SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by mindless Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:03 pm

Clare seemed into Ben Z. in that periscope someone linked to, but I don't think he was interested.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:41 pm

RS has no idea what happened in anyone's hotel, unless he was right there watching, which I'm sure he wishes he was.

For him to state no hook up's happened, is completely misleading. Even if one of his tattle tale sources tell him no hook ups, does that mean the squealer was in everyone's room 24 hours and watched to make sure? If Clare is his source, did she make sure everyone was in their rooms alone while she watched on the security cameras to make sure? It's just ridiculous to make a statement like that without any proof of anything.

He needs to visit the Wizard of Oz for a new magic 8 ball.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:44 pm

I heard RS's source this summer is the raccoon. The raccoon knows!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:RS has no idea what happened in anyone's hotel, unless he was right there watching, which I'm sure he wishes he was.

For him to state no hook up's happened, is completely misleading. Even if one of his tattle tale sources tell him no hook ups, does that mean the squealer was in everyone's room 24 hours and watched to make sure? If Clare is his source, did she make sure everyone was in their rooms alone while she watched on the security cameras to make sure? It's just ridiculous to make a statement like that without any proof of anything.

He needs to visit the Wizard of Oz for a new magic 8 ball.

I think he meant no one hooked up at the actual party, not what happened after as obviously he wouldnt know that. Ie last year at the party Kaitlyn and Zack Kalter hooked up.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:50 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:"There were no after party hook-ups."

I don't understand how RS would even know that. That claim seems a little far-fetched.

In past after-parties, all of the hook-ups have been super obvious with everyone knowing (Zach/Kaitlyn, Sean/Jenna, possibly Chris Soules/Lucy, etc.). He probably does have sources at the party (like Clare), so I think he would know if someone had been openly making out at the party. It makes sense to me, since most of Kaitlyn's guys were on BIP anyways so the girls already had their chance. The only people that would have really hooked up would been Ben H or Ben Z, and they don't seem like the type.

Right, but he doesn't know what happened at the hotel, or what happened after the after-party. RS has no idea about hotel hook-ups - unless his sources are cast members.

To be fair to him, he said that there were no "after-party hookups"; he didn't mention anything about AFTER the after-party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:58 pm

My source proves RS is wrong once more. 
There obviously was some hooking up after the after party. source
bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 15 Raccoon1_3221085c

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:02 am

What can you tease about next week's "Men Tell All"?

Harrison: It's going to be a phenomenal show. It wasn't a lot of catty stuff, but more dealing with questions, like why she only told Shawn [about having sex]. We talked more to Ben, who was the only one privy to the conversation with Shawn when she said, "You're the one," and he really exposed that whole night and what happened, which was very enlightening. And Ian will surprise people.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-ben/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:26 am

It makes it sound like Ben was in the room when Kaitlyn said that to Shawn... if so, what???

I always thought that it was said while he was showering.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:35 am

Yeah, I don't know if CH is lying or misspeaking , but if that really happened in front of Ben? Oh, man.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:37 am

All I know is if Ben H really did overhear this then he really, really wanted to be a possible next lead as Bachelor, imo, because he had time to leave first week of Ireland while there were still enough other guys in the running. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:15 am

Disney/ABC Press has posted some pics from the MTA:

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 15 Mta10
Image credit: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/the-bachelorette-the-men-tell-all/
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:45 am

LenaActually wrote:Disney/ABC Press has posted some pics from the MTA:

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 15 Mta10
Image credit: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/the-bachelorette-the-men-tell-all/

Oh boy, Is that Ian groveling on his knees in penitence?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill