SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:53 pm

Tonight's show so awkward in so many ways. Can it end with the bloopers already. Enough Ian. Kaitlyn quit licking your teeth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:53 pm

So far it's just like every other season and is a snoozefest. The only saving grace for me is seeing Jared and Cupcake. Why oh why can't either of them be TB? Can't believe they spent all that time on Clint and JJ instead of talking to guys we actually like.

Ben Z's part was too long. I find him only slightly better than Ben H as far as being lead and he's even younger isn't he?

Jared's such a great guy. He was obviously very hurt but there's tons of ladies out there who'd be happy to console him.

Ben H is just too serious for words. I'm already bored by him so it could be a very long season if he really is the lead.

Re: the beds. It was a hotel so doubt they could just change it out for twin beds. I've seen big beds on previous seasons. I think the girls usually just slept together in the king beds but the guys might prefer cots.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:54 pm

nutty1 wrote:Does US Weekly have something against the show??

Us Weekly ‏@usweekly  3m3 minutes ago
Remember: this show began pitting two women against each other, letting men vote like chicken vs steak at a wedding dinner. #MenTellAll

Wonder if they got canned as rag that got the scoop.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 54 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:54 pm

So Kaitlyn is anti-bullying by turning around and bullying Clint and JJ. Hypocrite.

That dress is also cut to show almost all of her with just a little net covering it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:55 pm

LOL Joe

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:55 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Does US Weekly have something against the show??

Us Weekly ‏@usweekly  3m3 minutes ago
Remember: this show began pitting two women against each other, letting men vote like chicken vs steak at a wedding dinner. #MenTellAll

Wonder if they got canned as rag that got the scoop.
It's Jennifer Weiner, not Us Weekly and Millsy isn't happy with her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:56 pm

Chris H really needs a date laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's getting her back up at the mention of Shawn. This girl IMO is intimidated by what he thinks. JMHO I've said it before but a lot of what she says is going to be a reflection of how will Shawn react.

She has been placating Shawn's insecurities for a while now. It must be hell having a jealous fiancé.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:57 pm

I love how she laughs so hard, she cackles. She seems like a really fun girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:58 pm

So I think Ben Z was the only giving a Bachelor lead showing. Fingers crossed for him

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:58 pm

mizzoufan wrote: Chris H really needs a date laugh out loud

I thought I heard him say: "and you have really turned out to be a wonderful and powerful v*gina." Or was that simply what he was thinking.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:00 pm

It seems all the hate is with Shawn. Nick doesn't seem to care one way or another about Shawn.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill