SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by OnePromise Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:04 pm

mysthelma wrote:Yeah Ali has been a surprise too with her support for Nick. She tends to be a flip flopper but I have been impressed with her this year. Looks like she is now a nick chick

Of course she loves him... She actually met him. A theme.

And it is good to see that even with all the attention that he receives, he still has that adorable embarrassed smile when in the spotlight.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:08 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
KK4 wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Yeah Ali has been a surprise too with her support for Nick. She tends to be a flip flopper but I have been impressed with her this year. Looks like she is now a nick chick
Think she wants him for herself?  LOL

laugh out loud nah. She is very happily engaged to some guy name Kevin Manno. Any support Nick can get though is welcomed! Smiley Hopefully she remains supportive no matter how Monday plays out.

They are actually not engaged! Although she does seem very happy with him.

If Ali were single, I could totally see her going for Nick. He kind of reminds me of Frank and seems to be her usual type of nerdy hot.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:09 pm

OnePromise wrote:

Of course she loves him... She actually met him.  A theme.  

And it is good to see that even with all the attention that he receives, he still has that adorable embarrassed smile when in the spotlight.  

Nick is like that Michael Buble song lyric - " I just haven't met you yet"... but once met, bitten in the best sense. Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:10 pm

LOL his caption on the poolside picture is giving me anxiety "we will see how things turn out this time". Same here Nick. Keep it classy as always

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 74 1f49b  BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 74 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:12 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
KK4 wrote:
Think she wants him for herself?  LOL

laugh out loud nah. She is very happily engaged to some guy name Kevin Manno. Any support Nick can get though is welcomed! Smiley Hopefully she remains supportive no matter how Monday plays out.

They are actually not engaged! Although she does seem very happy with him.

If Ali were single, I could totally see her going for Nick. He kind of reminds me of Frank and seems to be her usual type of nerdy hot.

Totally thought she was engaged but if not she still definitely is into the Kevin guy. It's interesting though thinking about how before I knew Sharleen was taken, I was totally on the Sharnick boat, I think those two would be a dynamic duo! But Andy, the guy she is engaged seems like an awesome guy so can't be mad and what do you know, a guy who is seemingly good/great friends with Nick though I guess we are suppose to think nobody likes Nick.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:16 pm

mysthelma wrote:LOL his caption on the poolside picture is giving me anxiety "we will see how things turn out this time". Same here Nick. Keep it classy as always

Knowing the spoilers now and looking back at his tweets re above but also earlier on when he responded to a tweet I think by Mills referencing his return by stating "hope it goes better this time." when we now know he knew full well it did not. I think it goes to show him trying to be possibly humorous/ironic about despite the heartache he had just gone through. That is atleast how I interpret it.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:20 pm

KK4 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:That poor woman lounging behind him. She is probably glad her upper body got cut off.
I know I will be watching my calories tonight. hmmm
LOL I thought the same thing!

Looks a little too close to "home". cantstopl cantstopl hmmm
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:20 pm

Rolly wrote: (snipped) I may be in the minority but I think K did love Nick I just think she went with the one that was easy,  the guy that didn't push her to be the woman she could be. I think like Andi she took the easy way... the path of least resistance, the predictable choice. I think they could have brought out the best in each other. I think she was afraid.JMOAA

I'm not sure about K but definitely agree with regard to Nick and SWSNBN...  
I also agree fear is the root of their flight.  
Nick is so authentic he forces the woman he's with to respond in kind.  
It may not be easy, but AHHHHH the rewards.  yes

Last edited by SueSt on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:22 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Nick looks great there Smiley.  And I've loved Ali's support in her blogs this season.  I felt horrible for Ali on her season when Frank treated her like crap on her season and it's really great to see that's she's done well for herself since.  Although I can see a little of Frank in Nick, since Frank was also super overly analytical about his relationship with Ali.

But Ali is engaged, so she's another Sharleen-type presence for Nick as opposed to a romantic prospect.

BUMP!! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:25 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Ali's having lunch with this "dear" friend! Source: Ali's snapchatBeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 74 Image13

He looks good and totally not heartbroken! And, although I've had issues with Ali in the past, I love how she chooses to support Nick even though it's not the popular thing to do, especially with the Bachelorettes.

Nick looks amazing, really good, happy. All is well. Thanks for posting CP!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Sneaky Nick giggling
He lures in show fans with a muscle shot then retweets something of substance
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/26/business/salesforce-makes-strides-toward-gender-equality-in-silicon-valley.html

The man knows his way around SM.  #beyou #bethebestyou #howtousethe16thsecondoffame

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:32 pm

SueSt wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Ali's having lunch with this "dear" friend! Source: Ali's snapchatBeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 74 Image13

He looks good and totally not heartbroken! And, although I've had issues with Ali in the past, I love how she chooses to support Nick even though it's not the popular thing to do, especially with the Bachelorettes.

Nick looks amazing, really good, happy.  All is well.  Thanks for posting CP!
Indeed...he looks happy. I can see it in his eyes...and that grin. All is well.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1