SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 68 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOVEWINS - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:41 pm

see2love wrote:
George1218 wrote:Why is nobody talking about the rose tattoo that Michael got?  I can't imagine him getting that tattoo if he wasn't F1!

We did! :cutesmile!:
I also noticed that both Sam and Michael are wearing a ring on the same finger of their right hands!!!!

Could be something, could be nothing. He has no rng on the show during filming.

Sam's ring visble here.    

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3283839/Sam-Frost-t-hide-excitement-steps-completely-makeup-free-ahead-Bachelorette-finale.html

Michael's ring visible here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3283782/Sasha-Mielczarek-tipped-Bacherlorette-Michael-Turnbull-drops-big-hint.html

i saw her with only huge fantasy ring...

great catch!!!!!

Back to top Go down

LOVEWINS - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:47 pm

HEA wrote:i know..... i love tattoos and this was a minimum of a 5 hours work

I just can't imagine him getting that tattoo unless he was with Sam!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:49 pm

Fifty wrote:Here is another radio interview of the two

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065/221015-kyle-and-jackie-o-show-383

It's around 10:00. What is interesting is they have a psychic who says she thinks Sam actually wants Michael but because she has trust issues she has gone for Sasha. I think her sister and family  may have swayed her to Sasha. But it's interesting how after only one episode she watched she picked up what we picked up and they would have been a couple.

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:51 pm

notarose wrote::claphands yes  
Kudos to having the final 2 do interviews together.  Wonderful idea! So nice to see that people can go on this show then at the end of it all remain positive.
Such a great, respectful, and mature group of guys overall.

They do it here in Australia with all the Bach/ette series. I think it may be an Aussie thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:03 pm

Fifty wrote:
notarose wrote::claphands yes  
Kudos to having the final 2 do interviews together.  Wonderful idea! So nice to see that people can go on this show then at the end of it all remain positive.
Such a great, respectful, and mature group of guys overall.

They do it here in Australia with all the Bach/ette series. I think it may be an Aussie thing.

Smiley yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:08 pm

so if you check the official twitter account, you see ton of michal and richie and you have to scroll down to find sasha

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteAU?lang=en

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:17 pm

wowwww

both are so so very different....

sasha just available now

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU?ref=ts&fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:25 pm

LOVEWINS - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 60 O0tfzd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:30 pm

please notice the YOU in the conversation.................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:50 pm

Yes, nice catch on the rings...coincidence that their both wearing them on the same finger? He wasn't wearing one before. Then the rose tattoo, either she picked him or he's still pining for her. giggling Love all the pics! Wish we had some video to download so I could make a fanvid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:52 pm

or............................. SHE proposed!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 68 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose