SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:46 am

Haley Hatton ‏@haleymayhey 2h2 hours ago
when ur wine drunk talking to Nick the bachelorette contestant instead of being wine drunk & watching him on TV laugh out loud
chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 28 CJhJFjhUMAAL-Xa
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 28 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:56 am

happygolucky wrote:Peggy, I agree with you, actually I was going to write it before, that I suspect the order was:
1. Ben 2. Nick 3. Shawn ... and they filmed the "confrontation" while they both "waited" during Ben's date (so before Nick's FSD ... until proven otherwise I believe in that)
I'm not a 100 percent sure, but I think the order of dates follow the order of the preceding RC. In other words, the order at the RC was Shawn, Ben and then Nick. So that would mean that Shawn's date was actually first, then Ben's and then Nick was last.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:59 am

Maddy wrote:chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 28 CJfRu7rWwAA--qi
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC  
Again we see Shawn first, then Ben and Nick last.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:32 am

I'm going to swim against the tide even though I'm a weak swimmer. 
I remain unwavering in my support of Nick's risk-taking. The thing about risk takers is that they don't fear failure and although they recognize failure can be the outcome, a risk taker never needs guarantees before setting out to follow a dream or attempting to achieve a goal.  #livelikeEric  Risking for love as a repeat guy who was villianized, jumping into the shark tank, IMO is a phemonenum that will never be repeated by the franchise because there is only 1 Nick.  
And who is he? It's been noted that he appears changed. In my mind, he is merely revealing more of his true self by his own choice. In San Antonio he chose to phrase his thoughts as "inspire me to be" which is really the point from which he radiates.  He isn't that guy who changes for a woman or tries to change a woman.  He is the person who seeks out those who make him want to shed the armour we all, to some degree, don in order to function in a diversely populated world of expectation and judgement but sometimes also a world of curiosity and adventure. To allow ourselves freedom, or to be inspired to be our truest self, we must feel safe in the presence of who we are with. And no, it's not about roses. It's quality of time that matters, how she makes him feel in those moments, and the maturity to give coupled with the patience it requires to allow her to feel in her own time.

The Nick we are seeing is goofier/having more fun on dates, initially shy to say falling in love but then not wanting to stop saying it, led to bed then leading without apology, uninhibited in his affection, verbally provocative, jealous at times, a gossip in the "privacy" of his relationship, willing to admit that he needs a woman he can lean on and vent to as much as he is prepared to be her support, willing to let a woman shine (take centre stage) in a pub convo with strangers while taking a back seat, and happy to small talk about bacon. He makes clear he sees a family with her - so different from the "ready to be engaged" talk we are accustom to hearing.  He reveals all of this knowing it is being filmed because he has been here before after all. 

He knew he would be judged. He knew there was no guarantee of her seeing him as the best man for her. He risked anyway. He did this for her.  We are just watchers.
It's pretty epic to witness the emotional strength he possessed during filming and steel spine he has maintained post filming in supporting Kaitlyn's right to be intimate as a 30 year old woman and his right to defend his character when being openly attacked... be it by viewers or a contestant. Sometimes he taps into his intellectual prowess; others times his humor surfaces. Always, he owns who he is. This, in the fray of faceless critics.

... and there is so much more we will never know. 
I really like Nick Smiley

Last edited by notarose on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:37 am

Darn Notarose I just love your intellect, I am learning so much.  Peace be unto you.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:45 am

reason wrote:Darn Notarose I just love your intellect, I am learning so much.  Peace be unto you.
... and with you  Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:24 am

