SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:15 pm

I think all the guys are not bad at all. Michael should spend his money on some better stuff though. IMO that is some terrible taste to have. laugh out loud

And yes a lady out there for him. Based on his SM likes, his tastes are the busty socialite types and similar to Emily. Like that interview of him said, he just wants a trophy wife.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:20 pm

Those pants are the rave in Europe, every guy must own a pair giggling i love them on him too

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:21 pm

The hatred I have for them pants, why isn't the wardrobe crew helping him? Surely he wore them 3x already! And yes I agree, michael is a good guy (they all are) but isn't my type. Richie is my type.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:23 pm

GO Michael! GO!

It will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny if you are F1!
i think (probably) will fall from my chair laughing so hard cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:26 pm

see2love wrote:Those pants are the rave in Europe, every guy must own a pair giggling  i love them on him too

I cannot say I love skinny pants on guys but yeah, this is the new fashion we see in NYC, London, Paris and LA and else.

Well lets put it that way... I prefer skinny jeans versus penguin pants seeing their underwear  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:31 pm

HodanG wrote:The hatred I have for them pants, why isn't the wardrobe crew helping him? Surely he wore them 3x already! And yes I agree, michael is a good guy (they all are) but isn't my type. Richie is my type.

Yup. Those pants are horrid. And they were all the rage a few years ago so it seems he is trying to bring them back to Aussie land.
Horrible taste in clothing, imo.

And he's definitely not F1. Thank goodness. He should date Emily. I can see a match with those two. They can fight over the mirror. mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:it does not mean the public does not like him if we check the votes of popularity on TEN...............................
big difference between public and medias IMO.

michael 27%
sasha 27%
richie 15%
(clipped)

No person is better than the other.

so great to read this.... except on TEN Michael is still ahead at 27% cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HodanG wrote:The hatred I have for them pants, why isn't the wardrobe crew helping him? Surely he wore them 3x already! And yes I agree, michael is a good guy (they all are) but isn't my type. Richie is my type.

Yup. Those pants are horrid. And they were all the rage a few years ago so it seems he is trying to bring them back to Aussie land.

And he's definitely not F1. Thank goodness. He should date Emily. I can see a match with those two. They can fight over the mirror. mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698

until I see the last episode, I will put a LOT of grain of salt on this comment....................................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:34 pm

now that I think about it... I think from the GETGO I was #teammichael

there. I said it. pheww

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:37 pm

HEA wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

until I see the last episode, I will put a LOT of grain of salt on this comment....................................
Let's just say I know Michael is not F1 the way I knew Matilda was F1. Obviously doesn't have to be believed but I have inside info and 100% Michael is not F1. bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:51 pm

Completely agree with AAL here, michael is not F1.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:19 pm

good for you.

I cannot wait to watch the last episode and be wrong 2pop

since I never wanted to my favorite to be F1 mcm - The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 68 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose