SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:36 am

so his instagram is no longer private !!!

Back to top Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:12 am

HEA wrote:
LynnTa wrote:Im glad to hear that! I just hope we are on the right train giggling giggling

yeah well.. it does not matter.... I had an excellent ride and I had a great time!

To be honest, it is hard to be the only one on michael's train so I am very happy we could both have fun together.

that the fun of a forum.. to be silly and have fun Smiley

I am glad you are my partner in crime ! truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2498057887

Count me in on the Michael train. handwave
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:07 am

George1218 wrote:
HEA wrote:
LynnTa wrote:Im glad to hear that! I just hope we are on the right train giggling giggling

yeah well.. it does not matter.... I had an excellent ride and I had a great time!

To be honest, it is hard to be the only one on michael's train so I am very happy we could both have fun together.

that the fun of a forum.. to be silly and have fun Smiley

I am glad you are my partner in crime ! truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2498057887

Count me in on the Michael train. handwave

yeahhhhh clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:10 am

guys.... mags are getting nuts

such a bad rep for sasha associating himself for weeks with davey and dave!!!!

on the other hand all we saw from michael is family (and tiffany today)

so I am telling you: who has the better F1 edit ???

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:43 am

Micheal has a bit of a David Ducovney vibe, right?! Very hot!

I just started watching this season, scurrying to catch up by Wednesday. As uniformed as I am, I'm leaning toward Michael as F1 after reading all these comments.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:50 am

Northstargirl wrote:Micheal has a bit of a David Ducovney vibe, right?!  Very hot!

I just started watching this season, scurrying to catch up by Wednesday.  As  uniformed as I am, I'm leaning toward Michael as F1 after reading all these comments.

welcome on michael train!!! truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2498057887

yes he definitely has it!! truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2498057887

I am so happy that you are seeing the love story with sam Smiley Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:25 pm

ok.. I cannot share what I read but please go and read the comments...

I am still crying laughing here

https://instagram.com/p/8-IP73Lq2x/?taken-by=michael.d.turnbull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:42 pm

I read so many article that I lost track but I am pretty positive I read that michael said that it was meant to be with sam because he tried to get blake position and sam was there and he is in her season.

The meant to be was very ovious and meant to be means soulmates and love IMO

... babe
... going to keep it forever
... overwhelming
... millions of butterflies (parents)
... I'm going to miss you so much
... 3 ITM for HTD
... family reunion (both at the same time)
... whenever sam is giving me a rose first, it is a blessing
... bubbly michael now
... family edit versus party with buddies like sasha

yep, in my michael bubble again..
methinks i am going to stay there and stop pretend I am not.
tired to play yo-yo so until the finale, I am staying warm and cosy there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:01 pm

what a gorgeous man

a bit too thin for my taste but still totally gorgeous

truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 0e070d11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:14 pm

just funny they use the SAME gesture to say they "won»" and felt on top of the world

truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 A2310

truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 A2410

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:16 pm

welcome,welcome to the Michael bubble train!!  Here ,I'm passing around the coolaid
High clap The more the merrier

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:28 pm

Michael grew on me . he is all that as far as I'm concerned . I was very happy to hear his dad say that he is humble--not big headed at all. Tall,dark,handsome,humble,successful,family guy,generous, execellent kisser,adores her---I mean what else can a girl want. If it were me -this would be a no brainer!

Thanks for the new tidbit on Michael. Maybe the media is now ready to edit him as the F1. While waiting for new SCs ,Im concentrating more on the one where Sam & Michael are watching the whale. To me the nuzzling is saying high intimacy and its saying volumes.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose