SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:35 pm

I don't think Kaitlyn was trying to placate her fiance when she was talking about her pre-show interactions with Nick. In that moment I think it was about trying to answer the guys' questions and comments about her letting Nick come on the season. I wonder if Tanner was fed some of his questions because I can't imagine he cares at this point?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15343

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:36 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I mean...she was the bad guy in this situation. She obviously WANTED Nick to come on the show for her. She wouldn't have given him that signal on Jimmy Kimmel and "jokingly" asked him to do it if she hadn't. She gave him all the signals that she wanted him - first group date rose, first date in Dublin, sex on first date, etc. If she wants to reject him after all that, he's going to be mad.

If she had rejected Shawn after she did everything she did with him, I have no doubt in my mind that he would have been mad as h*ll and put Kaitlyn on blast too.
She IS the bad guy here imo. Totally careless and stupid. Her real life personality having fun with dudes has finally caught up with her. A part of me wants Shawn to walk away from her. Another, nicer part hopes she's learned her lesson and can move on happily, provided she will never be so careless again, regardless of what happens with Shawn in the future.

As far as Shawn keeping her in fear, I highly doubt it. I've seen no evidence she's changed anything about herself to suit him and I follow her very closely. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:37 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Wait, who has Kaitlyn forgiven?

She is saying this to Ian and the like. Forgiving the guys.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:38 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't think Kaitlyn was trying to placate her fiance when she was talking about her pre-show interactions with Nick. In that moment I think it was about trying to answer the guys' questions and comments about her letting Nick come on the season. I wonder if Tanner was fed some of his questions because I can't imagine he cares at this point?

It seemed like a lot of the men were reciting from story lined script.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Funny how comments are "does this mean she picks Nick"

Also funny how it can be read different ways, Shawn is the one or that she was just doing lipservice by saying this.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 59 Jpk10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:40 pm

It seems the producers were rolling the bus back and forth tonight to make her look like mince meat.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't think Kaitlyn was trying to placate her fiance when she was talking about her pre-show interactions with Nick. In that moment I think it was about trying to answer the guys' questions and comments about her letting Nick come on the season. I wonder if Tanner was fed some of his questions because I can't imagine he cares at this point?

Which sets up the storyline for next weeks ATFR. Can't wait (sarcasm)

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Michael Garofola said that they were told what to ask (not specific lines, but each given a subject) during his season MTA. In fact, you can't even make a comment if you aren't amongst those who were chosen to talk.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I mean...she was the bad guy in this situation. She obviously WANTED Nick to come on the show for her. She wouldn't have given him that signal on Jimmy Kimmel and "jokingly" asked him to do it if she hadn't. She gave him all the signals that she wanted him - first group date rose, first date in Dublin, sex on first date, etc. If she wants to reject him after all that, he's going to be mad.

If she had rejected Shawn after she did everything she did with him, I have no doubt in my mind that he would have been mad as h*ll and put Kaitlyn on blast too.
She IS the bad guy here imo. Totally careless and stupid. Her real life personality having fun with dudes has finally caught up with her. A part of me wants Shawn to walk away from her. Another, nicer part hopes she's learned her lesson and can move on happily, provided she will never be so careless again, regardless of what happens with Shawn in the future.

As far as Shawn keeping her in fear, I highly doubt it. I've seen no evidence she's changed anything about herself to suit him and I follow her very closely. Jmo.

I agree with what you are saying.
As for the bolded, I do not think she has learned yet. She appears very angry when questioned rather than having learned from it and moved on. A person who learns will listen and think about what is being said. She appears to react quickly and then think. Kind of like Ready, Shoot, Aim vs Ready, Aim, Shoot.
It's very difficult to have the negative social media response she is getting. However to respond in anger does her no good.
It's this same anger I see when she does not like being challenged.
I agree I do not see her being afraid of Shawn. I think she would respond to him the same as she has had others challenge her, with anger.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:45 pm

I think all leads spout some revisionist history after filming and pretend like it was always the F1. Some of them might be telling the truth, but more often than not I think they are just trying to protect their current relationship. And I don't blame them. It's just a little harder to watch with Kaitlyn because her on-air public behavior is so hard to revise, so she ends up looking like a fool. And it's really hard to feel bad for her.

Emphasizing she was 'just joking' about Nick coming on the show is absurd given that she acted like a 6th grader at a One Direction concert when he showed his face. Then there was sex-gate. And the fact that he is F2.

I don't blame Shawn or his jealousy for her ridiculous revisionist history. Kaitlyn keeps reminding everyone that she's a 30 yo grown woman who owns her own behavior. I think what you are seeing now is all Kaitlyn...the seeming anger toward Nick, and the really poorly done reassurance for Shawn...it's mostly how she navigated the show the entire time if you think about it. She got mad at guys and cut them off without another thought, and she went inappropriately (IMO) over the top reassuring guys she liked.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:47 pm

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

She was trying to downplay their pre show relationship, but again, she is trying to make it less than it was to placate her jealous fiance.
How do we know this?

Exactly! So tired of it always being Shawn and his jealousy and how it's not love but Nick is genuine about everything. Kait needs to own her own behavior. I think she's covering her butt because she did not want to lose Shawn but I fear she will now.
You know at the end of this , I predict Shawn breaks up with her and Nick takes her back because everyone thinks he's the better guy.  

I never said Shawn wasn't in love with Kaitlyn. However, Shawn's hot headed, jealous nature which has been front and center the last couple episodes, isn't conducive to a healthy, long lasting relationship. Kaitlyn even said herself on the MTA that Shawn has trust issues, and that she told him about Nick because he was the angriest about it. I don't necessarily think it makes Shawn a bad guy, but he does need to work on those issues, or he'll never have a successful relationship.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:49 pm

I just think the finale is going to make her look even worse. I don't think I can watch

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill