Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by Rolly on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:31 am

@notarose wrote:Ali.
An example of history followed by forgiveness or at least a new start.
Obviously Nick and Ali now have something good between them. She has been fully and openly supportive of Nick and he has responded likewise with kindness. It seems neither finds need to live in the past.  
It speaks well of them both in the present and for the future of their friendship.

Very mature Smiley

I don't follow MeAndi all that closely but I thought at the beginning of this season she kind of dumped on Nick. Didn't she say , "run Kaitlyn run"? I hope they (N and A) have gotten to a better place. I always thought N was accepting of A but A seemed to still be angry
Rolly

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by notarose on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:38 am

@Rolly wrote:
@notarose wrote:Ali.
An example of history followed by forgiveness or at least a new start.
Obviously Nick and Ali now have something good between them. She has been fully and openly supportive of Nick and he has responded likewise with kindness. It seems neither finds need to live in the past.  
It speaks well of them both in the present and for the future of their friendship.

Very mature Smiley

I don't follow MeAndi all that closely but I thought at the beginning of this season she kind of dumped on Nick. Didn't she say , "run Kaitlyn run"? I hope they (N and A) have gotten to a better place. I always thought N was accepting of A but A seemed to still be angry

My above comment is about Ali F. Smiley
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:55 am

Has there ever been a season where the "spoiled" f2 is so out in the open about being f2 and heading to the ATFR? Just seeing all of Nicks SM posts over the weekend he's making it very obvious he's single... I just don't remember a season where everything is so "out there"

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:01 am

@Max64 wrote:Has there ever been a season where the "spoiled" f2 is so out in the open about being f2 and heading to the ATFR?  Just seeing all of Nicks SM posts over the weekend he's making it very obvious he's single... I just don't remember a season where everything is so "out there"

I think it's apropos. After all, SM is where it all began...
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:07 am

I like that he is being ridiculous about it. K has spoiled it every chance she gets so Nick does not have to pretend.
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:19 am

Love seeing Nick have fun and seems relaxed....no "pensive" tweets atleast so far.
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:45 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43896

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum