SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 68 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:03 pm

Yay for Michael coming across really well in these interviews. Me thinks post the HTDs, he has a good chance to be the bachie if he is not F1, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:08 pm

HEA wrote:@see2love thank you!!

@marysegap sorry dear... complete misunderstanding! when I read "YOU" and "lost respect for you.. I got WTH is going on? What did I do? ... hope we are still friends!!

HEA!! :frommeto What are you saying if there is one I really enjoy sharing with in this forum... that is you ! high five Here, I will be drinking some in your name wine

more than some... :dancing peg: :dancing peg: :dancing peg:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:12 pm

see2love wrote:Another Michael interview.

https://www.facebook.com/973brisbane/videos/1017040334985586/?fref=nf

sweet jayzus baby................. how can anyone doubt he is F1???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:13 pm

marysegap wrote:
HEA wrote:@see2love thank you!!

@marysegap sorry dear... complete misunderstanding! when I read "YOU" and "lost respect for you.. I got WTH is going on? What did I do? ... hope we are still friends!!

HEA!!  :frommeto   What are you saying  if there is one I really enjoy sharing with in this forum... that is you !  high five  Here, I will be drinking some in your name wine

more than some... :dancing peg: :dancing peg: :dancing peg:

This is why i over reacted... i was truly upset :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:26 pm

HEA wrote:

i wonder if there is a longer version ?

i want to see and hear more!!!

what did you make of his crossed arms? defensive to give the right answer?

loved when he said that he was a bit jealous and sasha kisses have to stop

it is obvious he wants and he said it that everything goes in the open now

he looked truly happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:39 pm

S/C from this interview

when you were the first to receive the rose last night, what were you thinking?

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 A410

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:44 pm

HEA wrote:
HEA wrote:

i wonder if there is a longer version ?

i want to see and hear more!!!

what did you make of his crossed arms? defensive to give the right answer?

loved when he said that he was a bit jealous and sasha kisses have to stop

it is obvious he wants and he said it that everything goes in the open now

he looked truly happy

We are both #teammichael but this interview acyually made me think he didnt win! teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 3806527698 teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 3806527698
How these people mess with our heads. F1 or not he is still a winner in my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:49 pm

He does look happy & relaxed! That can mean only one thing--he is the one!
What a find! thanks for posting the link!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:54 pm

nope.
the crossed arms for me is indeed a bit unsettling but I think he got prepared answered about sensitive questions and he immediately went on defensive mode when she asked: are you happy now?

he started to say»: I am very happy and I can ... got interrupted... then he said it again: and I can tell you right now that this is something I will never regret in my life and my life is going to be very different from now on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:06 pm

ok so his answer can be taken 2 ways (Thank you handler rehearsals!)

1. he is happy he is F1
2. he is at peace now and moved on because he learned to open himself yada yada yada

I hate those answers.

see2love.... bOUH if you doubt he is F1... I am loosing faith too sad sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:07 pm

crap. I will be happy when this show is over!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:08 pm

HEA wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I dunno, they may have actually spent time connecting, but as a general viewer, it's hard for me to connect with Michael. rofl

I have the SAME reaction with richie and sasha !!!! rofl

I just want to say, we all have different favs among contestants.
I cannot get warm to Michael, doesn't mean I don't think he could be f1 or what.
Just wanted to tell you my perspective as a general viewer as I dont sleuth much.

Nothing against you nor Michael.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 68 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose