SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Choose Next Video Tribute Poll

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*  Vote_lcap26%The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*  Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*  Vote_lcap0%The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*  Vote_lcap9%The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*  Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*  Vote_lcap26%The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*  Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*  Vote_lcap9%The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*  Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
[ 6 ]
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*  Vote_lcap4%The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*  Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*  Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:54 pm

As per agentcurls suggestion, a poll created to choose the next video tribute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:01 pm

Lovely Tonight!!

But I think we should ask the ultimate KaitBoo fangirl, Kait herself, which song she likes Smiley

Secret Garden would be hilarious though, you could show all the clips of Kait letting Shawn into her room for all their angsty, dramatic convos laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*

Post by mrsdcj Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:01 am

How about Steal My Girl- by 1D!

mrsdcj

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:13 am

mrsdcj wrote:How about Steal My Girl- by 1D!
Shawn! Is that you, man? laugh out loud

They absolutely love country music so maybe that's a good choice. Both are singing it and listening to it on their snaps constantly. It's going to be one giant country concert starting finale night heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:33 pm

I have to say, country is not my fave and when editing these videos I will have to hear the music A LOT, but I might for these 2 lovvies!
What is a good country love song (maybe more cross-over than country and one that hasn't been used)?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:45 pm

Brad paisley- Then is a good one

"Then"

I remember trying not to stare
The night that I first met you
You had me mezmorized
And three weeks later
In the front porch light
Taking 45 minutes to kiss goodnight
I hadn't told you yet
I thought I loved you then

Now you're my whole life
Now you're my whole world
I just can't believe
The way I feel about you girl
Like a river meets the sea
Stronger than its ever been
We've come so far since that day
And I thought I loved you then

I remember taking you back
To right where I first met you
You were so suprised
There were people around
But I didn't care
I got down on one knee right there
And once again
I thought I loved you then

Now you're my whole life
I just can't believe
Like a river meets the sea
Stronger than its ever been
We've come so far since that day

I can just see you
With a baby on the way
I can just see you
When your hair is turning grey
What I can't see
Is how I'm ever gonna love you more
But I've said that before

Now you're my whole life
I just can't believe
We'll look back someday
At this moment that we're in
And I'll look at you and say

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:46 pm

K's tunes. Any you like, Agent?

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/category/tunes/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:09 am

One Direction songs are not country, and nor does Steal My Girl.
Why do you say it's country ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:34 am

bilolo wrote:One Direction songs are not country, and nor does Steal My Girl.
Why do you say it's country ?

Apparently both K&S love country music.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - FAN FORUM - *Choose Video Tribute* - Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum