SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:08 am

Ugh! Just want tomorrow to be over with and see Nick happy and free.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:15 am

notarose wrote:Well
the countdown's on 4 the final rose
and the rumor is it was won by "a nose".
Will the Snoozling make it to the shallow pool
without his producer saying "hey now fool
doesn't matter if "the other guy" always came first
just get on your knees like we rehearsed"?

So
"the other guy" fondly known as Nick
got a bad rap but is still our pick.
He came a bit late as good guys should
- check out the trunk, check out the hood.
Took her for a test drive, a road trip or 3
saved her from the park birds and bumbled like a bee.

Is
there a moral or a fairytale here
or just a froth head in a pint of beer?
Was there romance or just a lust fest?
What's the real story? Who is the best?
Hey now, kissing frogs in the pale of the moon.
Hey wow, this crap comedy cannot end too soon.

OMG this is EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! laugh out loud clapping!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:29 am

Notarose, you are one talented lady!!! yes

BeYou - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 78 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:40 am

He arrived in LA one day earlier than last yer, iirc. He seems just having fun and enjoying himself, which makes me happy and I believe he's moved on indeed.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:40 am

california90 wrote:I always thought Dana never liked Nick last season.. glad she's able to come around.

I'm also glad that Ali is able to come around too.. last season one minute LOVED Nick and was rooting for him, but the second Andi talked to Ali, she changed her tune and blasted Nick. I'm glad Ali is back on #TeamNick though.

Curious about the bolded -- what was she saying?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:55 am

happydays wrote:
california90 wrote:I always thought Dana never liked Nick last season.. glad she's able to come around.

I'm also glad that Ali is able to come around too.. last season one minute LOVED Nick and was rooting for him, but the second Andi talked to Ali, she changed her tune and blasted Nick. I'm glad Ali is back on #TeamNick though.

If I remember correctly, I think it was after her interview with Nick and she said something like "I talked to Andi last night and I found out that Nick had been lying to me".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:06 am

chasingpavements wrote:
happydays wrote:

If I remember correctly, I think it was after her interview with Nick and she said something like "I talked to Andi last night and I found out that Nick had been lying to me".  

WOW. Harsh! Did she specify exactly what? Was this on twitter or a blog...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:14 am

^^ It was on an E! segment that she was doing with other correspondents. That's all she said at the time, but I don't know if she ever spoke about it again. I don't recall her doing so, but someone else might remember if she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:22 am

Ali.
An example of history followed by forgiveness or at least a new start.
Obviously Nick and Ali now have something good between them. She has been fully and openly supportive of Nick and he has responded likewise with kindness. It seems neither finds need to live in the past.  
It speaks well of them both in the present and for the future of their friendship.

Very mature Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:09 am

Maybe that is what Ali said back then but the fact that she defends Nick even now makes me think she may have jumped the gun back then and realized she was being fooled... but it wasn't by Nick.

So I would take anything Ali said back then about Nick with a grain of salt, especially since A is no longer with her F1/fiance now but was back then. Actions > words, imo, show Nick seems to have been someone Ali stands with at the end of the day. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:27 am

chasingpavements wrote:

I think she's always liked him - she wrote this "The first romantic date was with Andi and Nick who, apparently, has one fan and it’s me" in one of her recaps last year. I think she still snarked on him, but she snarks on everyone. You just can't take it personally with her.

I think Ali liked him too when she interviewed him, but was trying to make sure she didn't lose her sources and "friendship" with Andi, which is why she temporarily changed her tune. I imagine the GMA segment must have been awkward for her, having to sit next to her "dear friend"'s moral enemy, haha!

I knew she was snarky, but I didn't think she liked him even with being snarky laugh out loud. Good to know though.

Ali DID like him- she liked him first before she "met" Andi. It was bizarre how hot/cold she was and I can def. tell that after talking to Andi she changed her tune. I think she jumped the gun and was quick to believe Andi before truly understanding everything.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:07 am

sdmom wrote:He arrived in LA one day earlier than last yer, iirc. He seems just having fun and enjoying himself, which makes me happy and I believe he's moved on indeed.

I think he will be a different guy this time and he will not give TPTB anything to spin. As far as moving on, at the end of the day I think he has realized that their relationship was physical and not as "intimate" as he believed in the bubble. I think he will be disappointed at how far she allowed him to take it and will express it. Seriously believe he is going to come out smelling like a rose tonight. The other two, not so much. JMO

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1