SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:26 am

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Whoa. laugh out loud

Clint Arlis ‏@ClintonArlis 3m3 minutes ago
@kaitlynbristowe & I wish you treated me like Nick or Shawn- Didn't have a problem trusting your heart when guys were stabbing their backs.
What does this even mean?

I'm getting sick of this ish. Kait has fav'd a lot of tweets about making mistakes and still being forgiven, so I hope, even if she won't admit it publicly, this indicates she knows just how poorly she's handled this Nick and Shawn situation.

Of course, I'm expecting Nick to use the big screen to project her nudies next week so she'll get her comeuppance shortly.

Omgeee, I was just wondering what else could Nick talk about next week that we don't know yet, and yep, I wouldn't be surprised if he talks about the 'nature' of their relationship prior to him coming on the show.

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by california90 Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:26 am

umngirl wrote:I'd take a season of younger people over this season's sleaze fest thanks to the over 30 "adults".

We'd probably have to clarify.. younger people does not always equal "not sleazy". I don't think it matters about age - they will always cast people that are sleazy. We can have a whole season of young sleazy girls and I bet we WILL have that knowing TPTB.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:29 am

california90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:I'd take a season of younger people over this season's sleaze fest thanks to the over 30 "adults".

We'd probably have to clarify.. younger people does not always equal "not sleazy". I don't think it matters about age - they will always cast people that are sleazy. We can have a whole season of young sleazy girls and I bet we WILL have that knowing TPTB.

My point was more that I don't think next season is going be as sex-obsessed as this one. Unless they are changing networks to HBO or something.

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 64 87b72b10 teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 64 86669110 teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:29 am

When Ben is the F3 and is the only real contender for TB, of course he is going to play along with what the producers tell him? I don't see what he is doing as any worse or "phony" than any other previous lead in that position that put on a front at MTA/WTA. If Jared or Ben Z. were in this position, they'd do the same thing. JMO.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:29 am

There has to be a reason that Kaitlyn herself brought up that tabloid rumor of her asking him to go on the show "jokingly". I actually think that tabloid came out after the MTA was taped?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:29 am

Clint Arlis ‏@ClintonArlis 3m3 minutes ago
@kaitlynbristowe & I wish you treated me like Nick or Shawn- Didn't have a problem trusting your heart when guys were stabbing their backs.

Don't get it. no idea
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:30 am

bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:

What does this even mean?

I'm getting sick of this ish. Kait has fav'd a lot of tweets about making mistakes and still being forgiven, so I hope, even if she won't admit it publicly, this indicates she knows just how poorly she's handled this Nick and Shawn situation.

Of course, I'm expecting Nick to use the big screen to project her nudies next week so she'll get her comeuppance shortly.

Omgeee, I was just wondering what else could Nick talk about next week that we don't know yet, and yep, I wouldn't be surprised if he talks about the 'nature' of their relationship prior to him coming on the show.
Thank you, thank you, I just channeled my inner weasel creepster and the answer of how I predict next week will go courtesy of upstanding humanitarian Nick became crystal clear. Sighhhh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:31 am

I agree, whoever was lined up for the gig would've sounded/acted just like Ben H tonight IMO.

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:31 am

Bet2Win wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

Enough.  Everyone is entitled to their opinions without some posting its pathetic.  If you don't like reading others opinions, you don't have to read here.
This has nothing to do with anyone specifically ma'am. This is GENERAL talk. And I'm stating my own opinion as well. I'm just being straight up about these types of shows. It is what it is, but it can get very redundant.

Site rules are you can post any opinion, negative or positive, about the contestants.  What you can't do is post a negative opinion (pathetic, waste of time, don't mope) about other members opinions, individually or collectively.

Ok, I get that. It wasn't about the members though. As I said, I was speaking in general. But either way, thanks for the concern... I'll use "acceptable" words to get my point across. But I WILL get my point across.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:32 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏[ltr]@kaitlynbristowe[/ltr]  1h1 hour ago
"JJ" I can't tell if you're being "funny" or "serious" right now, but I'm "laughing" #TheBachelorette #MenTellAll

JJ Lane ‏[ltr]@jjhlane[/ltr]  36m36 minutes ago
@kaitlynbristowe what do you "think?" Clearly didn't go "exactly" as it is being aired.

Yikes

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:32 am

Watching Jillian's live-periscope and she says she is #TeamShawn but that she likes Nick and if she was single she would date him. laugh out loud

These girls are too funny!!

Jillian and Ali liking Nick and then Andi and Kaitlyn actually having him on their seasons.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:32 am

teamshawn - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 64 11311167_858869714150499_1043718627_n
kirstensmodernlife Recap of tonight's #bachelorette #mentellall episode.
Read more at kirstensmodernlife Recap of tonight's #bachelorette #mentellall episode.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill