SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by iamreal2u Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:38 am

I doubt Anna would say that she does not like Heather but interesting that only Tim is following Heather. Anna and Laura(Lana's best friend) follow each other so they are all part of "that" crew.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:58 am

Oh please, Heather was seen at one event (Joel Edgerton's party) ... and rumors started that she said she hates Sam ... Now Anna is seen at the event (YOTS gala) and rumors start that she said she hates Heather ... at the same time that they communicate on SM, hoping to see each other again - right. This press just invents the "quotes" in their heads ... or maybe they don't even use one.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:26 am

OK so something Ive notice with Heather in her interviews and on SM she seems to get defensive when people suggest she gets dumped / booted off by sam...

Just recently she commented on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

antimonyj@natapee: I hope this doesn't mean she got booted
heather_maltman: @antimonyj no buddy. X

She also responded to Fitz and Wippa's (https://instagram.com/fitzyandwippa/) post

fitzyandwippa: Heather said she'll be watching [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] alone tonight does that mean she doesn't win!?
heather_maltman: Yeah... Cause I'm really going to tell you boys! X

I can't go through all her previous radio interviews.. but I do recall whenever a host brought up being stuck in the "friend zone" she was quiet adamant that wasn't the case in the end... I also recall her bit defensive and when the hosts predicted other girls to win Sam's heart... she was like "oh really why?"

I could probably dig a some exact quotes and more examples... but just seeing her comment tonight with a fan on Jacinda's insta prompted me to think Heather doesnt like or want people to think she doesnt go far or win Sam's heart... which would be strange behaviour if she gets booted around f4 which a lot of other (non heather believers) are predicting!!
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:01 pm

The sleuthing going on is remarkable. Great info being uncovered which really makes one dig deep to try and figure it all out! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:01 pm

So in New Weekly Sam is "quoted" about each of F6 ... about Heather he states:
We have our little in-jokes and effortless laughs, and I really enjoy her company. I think she's beautiful. It's just when someone calls you "mate" and "dude" ... But, like Nina, she has said, "I don't want this to go into the friend zone", and it's good that she made that really clear. It either happens or it doesn't, and at this point it hasn't happened. But there are little moments where I feel like we are in that place. Having said that, I think it's great to have a good friendship in a relationship, but I'm wondering if that's where it would stay or if that physical stuff would come along, too."
:yes: :yes: :yes: I call it ... the edit goes perfectly along.

Link to see the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Interesting read about the others.

I'm sure many will doubt now that he might have friend-zoned Heather after all ... and that's why he lets her go as F4, as psychic predicted ... well, I continue to believe there's more BS in that story.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:22 pm

Also, if you read in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread Laurina's take ... and I agree with her ... I like her, have no idea about her, heard much from you in these last month, also found out that Heather's friends (from work) were team Laurina last year ... so, I'm taking in the consideration the "high" opinions of most of you.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:28 pm

happygolucky wrote:So in New Weekly Sam is "quoted" about each of F6 ... about Heather he states:
We have our little in-jokes and effortless laughs, and I really enjoy her company. I think she's beautiful. It's just when someone calls you "mate" and "dude" ... But, like Nina, she has said, "I don't want this to go into the friend zone", and it's good that she made that really clear. It either happens or it doesn't, and at this point it hasn't happened. But there are little moments where I feel like we are in that place. Having said that, I think it's great to have a good friendship in a relationship, but I'm wondering if that's where it would stay or if that physical stuff would come along, too."
Oh wow. That's pretty harsh, imo. He's basically saying he sees Heather as a friend and sometimes he has moments of more and he is aware that Heather seems him as more...

Sounds like a setup for why he would let her go before FD -- so before physical stuff is meant to happen.

So far all the media is pointing to Snez or Lana for F1 and that Heather will go b/c of friendzoned by Sam. And the thing is, while we hear Heather saying how she is feeling more than friendship for Sam, we have yet to hear Sam say such.

I can see her really upset if she is let go F4, because their last date she said she feels that her feelings are reciprocated by him and he said he feels the exact same.

If Heather's story ends by F4 it will be heartbreak for her. Big time, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:53 pm

I wrote it in Sam's media thread:

- he often uses "Heather and I" (or we) in his PIs (ITMs) ... something he doesn't use (as much if ever) when describing other relationships
- he used "We have", "we are".
- inaccuracy in she has said, "I don't want this to go into the friend zone", and it's good that she made that really clear ... since it was him and not her saying it.

- of all the "attributes" she has (that mesmerize him) he only pinpointed "I think she's beautiful." ... emphasizing he is attracted to her (something he didn't do for Nina - who is just fun and great and a mate)

- "I'm wondering if that's where it would stay or if that physical stuff would come along, too" ... it's a theme of the season ... the usual ARC (problem) of the main relationship ... that the edit is telling us.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:57 pm

^ I agree that it is the "dilemma" to overcome. Will the physical come along too...

But I find it odd that this dilemma is coming from the lead, so the doubt is from the lead and not the contestant.

Usually the lead is the one reassuring the F1's doubts (and it certainly seems that way from what we have been shown with Sam reassuring Heather) but he has said doubts about physical with Heather.

I could take it as him wanting more from her, more physical, and he is not getting it and so his impatience is what makes him think, if it is not there it is not there.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:04 pm

So far I recall that the actual doubt that needed to be overcome was always of the lead (male of female ... even Chris Soules had a doubt - despite choosing a person who he wasn't in-love with) and it was the contestant's "job" to dispel the lead's doubts "in time" ... which usually meant somewhere by the end, during Fantasy date or even LCD.
AllAboutLove wrote:I could take it as him wanting more from her, more physical, and he is not getting it and so his impatience is what makes him think, if it is not there it is not there.
Yes ... I keep my stance that's the edit of this season ... keeping us on our toes, whether these 2 will get there or not ... and it's only on Heather ... she has to make a move ... and since ONLY now she acknowledged that she's falling, maybe she'll start moving ... since she is one who goes slow and cautious.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:09 pm

Yeah, I do agree that the storyline for Sam and Heather seems to be the one with the doubt and obstacle to overcome and whether it will happen in time (as Sam says, "yet").

If Heather does stay for F3 and gets a FD then I think she will be F1.
To me, I see Heather as either F4 or F1.
I think there's no room in between.
She is either "the one" or she is the one that never came to be and being F4 before FD will be she got stuck in friendzone.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:19 pm

OK, we agree Hugesmile I just can't imagine her as F4 ... just can't, so there goes the option. giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible