SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 68 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:16 am

me now................

truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 2yzfrt5

Back to top Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:22 am

I'm not worried about the sun's angle. This could be just yet another trick to throw us off & it wouldn't be the first!They are aware of sluethers,imo. They are trying to guard the ending .Look--Michael didn't get a SD & this is a 1st in the franchise(I think) an F2 doesn't get a SD and the previewed hard time with her family coud be just smoke--like JP had with Ashley's sister! I'mnot buying any of that. Sam & Michael seem to be in love! After watching Epi9 ,I'm finding it almost impossible to fit Sam's .."I love you so much"--to Sasha ! With the relationship they have ,which I have seen or not --it just doesn't work!. IMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:26 am

truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 CR41_s0UAAAXVPb
HEA TV reality ‏@TV_unREALITY
#teammichael #BacheloretteAU @Sam_Frost
MICHAEL... #LOVEWINS #truelove
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:28 am

IMO, everything I have seen on my screen, I have heard spoken /described by Sam & Michael,I have read ,I have listened to (radio interviews) Everything points to Michael!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:37 am

I know....

have you seen the last 2 teasers?
even that points michael

michael vid was poste 3 hours before sasha
michael is all romantic... saying that he looked for his special someone, went home and she was there
the: you makes me nervous.... remember how much pro-sasha said it was sooooo a sign that she was in love.... no mention in sasha but O surprise, she says it on michael
the : when i saw him i thought he was HOT
here again.... prods concentrated to sasha being hot and she lost words blah blah blha

even the interview when dave said that she set her choice pretty much the first week and they all know they were their to be picked up

the last stare of dave to sasha when she said: i love it already about the soulmate card

this is why sasha never committed fully.... he was never certain it was reciprocated. he fell for her but could not fully commit

so they gave us 3 hours ago this michael video and another with sasha totally tame if you wanna really know... there is a reason for that and the reason is that for some reason michael is not that popular compared to sasha.

if you look their site on twitter it is full of richie and michael but you have to scroll far to find something about sasha

i am so waitng to dance on my table.............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:38 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:22 am

LynnTa wrote:from where I'm sitting ,Michael is definitely drool-worthy. I find him really sexy-especially when he is walking -like during HTD ,holding Sam's hand & walking in Brisbane

I have to agree he was the hottest out of the 14 and definitely the most well dressed and sophisticated along with Alex. The others really did nothing for me. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for him and hoping it ends up all good for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:30 am

I will be heading off to twitter soon. I just wanted to point out that people have concluded its Sasha coz that's what the pro. are pushing. They really don't have the footage to go with it and I find that the description of those scenes/time with Sam are so over the top exaggerated!!!! e.g-- steamy hot kiss with Sam--- then I see the scene & I go REALLY?? what steamy?? & to add to that Sam comments that it was kinda gross!!! Now her kisses with Michael are the ones that are hot & she said so herself --u r a great? execellent kisser. They have to sell Sasha so everyone would be surprised if she doesn't pick him! I think her concern about Michael being gorgeous,successful etc was cleared at HTD by his dad. I think Sam was doubting whether she fits in with his life,..her own insecurities ..not about trusting him!! and this Michael clearly addressed it in epi9. I think in epi 2 or 3,Michael put everything on the table,the good,the bad & the ugly. And he told her he wanted to be real,have a tight knit family etc. I'm surprised that Sasha & Sam looked like they were having their very 1st date--at this point in time it should be a lot more touchy,feely, and feeling really comfy. Remember what she sais to Michael how that silent moment on the boat was her fave part of the day--- she commented that if one could be so comfy in each others company with no need to talk is a sign one has found the one. how much clearer does she have to be!! btw that Whale watching boat was my fave too!!!there was so much love there!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:43 am

truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 CR4vPUZVEAAObUj
KIIS 1065 Verified account  ‏@kiis1065
The @kyleandjackieo podcast is now LIVE! Featuring @shanewarne and the #BacheloretteAU boys http://po.st/O5Ulhk
truelove - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 62 CR4ijI6UkAEaQ-x
KIIS 1065 ‏@kiis1065
Micheal and Sash tell me who really should win #BacheloretteAU tonight!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:54 am

https://instagram.com/p/9IVNOpNYdT/

Someone posted it on IG! Sam and Sasha after the finale. What's is this? sad
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:55 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3284044/Sam-Frost-Sasha-Mielczarek-spotted-kissing-cuddling-hotel-room-hours-finale-airs.html?ito=social-facebook

Yeah Sasha won. Leaked photos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:56 am

Mchael appears happy too so good for him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 68 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose