SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

outofwine - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:20 pm

Well fwiw, Shawn's sisters seem very supportive of him individually and with Kait on sm, following her and fav'ing things about them together. Kait's mom and family seem fine with everything shown too so some families are probably more chillaxed in general.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

outofwine - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:25 pm

Bachelorette 11: the sisterhood of the traveling pants

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:45 pm

Alanna wrote:Well fwiw, Shawn's sisters seem very supportive of him individually and with Kait on sm, following her and fav'ing things about them together. Kait's mom and family seem fine with everything shown too so some families are probably more chillaxed in general.
Oh, I def think they want S to go with his feelings of glee/happiness. There's no way I feel they would voice diehard no go opinion of K actions this early in  relationship. . I can only imagine though, although silent, what they  re feeling at times.

ETA: I just hope they are being honest with S regarding K  and Nick. I hope ATFR, its apparent his family shared that much with him about the times he is not watching(IMO) No need for more dissing N..wrong path.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:29 pm

Alanna wrote:Well fwiw, Shawn's sisters seem very supportive of him individually and with Kait on sm, following her and fav'ing things about them together. Kait's mom and family seem fine with everything shown too so some families are probably more chillaxed in general.

I agree and if it was not for #snapchatgate, I would be watching more closely. So far they are very supportive of Kaitlyn and Shawn. Always a good sign imo. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:45 pm

Looks like both MF and Millsy will be live tweeting tonight.
I think they are just salivating over having this tawdry and pathetic man-fight take place.
Why Shawn is even confronting Nick makes zero sense. K promised herself to Shawn, not Nick.
Talk about misdirecting one's issues (even with TPTB interference it is ridiculous, imo).

@fleissmeister
@Millsy11374 and I will be live tweeting tonite's episode. Care to join us @chrisbharrison ?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Looks like both MF and Millsy will be live tweeting tonight.
I think they are just salivating over having this tawdry and pathetic man-fight take place.
Why Shawn is even confronting Nick makes zero sense. K promised herself to Shawn, not Nick.
Talk about misdirecting one's issues (even with TPTB interference it is ridiculous, imo).

@fleissmeister
@Millsy11374 and I will be live tweeting tonite's episode. Care to join us @chrisbharrison ?

Any confrontation between Shawn & Nick is senseless as I see it. However, don't be surprised if there's a second confrontation. And if there is one, we don't know who starts that one.

outofwine - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 610
outofwine - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Shawnick

Sorry, the first SC is appearing funny. Mods can resize if they wish.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Et online has a short preview of K telling S about the pre FS sex.  I can't bring it over.  

This really reminds me if last season only we are privy to hearing and seeing what happens when the lead tells her F1 about sex with Nick. They just expanded on last years story a bit IMO

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:47 pm

"...And someone finally builds up the courage to say
My name."

The SHADE of it all!! :uptonogood
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:53 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe
@kaitlynbristowe
What a Monday... To be honest I was really into my game of monopoly but #TheBachelorette was good too. #outofwine

outofwine - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 CJSgdEYUsAAGaos

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  outofwine - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 1f49c

outofwine - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 outofwine - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 outofwine - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 outofwine - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:43 am

Seriously not thinking that Shawn is a Monopoly guy. This must be Nick sitting across from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:19 am

TopShelf wrote:Seriously not thinking that Shawn is a Monopoly guy.  This must be Nick sitting across from her.
Do you see Shawn as a Mario kart guy ? cantstopl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky