SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 68 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOVEWINS - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:44 pm

Worry not. Michael, Sam, his sister and their friends will be partying in a few hours celebrating their new love. Thats my theory LOVEWINS - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 3806527698

Back to top Go down

LOVEWINS - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:56 pm

i stand by you with that!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:10 pm

LOVEWINS - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 W110

on the show tonight, sam frost will chose one of you

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/dan-maz/videos/the-bachelorettes-sasha--michael-give-bucks-speeches/

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:11 pm

LOVEWINS - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 W210

tomorrow, one of you will be here with frosty herself

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/shows/dan-maz/videos/the-bachelorettes-sasha--michael-give-bucks-speeches/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:20 pm

wow

sasha said about making a speech to the futur husband (after michael did the same for sasha)

all right... I'll make it short and sweet just like my sex life

WOWWWW that is huge.... he would never say that if he was with sam!!! like ever!

3:20

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:28 pm

HEA wrote:funny... nobody is commenting on my finale s/c... am i the only one seeing this or what? question

I don't know what I am looking for, is the picture of Sam one of her when she is waiting for the final one after letting the first one go? Do we know that for sure?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:29 pm

Here is another radio interview of the two

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065/221015-kyle-and-jackie-o-show-383

It's around 10:00. What is interesting is they have a psychic who says she thinks Sam actually wants Michael but because she has trust issues she has gone for Sasha. I think her sister and family may have swayed her to Sasha. But it's interesting how after only one episode she watched she picked up what we picked up and they would have been a couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:29 pm

I think Michael was more guarded in the interview because he was mindful of givng it away while Sasha was more relaxed because he isnt as involved anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:34 pm

Why is nobody talking about the rose tattoo that Michael got? I can't imagine him getting that tattoo if he wasn't F1!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:38 pm

George1218 wrote:Why is nobody talking about the rose tattoo that Michael got?  I can't imagine him getting that tattoo if he wasn't F1!

We did! :cutesmile!:
I also noticed that both Sam and Michael are wearing a ring on the same finger of their right hands!!!!

Could be something, could be nothing. He has no rng on the show during filming.

Sam's ring visble here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3283839/Sam-Frost-t-hide-excitement-steps-completely-makeup-free-ahead-Bachelorette-finale.html

Michael's ring visible here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3283782/Sasha-Mielczarek-tipped-Bacherlorette-Michael-Turnbull-drops-big-hint.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:39 pm

i know..... i love tattoos and this was a minimum of a 5 hours work

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:40 pm

:claphands yes  
Kudos to having the final 2 do interviews together.  Wonderful idea! So nice to see that people can go on this show then at the end of it all remain positive.
Such a great, respectful, and mature group of guys overall.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 68 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose