SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:39 am

Lots of us shipped Sharnick last year, but she is taken. But I am all for her setting him up. She might have set him up with Andi, but I doubt she would have picked Kaitlyn. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:58 am

Bringing my post over from the general thread since I remember how crazy all of us were going over his cryptic tweets. laugh out loud

bluwavz wrote:This RadarOnline article was interesting to me: http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-steamy-sext-messages-nick-viall-revealed/

The two were so into each other, that Bristowe promised to send him a hidden message during her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live. When she appeared on the show in March to promote the new season of The Bachelorette, she tapped her lips twice — a subtle but unmistakeable gesture for someone who would be watching for it. “She told him she was going to do it to say hi,” her friend revealed.

I actually believe that part. Nick tweeted this the night Kaitlyn was on JKL and she favorited it.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 10
I see what you did there kid ....y&m *lips emoji*

So I watched the video of her and Britt on JKL and she taps her lips at 1:12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFPBDJcq1eQ

I remember a few of us in the Nick fan forum were going crazy over what his tweets meant.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:***snipped***

Nick needs someone who can appreciate his quirks and desire to have long deep conversations because that is who he is. Nick may not yet realize it, but I think that that is who he needs. Less drama too, imo, and I think at the end of the day Nick needs less drama in his life because he is such a deep person already.

I think by Nick choosing girls that are not as deep as him he is indirectly trying to run away from who he is... perhaps he thinks his deepness is a flaw since girls he has liked don't want that at the end of the day. Maybe he has felt like an oddball all his life because of that sensitive/deep side of him. So I say Nick needs to not only accept his deepness but embrace it and find someone else who will embrace it (him) too.

By embracing who he is I think Nick will then stop trying to find a girl to change him (b/c I think that is what he was trying to do with Kaitlyn...) and instead find someone who doesn't want to change him but appreciates/loves/adores the side of Nick that seems to be why most girls run away. It doesn't mean the woman needs to be as deep as Nick, but I do think that the right woman for Nick will love/adore that side of him more than anything else -- because at Nick's essence, I think that deep part is who he is.
bestbud! :yes: :claphands :claphands :claphands yes :Nod: Bravo!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:15 am

bluwavz wrote:Bringing my post over from the general thread since I remember how crazy all of us were going over his cryptic tweets. laugh out loud

bluwavz wrote:This RadarOnline article was interesting to me: http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-steamy-sext-messages-nick-viall-revealed/

The two were so into each other, that Bristowe promised to send him a hidden message during her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live. When she appeared on the show in March to promote the new season of The Bachelorette, she tapped her lips twice — a subtle but unmistakeable gesture for someone who would be watching for it. “She told him she was going to do it to say hi,” her friend revealed.

I actually believe that part. Nick tweeted this the night Kaitlyn was on JKL and she favorited it.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 10
I see what you did there kid ....y&m *lips emoji*

So I watched the video of her and Britt on JKL and she taps her lips at 1:12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFPBDJcq1eQ

I remember a few of us in the Nick fan forum were going crazy over what his tweets meant.

Interesting Blu what does all these revelations mean? "Her friend revealed" who is this friend? It would make sense if Nick is f1 but somehow all this coming out and k not giving nick connection proper mention in her blogs makes me think she is having problems with Shawn and that she is not as happy with her choice as she wants people to believe in her blogs and sm
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:18 am

"her friend" is TPTB ... who as we know by now, are nobody's friends. I wouldn't hope for any change of F1. I hope Nick is well aware by now of everything and got the picture right.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:35 am

I do think nick has moved on and also don't want him to look back if k and s don't work out. There is a reason they didn't end up together not a long term match

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 40 1f49b  BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 40 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:48 am

Talk of depth has prompted me to reflect on what that means to me.
Depth:
- a person of depth knows who they are (strengths & flaws) and has self love. They spend more time reflecting on who they are than judging others.  They make changes to self if they want to rather than requiring others to change or be swayed by a need to be liked outside their circle of caring (family & friends)
- they have awareness that their control lies in their own actions rather than the actions of others therefore use "I" more often than "you"
- their highest expection is of themselves - less so on others - therefore they are motivated to act and in the case of others merely respond rather than attempt to control
- contemplative and self reflective: the onus is on the individual to self govern his/her own happiness by taking action & responsibility
- sees failure as necessary learning experience and is adept at adjusting and tweaking based on past failure
- avoids pettiness and finds it challenging to tolerate beyond small doses
- champions their own ideology even in company that is known to be hostile: anti-bullying, equal rights to marriage, views on sex & intimacy, etc.  They see platforms for the big picture issues where others don't.
- they say their truths knowing they may be unpopular because they have conviction
- they debate/discuss rather than label/argue
- they possess a sense of wonder rather than a need to be right therefore continually adding to their warehouse of self knowledge and  sense of the world at large
- where someone else may be looking to valid their view, a person of depth is curious as to whether their view is valid.  They grow their view instead of being singular.
- they are often labelled philosophical and see the world through a different lens

They come from all walks of life, all socio-economic circumstance, all educational backgrounds.  The deeper they are, the more different they appear to those who are less like them. In some Native American Indian circles an albino is considered sacred. It's appearance is a sign of change... a paradigm shift.  A person of depth is like an albino but also a shape shifter in that they are not always recognized by others on the walk of life.  If recognized, he/she will change the landscape to some degree.  If recognized, he/she will make others think ... even against their desire to do so.  
Everyone has some degree of depth however if people like Nick weren't an exception than they wouldn't be fodder for criticism or comteplation by the status quo.
Those that have depth as a prime trait have survived through childhood to become adults well aware that others mind, and they older they are the more emotionally prepared they are to persevere in being themselves. They have built resiliency from experiences where they have been challenged.
#beyou #strivetobethebestyou

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodyallen90210 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:00 am

[quote="notarose"]Talk of depth has prompted me to reflect on what that means to me.
Depth:
- a person of depth knows who they are (strengths & flaws) and has self love. They spend more time reflecting on who they are than judging others.  They make changes to self if they want to rather than requiring others to change or be swayed by a need to be liked outside their circle of caring (family & friends)
- they have awareness that their control lies in their own actions rather than the actions of others therefore use "I" more often than "you"
- their highest expection is of themselves - less so on others - therefore they are motivated to act and in the case of others merely respond rather than attempt to control
- contemplative and self reflective: the onus is on the individual to self govern his/her own happiness by taking action & responsibility
- sees failure as necessary learning experience and is adept at adjusting and tweaking based on past failure
- avoids pettiness and finds it challenging to tolerate beyond small doses
- champions their own ideology even in company that is known to be hostile: anti-bullying, equal rights to marriage, views on sex & intimacy, etc.  They see platforms for the big picture issues where others don't.
- they say their truths knowing they may be unpopular because they have conviction
- they debate/discuss rather than label/argue
- they possess a sense of wonder rather than a need to be right therefore continually adding to their warehouse of self knowledge and  sense of the world at large
- where someone else may be looking to valid their view, a person of depth is curious as to whether their view is valid.  They grow their view instead of being singular.
- they are often labelled philosophical and see the world through a different lens

They come from all walks of life, all socio-economic circumstance, all educational backgrounds.  The deeper they are, the more different they appear to those who are less like them. In some Native American Indian circles an albino is considered sacred. It's appearance is a sign of change... a paradigm shift.  A person of depth is like an albino but also a shape shifter in that they are not always recognized by others on the walk of life.  If recognized, he/she will change the landscape to some degree.  If recognized, he/she will make others think ... even against their desire to do so.  
Everyone has some degree of depth however if people like Nick weren't an exception than they wouldn't be fodder for criticism or comteplation by the status quo.
Those that have depth as a [i]prime[/i] trait have survived through childhood to become adults well aware that others mind, and they older they are the more emotionally prepared they are to persevere in being themselves. They have built resiliency from experiences where they have been challenged.
#beyou #strivetobethebestyou[/quote]

Dead on Nick. Well stated!

Woodyallen90210

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:01 am

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 13h13 hours ago Chicago, IL
Things people forget

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 40 CJ_33DfUEAALJkp

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:47 am

Chris Viall IG & Twitter
Tbt. That time the "Fitzgeralds" took a trip to Utah. #bachelorette #teamnick - http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1030381950827331702_375205607

photo A74E29B7-ABF0-4281-9EAE-411312C3FA20_zps6ooziupd.jpg

"The Fitzgeralds" - movie reference - "The Fitsgeralds Family Christmas" which featured 7 siblings just like the 7 Vaills kids that showed up to meet Nick & Kaitlyn. cantstopl

Last edited by notarose on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:59 am

Chris still follows K on twitter and he doesn't seem bitter about this experience. So I hope that means Nick has moved on and is at peace.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:17 pm

sdmom wrote:Chris still follows K on twitter and he doesn't seem bitter about this experience. So I hope that means Nick has moved on and is at peace.

On SM (either IG or Twitter) the following Vialls follow Kaitlyn: Chris, James, Maria Teressa, and recently Sara.
Haley Bristowe follows Nick on her old Twitter account and has faved one of his tweets on her new account.

"bitter" - seems to be a viewer thing, not a Viall thing. As Nick so aptly stated, "projecting insecurity". Negative fans jumped into bitter Betty mode because it's was " unfair" from their perspective for Nick to show up late/at all and unfair that she chose to sleep with him before the show dictated. Bitter is a hard pill and cures nothing. Bitter is a placebo.
IMO Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1