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 1m1 minute ago Chicago, IL
I tried to get @Corey_Feldman to tell me where he got the hoodie. He refused
chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 28 CJjyoZ1UcAAldHt
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:25 am

notarose wrote:I'm going to swim against the tide even though I'm a weak swimmer. 
I remain unwavering in my support of Nick's risk-taking. The thing about risk takers is that they don't fear failure and although they recognize failure can be the outcome, a risk taker never needs guarantees before setting out to follow a dream or attempting to achieve a goal.  #livelikeEric  Risking for love as a repeat guy who was villianized, jumping into the shark tank, IMO is a phemonenum that will never be repeated by the franchise because there is only 1 Nick.  
And who is he? It's been noted that he appears changed. In my mind, he is merely revealing more of his true self by his own choice. In San Antonio he chose to phrase his thoughts as "inspire me to be" which is really the point from which he radiates.  He isn't that guy who changes for a woman or tries to change a woman.  He is the person who seeks out those who make him want to shed the armour we all, to some degree, don in order to function in a diversely populated world of expectation and judgement but sometimes also a world of curiosity and adventure. To allow ourselves freedom, or to be inspired to be our truest self, we must feel safe in the presence of who we are with. And no, it's not about roses. It's quality of time that matters, how she makes him feel in those moments, and the maturity to give coupled with the patience it requires to allow her to feel in her own time.

The Nick we are seeing is goofier/having more fun on dates, initially shy to say falling in love but then not wanting to stop saying it, led to bed then leading without apology, uninhibited in his affection, verbally provocative, jealous at times, a gossip in the "privacy" of his relationship, willing to admit that he needs a woman he can lean on and vent to as much as he is prepared to be her support, willing to let a woman shine (take centre stage) in a pub convo with strangers while taking a back seat, and happy to small talk about bacon. He makes clear he sees a family with her - so different from the "ready to be engaged" talk we are accustom to hearing.  He reveals all of this knowing it is being filmed because he has been here before after all. 

He knew he would be judged. He knew there was no guarantee of her seeing him as the best man for her. He risked anyway. He did this for her.  We are just watchers.
It's pretty epic to witness the emotional strength he possessed during filming and steel spine he has maintained post filming in supporting Kaitlyn's right to be intimate as a 30 year old woman and his right to defend his character when being openly attacked... be it by viewers or a contestant. Sometimes he taps into his intellectual prowess; others times his humor surfaces. Always, he owns who he is. This, in the fray of faceless critics.

Hahaha NR, weak swimmer??  I would say you could swim the English Channel without a warm up!  giggling

“Shed his armor” is a phrase that really resonates for me.  While other men are busy showing us who they ARE, Nick more comfortable showing us who he is NOT.  It’s a subtle but significant difference, a pull vs. push philosophy and it’s what draws the woman to Nick like flies.  He’s not as busy telling them who he is as much as learning who they are.  Subtle and seductive.

But in a way, and as you suggest, all that dims in comparison with the way he OWNS who he is and his choices without apology or embarrassment.  The fact that he has considered the consequences of his actions BEFORE he acts allows him to remain steadfast and strong in the face of critics.   He doesn’t gather supporters, just admirers; he’s his own man.  Very very impressive.  

Hugs, Sue  bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:27 am

Loving the pictures. Our boy looks more handsome by the day.
Thanks for posting Blu!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:34 am

bluwavz wrote:
Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 1m1 minute ago Chicago, IL
I tried to get @Corey_Feldman to tell me where he got the hoodie. He refused
chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 28 CJjyoZ1UcAAldHt

Nick's IG 
 photo 6ED9520F-4CBF-42A1-8981-4236943F919C_zpsiqodsbx9.jpg
Same caption as Twitter but with #youronlyyoungonce #goonies #lostboys

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:40 am

If Chicago nights are as hot as mine then everyone is overdressed. :gotcha: cheeky BTW, does anyone know how Nick gets involved in all these charitable events?

NR.. Always pleasure reading your "love notes".

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:57 am

notarose wrote:I'm going to swim against the tide even though I'm a weak swimmer. 

Love this post, NR yes

One thing I love about risk takers like Nick is that they are true optimists.
They see the bright side of everything and are always hopeful.
To them, risk taking and failure is just part of their journey toward success.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1