SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:17 am

Very easy answer she will give" my relationship with Shawn had developed more than other relationships at that point"

Back to top Go down

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:44 am

MissB wrote:Brady is in group photo posted on IG by kriswolfe (can't bring the photo here). Looks like he attended the workshop not MTA.
Saw that IG by Kris Wolfe.  I also noticed when I looked on my IPad at Tyler's IG that he was tagged in that as well.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:47 am

docnash14 wrote:
MissB wrote:Brady is in group photo posted on IG by kriswolfe (can't bring the photo here). Looks like he attended the workshop not MTA.
Saw that IG by Kris Wolfe.  I also noticed when I looked on my IPad at Tyler's IG that he was tagged in that as well.
Ahh Doc!! I'm always happy to see you posting!!

I wonder why Britt attended but not Brady? She was partying with the girls so she was definitely there.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:57 am

Alanna wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I wonder why Britt attended but not Brady? She was partying with the girls so she was definitely there.
Thanks, Alanna.  I saw Britt's IG with Kaitlyn and Becca.  Were there photos other than that?  The one I saw that appeared to be post-filming was only with Becca and Kaitlyn.   I saw where Brady tweeted Ben Z and asked where the guys were hanging.  

Just saw that Britt commented in her latest IG that she is leaving L.A. for "a little while" on Monday.  She could be going to see her mom but that seems kind of odd to me as I don't think Britt has been working at the Giving Keys for all that long and wouldn't have a lot of leave time accrued, although she could be part-time or even prn for all I know.  Speaking of which, her boss Caitlin Crosby was at the workshop where Brady was yesterday.  Guess that's not so odd as I saw somewhere that Brady got Britt her job at Giving Keys.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Alanna wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

IMO, Britt was never into Brady. She was into TV. Both, She and K wanted to "explore relationships", be on TV, and get famous after the Bette.
Being with Brady gave her a little camera time, but she would have preferred MORE from ABC.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:29 pm

Ariela wrote:
Alanna wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

IMO, Britt was never into Brady. She was into TV. Both, She and K wanted to "explore relationships", be on TV, and get famous after the Bette.
Being with Brady gave her a little camera time, but she would have preferred MORE from ABC.

Well, she turned down BIP according to RS and she has a new job that has nothing to do with being on TV so I don't necessarily think she is only about getting more TV time. Whether she is still with Brady romantically or not they seem to at least be good friends. Walking away from this show with a good friend is far from the worst thing that could happen to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:41 pm

No leaks from happenings at filming? 
Anyone? 
Any past cast from previous seasons in the crowd?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:43 pm

WrongReasons wrote:
Ariela wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Well, she turned down BIP according to RS and she has a new job that has nothing to do with being on TV so I don't necessarily think she is only about getting more TV time. Whether she is still with Brady romantically or not they seem to at least be good friends. Walking away from this show with a good friend is far from the worst thing that could happen to her.

So true. The hallmarks of someone not clinging to their 15 mins of fame. I applaud Britt.

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Tenley, Clint, JJ.

https://instagram.com/p/5CqyImkatH/

BTW, I don't think Ryan Beckett went to MTA. Seems like he was in Florida yesterday.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:25 pm

stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 6 CJubGEhVAAENmgf
Tanner Tolbert ‏@ttolbert05 · 31m31 minutes ago
Just a couple Villains and their Henchman... #TheBachelorette @jjhlane @ClintonArlis #villainsgottavill
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:30 pm

WrongReasons wrote:
Ariela wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I definitely agree with you that, if nothing else, there seems to be a friendship between them.   And as far as I know, they are still speaking at the youth conference together in Austin in early September.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:40 pm

From IG:
stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 6 Chris_10
stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 6 Jared_10
stillwaiting - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 6 Tony_a10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill