always so interesting, fun and refreshing to read! He took the risk to give it a try with a girl he had high interest in. It didn't pay off as far as staying together with the girl at the end but maybe the pay off happened in a different way that will eventually be revealed. It may be a "When one door closes, another one opens" type thing." I'm happy as long as he is happy and continues to give glimpses here and there of what he is up to (if he wishes).

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1