SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:34 am

Jillian says that she thinks Kaitlyn didn't choose Nick because he is not a manly-man who can take care of her but Shawn is a manly-man and can take care of Kaitlyn.

Wow. Jillian really is drinking the same koolaid as Kaitlyn, imo.

So Nick is not a manly-man but Jillian says she would date him if single. Uh, oooookay.

Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by california90 Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:34 am

umngirl wrote:
california90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:I'd take a season of younger people over this season's sleaze fest thanks to the over 30 "adults".

We'd probably have to clarify.. younger people does not always equal "not sleazy". I don't think it matters about age - they will always cast people that are sleazy. We can have a whole season of young sleazy girls and I bet we WILL have that knowing TPTB.

My point was more that I don't think next season is going be as sex-obsessed as this one. Unless they are changing networks to HBO or something.

You never know.. laugh out loud. If not sex-obsessed, it will be something that drive people just as crazy.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:35 am

Well, Kaitlyn also told everyone that she had sex with Chris Soules and said "that was the most confident I went into a RC because of what had happened that week (wink, wink)"...SO, I guess she's already familiar with the concept of kissing and telling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:37 am

This is just the "what is, and what will always be": EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING about the show will drive SOMEONE insane. You can't please everyone. And people are so sensitive. So... People are better off avoiding being the lead. Or just being on the show in general. Then again, the people watching this show in the first place can't talk tbh... Me included. So... Lol

Last edited by eversotrue on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:38 am

Jillian would never date Nick, who is she kidding? These women are preposterous with their declarations.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Jillian says that she thinks Kaitlyn didn't choose Nick because he is not a manly-man who can take care of her but Shawn is a manly-man and can take care of Kaitlyn.

So Nick is not a manly-man but Jillian says she would date him if single. Uh, oooookay.

Rolling Eyes

Nick reminds me a lot of Reid, so I can buy that.

And, um, considering that Jillian picked and defended Ed, a guy who cheated on her (she admitted it in a Periscope), and is now dating a commitment-phobic 27-y/o, who I'm pretty sure makes a lot less money than her...I would probably do the exact opposite of whatever she told me to do in my romantic life.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:39 am

CH is such a hypocrite... he helps to S***-shame Kaityn then wants to shine a light on bullying?  Rolling Eyes  no

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison  3h3 hours ago
Damn right I am!RT @SuzyWhatever: Look at @chrisbharrison turning this into an anti-bullying PSA.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Jillian says that she thinks Kaitlyn didn't choose Nick because he is not a manly-man who can take care of her but Shawn is a manly-man and can take care of Kaitlyn.

Rolling Eyes
Wow. Bye, Jillian. no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:40 am

Bet2Win wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Whoa. laugh out loud

Clint Arlis ‏@ClintonArlis 3m3 minutes ago
@kaitlynbristowe & I wish you treated me like Nick or Shawn- Didn't have a problem trusting your heart when guys were stabbing their backs.

Don't get it.  no idea

I think what Clint was trying to say is she trusted her heart when it came to Nick and Shawn despite warnings but she trusted the other guys when she was warned about him and he got eliminated because of it. He wanted the same benefit of the doubt as those two. At least I think that's what he was trying to say.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:40 am

Alanna wrote:Jillian would never date Nick, who is she kidding? These women are preposterous with their declarations.
Jillian said she would so why would she lie about that? Most of these woman seem to want Nick but not want to marry him...

Proof is in the pudding. Nick didn't get to be F2 2x for no reason.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:41 am

Alanna wrote:Jillian would never date Nick, who is she kidding? These women are preposterous with their declarations.

And here I was thinking Nick is right up Aly's alley. But Nick is a far cry from Ed. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:41 am

Honestly, why is what Jillian said surprising? That's the stigma. Many people feel the way she does. Sad? Maybe. But the majority do. Why do you think all the young girls slobber all over Shawn and guys like Ben Z?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill