SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:18 pm

The best tribute to this franchise would be to have a family member of top tier production or production themselves to step into the role of the main.
Let the chit fly.
Bet they kick the pope out so they can do the FRC at the vatican. If not that, run QEII, run. Quit pouting Philip. Or is that simply RBF?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think the reading of the tweets is nothing more than TPTB trying to pretend they never threw their own lead under the bus with the excessive sex edit (even if Kaitlyn gave it to them they have fixated on it). *** snipped***  If this is tweets saying kill yourself, or I would kill you if I met you, etc, then those are the same types of tweets Nick and many others have also received. Where's their support/defense on a large scale via media and BachNation?
:yes:  :yes:  :yes: :claphands  :claphands  :claphands
TPTB are the bullies ... first and foremost
they are the ones 1stly to insinuate and apply preconceptions with their edit, then they call their contestants names
(that's why I never understood how Nick got labeled with them last year, until I realized it was TB's official pages that called him "out" first)
and then they play the righteous and good-intentional helpers to the same contestants to "clear their name" on these "!ive-tapings" that are EDITED once again.
Longhornfan wrote:This is what is already bugging me about the whole bullying segment that they have prepared for the "holier than thou" Chris Manson to showcase on the MTA.  He is a producer on the show, and the only reason that Kaitlyn is getting "bullied" on SM now is because the PRODUCERS decided to show and highlight the sex that the free spirited horny Kaitlyn choose - HERSELF - to do with Nick.  None of this would even be a topic on SM had the producers NOT shown this on tv for the whole world to see.  

And now, Chris Manson and the producers have the audacity to turn this around and make it seem like they had nothing to do with it?  AND, they are going to make it appear that they are taking a stance on bullying, on something that they themselves created?  That is just disgusting.  But, sadly there will be some viewers out there that won't be able to connect the dots and will applaud the show for doing this.

Kaitlyn, on the other hand, if she is smart, should be able to connect the dots.  The producers are not her friends, and they are only doing this to make them look like something that they are not.  They are just a bunch of hypocrites, who have sold their souls to the devil.
... sold their soul for the money ... I think even the devil wouldn't know what to do with their souls ... worthless. I just can't watch their haughtiness. But I give them credit ... that they are able to manipulate everyone and run with their money.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:59 pm

Kasha, I am not sure that I follow what you are trying to say.  What is QEII and RBF.

I guess that I am really fired up about this issue, because on the news yesterday, there was sting in my area that caught a bunch of men who were going online and soliciting girls as young as 14 years old for sex.

So, I am just having trouble here feeling sorry for a 30-year-old woman who goes on tv, had sex with multiple men, which was then highlighted by the producers, and is now acting like a victim.....IMO.  None of this would be an issue had she and the producers taken a different path.

And, I don't think that Kaitlyn can see the big picture when it comes to bullying either.  So, I just hope that if she decides to do something after the show is over, that she will do so without blasting it out there on SM, in order to piggy back off of it and keep her name out there.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:34 pm

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 26 CKNQccVXAAAl86_
The BacheloretteVerified account
‏@BacheloretteABC We know you miss Ben H. What will he say to @kaitlynbristowe & the guys? Watch #TheBachelorette #MenTellAll Monday!

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:47 pm

Kels0012 wrote:I've posted here a bit, but been awhile. Please appease me. How do I quote others, respond or build upon others comments, etc.? This has changed since I was here in Emily's season. I see the "multi-quote" and "quote buttons, but is there a reply, etc. or direct to sender for that particular post? Sorry for the interruption.

OT
Welcome back Kels!

Quote Multi Quote help in About Our Site

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:57 pm

I think it is ridiculous that at the MTA that they are going to address the hate K has received by SM post which in my opinion is not right . No one deserves that kind of hate it is such a strong word. I am not a K fan at all but I would never follow someone I do not like. But then on the AFTRC they are going to put Shawn and Nick on the same stage to try to get a rise out of both the men. I find that very unethical about what this show is trying to represent . TPTB will do anything just for ratings. Very sad to me...
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Kasha, I am not sure that I follow what you are trying to say.  What is QEII and RBF.

I guess that I am really fired up about this issue, because on the news yesterday, there was sting in my area that caught a bunch of men who were going online and soliciting girls as young as 14 years old for sex.

So, I am just having trouble here feeling sorry for a 30-year-old woman who goes on tv, had sex with multiple men, which was then highlighted by the producers, and is now acting like a victim.....IMO.  None of this would be an issue had she and the producers taken a different path.

And, I don't think that Kaitlyn can see the big picture when it comes to bullying either.  So, I just hope that if she decides to do something after the show is over, that she will do so without blasting it out there on SM, in order to piggy back off of it and keep her name out there.

QEII=Queen Elizabeth. (the current monarch of UK)
RBF= Resting *itch face.

Per Whit
I think it is ridiculous that at the MTA that they are going to address the hate K has received by SM post which in my opinion is not right . No one deserves that kind of hate it is such a strong word. I am not a K fan at all but I would never follow someone I do not like. But then on the AFTRC they are going to put Shawn and Nick on the same stage to try to get a rise out of both the men. I find that very unethical about what this show is trying to represent . TPTB will do anything just for ratings. Very sad to me...

Yep. :Nod:  A vast amount of viewers have no clue as to is being said on SM and don't care. So to introduce the topic of hate is enraging and akin to putting gasoline on a fire. Hate discussion/bullying is the new fad to discuss. Sometimes it's warranted and sometimes not. But use the words hate and bullying and it will bring out empathy and tears. To me, bringing this topic up will put a damper on the men saying anything that in the least smacks negative toward K.
Then switch gears and go from one extreme to the next on the ATFR. Crap storm.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:16 pm

[quote="Maddy"]stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 26 CKNQccVXAAAl86_
The BacheloretteVerified account
‏@BacheloretteABC   We know you miss Ben H. What will he say to @kaitlynbristowe & the guys? Watch #TheBachelorette #MenTellAll Monday!

In keeping with the same theme. Ben H will read from TPTB script and (paraphrasing) say (as heard on the preview MTN) "I won't let anyone bully or attack Kaitlyn." The next cycle of puppeteering begins...... :Nod:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:26 pm

And CM reading their tweets makes the little troll hate/bullying posters happy because they got the attention. It would be awesome for the 30 year old to realize that you ignore the those who are not fans they get tired.

And still, Kaitlyn people accused Andi of being a murderer, you have not had it the worst, call Jason and Molly, they were hated. Kaitlyn is being Sl*t shamed, wrong, but stupid. Instead of playing victim, stand up for the fact that a 30 year old woman should be able to have sex with 3 men if she wants to. But you accepted to be lead and chose to break the rules, stop playing victim.

It annoys me when people beg for fame then get upset when it isn't all sunshine and unicorns. She has had more positive support on SM than negative. Also complaining about negative SM Kaitlyn is happy and supporting negative blogs about Nick. So nope my pity for Kaitlyn is gone. If you don't want negativity toward yourself, then don't like negativity towards others. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:28 pm

I don't like how the producers chose to be more explicit about the sex this season. I like how they used to do it where generally the only thing you saw was the door being shut on the fantasy suite. That at least gave the couple plausible deniability -- you could think, well they *probably* did the deed but it's always possible that they just talked all night. :winkie:

I'm betting that a good part of the reason that Kaitlyn was chosen (along with Britt) was so the producers could have a sexier edit. They knew exactly what they were getting with her, and they chose to run with it.

I think that Kaitlyn's been a very good bachelorette given that she emotes well on camera and because she has given the producers strong storylines to work with. I certainly wish her well. Yet I have mixed feelings about how she has conducted herself this season. In my opinion her behavior has been overly impulsive and at times rather princess-y.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:47 pm

If he is reading tweets, that means the men did not bring the drama, like tptb probably expected Ian to come out and berate Kaitlyn some more but instead he did the opposite, I say bravo for the men for telling nothing!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:53 pm

Bringing SM - twitter world - into the TV screen by TPTB ... hmm, I hope nobody calls them up about their own tweets that are nothing short of bullying. And if they are addressing SM ...is SnapChat off the limits? Right ... whatever suits them.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill