SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:03 am

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28
Big thanks to @virginhotelschi for the hospitality this weekend. Had a great time at the pitchfork after party!!
chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 54 CKZ9CPBUMAQwQxU
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 54 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:10 am

notarose wrote:Nick's IG
Getting suited up for the big night next Monday! Have @dgcustomsuits to thank for making sure I do #afterthefinal rose in style!

photo 142D6C70-FAFB-4640-9C39-5E32C4D1682E_zpsp4tp2kaz.jpg

Nick looks reeeeallly good in a suit!  :fanningfan

So this is what he will be wearing on the ATFR next week? YUM!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:13 am

I haven't watched the MTA yet, but reading pages of comment here regarding what kaitlyn said about Nick, I do think Nick has every right to be mad and ask whatever questions he wants because, he has no responsiblity to take all the blames at all.

For K to say she was only joking about asking Nick to join this season, that one line is enough for Nick to out her lies already.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:15 am

Can someone bring over Elans most recent IG post with the comment below?  It is a variation of the bubblegum quote that Nick used just after getting out of the bachelor bubble.  Makes me think... Is he just messing with us?  Did Nick get the quote from him or vice versa? And the photos is a picture of Kaitlyn and Élan.  It just makes me ponder the idea that the three of them could be pulling a prank for all of us.  If not, Élan must struggle to be "friends" with Nick and Kaitlyn and balance the weirdness between them and not take sides. Why post this quote? Food for thought.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:15 am

While i don't look forward to Nick having to discuss rejection 2.0 he is going to look mighty fiiinnne doing so

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:19 am

OnePromise wrote:Can someone bring over Elans most recent IG post with the comment below?  It is a variation of the bubblegum quote that Nick used just after getting out of the bachelor bubble.  Makes me think... Is he just messing with us?  Did Nick get the quote from him or vice versa? And the photos is a picture of Kaitlyn and Élan.  It just makes me ponder the idea that the three of them could be pulling a prank for all of us.  If not, Élan must struggle to be "friends" with Nick and Kaitlyn and balance the weirdness between them and not take sides.  Why post this quote?  Food for thought.  

Elan seems very good at "compartmentalizing" (is that the word?!!!!) each friendship.....he wasis very good friends w Andi/Josh and alot of others

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:22 am

peggy0221 wrote:I haven't watched the MTA yet, but reading pages of comment here regarding what kaitlyn said about Nick, I do think Nick has every right to be mad and ask whatever questions he wants because, he has no responsiblity to take all the blames at all.

For K to say she was only joking about asking Nick to join this season, that one line is enough for Nick to out her lies already.

Yeah, that was a pretty hurtful thing to say. It wasn't like he came on and she was like "omg, Nick, I was just joking. Go back!"; instead, she made out with ASAP.

And, agreed on how yummy Nick will look at the ATFR. If I was Kaitlyn, I'd probably be like "um, can I get a re-do?", haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:23 am

peggy0221 wrote:I haven't watched the MTA yet, but reading pages of comment here regarding what kaitlyn said about Nick, I do think Nick has every right to be mad and ask whatever questions he wants because, he has no responsiblity to take all the blames at all.

When watching the MTA the context to me is they joked about him getting out of the limo not the midway through thing....she wasn't implying their feeling/relationship was a joke..imo

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:29 am

chasingpavements wrote:

Yeah, that was a pretty hurtful thing to say. It wasn't like he came on and she was like "omg, Nick, I was just joking. Go back!"; instead, she made out with ASAP.

And,  agreed on how yummy Nick will look at the ATFR. If I was Kaitlyn, I'd probably be like "um, can I get a re-do?", haha!

if i was Kaitlyn i wouldn't be in the position of having to wish for a re-do...

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:43 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

When watching the MTA the context to me is they joked about him getting out of the limo not the midway through thing....she wasn't implying their feeling/relationship was a joke..imo

I do think that Kaitlyn/Nick probably discussed him coming on in much more detail than that. If she was giving him signals on Jimmy Kimmel and talking to him every night until 3, I have to imagine it was a longer conversation than "show up in a limo!". RS said that Nick knew before filming even started that he was going to come on, so I would guess that Kaitlyn knew too. I think she was just unaware of exactly when it would happen or if the producers would allow it to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:10 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I'm a little relieved reading this, but only a very little.
Because I can see how people now laughing at Nick being a fool over a joke, and most people still would think he came for fame not Kait because they were just friends.

Arggh, I hate how Kait made Nick looks bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:Nick's IG
Getting suited up for the big night next Monday! Have @dgcustomsuits to thank for making sure I do #afterthefinal rose in style!

photo 142D6C70-FAFB-4640-9C39-5E32C4D1682E_zpsp4tp2kaz.jpg

Nick looks reeeeallly good in a suit!  :fanningfan

So this is what he will be wearing on the ATFR next week? YUM!!

This pic says "powerful man" to me. This is Nicholas Viall executive. It also speaks to something Nick has never discussed or given much indication of - wealth through hard work.
He's most often looking casual but go back in his IG and look at the cut of his suit at his sister Jessica's wedding, or any of his suits from either season, we're not talking "off the rack".  Anything but.
Also, he must have a large disposable income.  He eats out a lot, attends concerts and festivals at his own expense frequently, and flies around to visit friends in various parts of the U.S. more often than most are able. His pic from the after party that is posted upthread is from Virgin Hotel at their invitation. A luxury brand promoter just starting following him before his pic was seen that was taken by an international known photog.
He really is in a different league than many. Some may not see him as humble, but he certainly has downplayed his income which speaks to humility in my mind.

There are so many layers to this man.  He is a phenomenon which, in part, has made him polarizing.

If the spoiler is correct and he was passed over for an unemployed insecure name caller, do you really think he would bother to challenge that? Clearly, if that is the case, he lost nothing of value in the end in retrospect. It really was the perfect final 2. "see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya" for either guy.
He risked what he needed to for his own peace of mind and the edit of him has shown him to be sincere throughout.  Also sensual, emotionally communicative, genuine, thoughtful toward women, passionate, highly intelligent, calm, self controlled under pressure, and fun. He is not, as he said, here to be the villian.
I think he will maintain that stance to the very last second while speaking his truths if he feels it is warranted. And then fly home to the great life he has rightfully aquired filled with the circle of good people we have seen on his SM.  If he has no future bride on the flight home it will because he hasn't met her yet.

He's "the best". Smiley
... and he looks so happy & content.  The why of that is far more intriguing than a TPTB storyboard.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1