SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 68 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:08 am

I think sam let go the F2 before the rose ceremony.

michael insisted way too much about how awesome sam was with the boys to respect their feelings when they left. And by doing it, I is sadly possible that she did with him.

I think that is totally something that she mind did.

I hope so.

The "I got a little jealous and sasha kisses have to stop" could just be a tease to sasha and no more hard feelings since now 4 months passed and all is under the bridge.

I am seeing things with both possibilities now. I so much preferred when I was in my michael bubble!!!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:14 am

I much prefer a lead let a F2 go before a RC. This way they are able to concentrate on the F1 and not have to go through the motions which just hurts the F2 more. IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:15 am

I know and I am sharing this too.
I am never into the last rose humiliation F2 departure

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:44 am

Well. I'm going to stay in the bubble a little longer .If we go by the underdog statement I don't see Sasha but Michael. If she picks Sasha,where is the surprise? Everyone is saying its him. It doesn't make sense to me to hide him at HTD only to yell surprise at FR!!
I'm not buying that & Sam must be a brilliant actress to play all loving with Michael to hide her passionate relationship with Sasha!!! If that's the case I will nominate her for an Oscar!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:48 am

LynnTa wrote:Well. I'm going to stay in the bubble a little longer .If we go by the underdog statement I don't see Sasha but Michael. If she picks Sasha,where is the surprise? Everyone is saying its him. It doesn't make sense to me to hide him at HTD only to yell surprise at FR!!
I'm not buying that & Sam must be a brilliant actress to play all loving with Michael to hide her passionate relationship with Sasha!!!  If that's the case I will nominate her for an Oscar!

thumbsup

this is exactly what i need to read right now!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:51 am

phewww okay back to my michael bubble :rosiecolored

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:00 am

btw, we know that the lead isn't supposed to say ILY back or comment until FR--so Im not worried that responded that way to Michael's palm message( personally ,I cringed at that) but whats important is what she did--kissed him! Ashley did that too,so did Des & Ali.
Sam didn't do that when Sasha said it--she looked away.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:03 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 2498057887 HEA, welcome back! Stay a little longer & drink the coolaid with me

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:08 am

Until I see SC or previews showing he isn't the one,I will stick to what I saw on my screen.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:12 am

I just re-watched for the nth time their hometown and it made me smile

I just refuse to think that all I see, so many details, are not for the man she fell in love from ep 1.

I know that prods are excellent to hide things. I was burnt a couple of times

still... I honestly think that they are made for each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:19 am

LynnTa wrote:btw, we know that the lead isn't supposed to say ILY back or comment until FR--so Im not worried that responded that way to Michael's palm message( personally ,I cringed at that) but whats important is what she did--kissed him!  Ashley did that too,so did Des & Ali.
Sam didn't do that when Sasha said it--she looked away.

she says she is an excellent poker face. I trust her

I watched carefully her body language with sasha. I did not see the sweet gestures she did with michael: hand on his arm, hand on his back, hand on his shoulder, she does not lie toward him like she does with michael,

i did not see this girly attitude either....

so I watched again sasha to see what I am missing. I truly want to see if I do. I hear a lot of sentences used on top of images but those can be used for anybody not especially sasha.

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:39 am

me too! I have re-watched .sometimes without sound--just reading the BL and I still come to the same conclusion.
I think she is in love with him and he is too. To me its the only picture to which Sam's words ..I love u so much...fit!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 68 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose