SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

341 - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:41 am

All Heather's radio - interviews:
'Dan & Maz' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Podcast N°150807 - 16:38 on ... Heather from 17:13
- Dan & Maz September 02, 2015 - 51:25

'Byron & Kristie' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Heather Podcast - 02.9.15 (not yet uploaded)

'Craig & Mandy' - Star 104.5
- Heather - The - Bachelor

'Carly & Dane'
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

'Mike E & Emma' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Podcast 070815

'Hughesy And Kate' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Sam HUGHESY AND KATE PODCAST 290715 - 31:40
- HUGHESY AND KATE PODCAST 300715
Heather's on 37:35, ex Brian speaks of Heather from 32:26 ... some insight on who H. is
- HUGHESY AND KATE PODCAST 020915 - 15:10, from 28:00 on

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- 7/8/15 - Kyle and Jackie O Show [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 45:42
- 18/8/15 - Kyle and Jackie O Show [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - 36:40

'3PM PICKUP' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- PODCAST 120815 - 5:10

'Fitzy & Wippa' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Heather From The Bachelor with Fitzy & Wippa
- Heather From The Bachelor - Part 1
- Heather Does Titanic - PART 2

Thanks to all who contribute and make notice where and when, AAL, Hbomb

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:14 pm; edited 5 times in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

341 - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:02 am

Listening all the radio interviews, with no bias, Heather's are most engaging ... she's asking questions too, doesn't wait for the Q to answer or talk, tries to give a compliment to every host (maybe remembering some of their old stuff, to maintain she's their listener), she jokes at her own expense & at the same time doesn't leave people to put her down or undermine her "relationship with Sam", she talks passionately and energetically (loud and clear), laughs at her own "sarcastic jokes" and even though she is self-deprecating she comes across very confident and proud. Head held high - good for her!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:37 am

Hughesy & Kate ‏@HughesyAndKate 28 minutes ago

Up next, Heather from @TheBachelorAU will be on the show after witnessing Hughesy's pig mask run today at Bondi Beach!

Does anyone find the link to listen live?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:03 am

They should have the podcast on later? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:09 am

Yeah, for some reason i can't listen on iHeart...

anyway, some pics on IG of Sam today (4h, 1h, morning), supposedly he did a photoshoot (fitness) and then 3h ago a girl posted that he's on a plane with her "back home" ... I assume hers is MELB.

Heather on another radio-show at Bondi ... well, if that's not A LOT of promotion for F4?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:11 am

Strangest F4 edit/storyline/media ever, imo.
If Heather is not F1, she is the next Bette for sure!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:21 am

Yeah, the thing that doesn't add up is ... that Bachelorette Sam Frost only starts this month ... and the promotion for her and her show will be also on The Bachelor's shoulders, since he&his F1 have to sell the show's premise of finding real love on a TV show ... and Shine/Ten won't announce the new bachelorette so early (since it would take the attention away) ... while they would need to announce and film The Bachelor 2016 first... Too much hype for Heather for the next year gig? I don't think so. Beside ... it was the "media" who declared she's the "fans' favorite" ... it wasn't us ... and then it spread across (since she was highlighted) ... so what would media write/say after the finale?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:27 am

Only conclusion I have is that they may be going down the path of highlighting a love story that ends in heartbreak to get people behind Heather?

The Bette starts so soon and with no ATFR it seems like there's no other love story they are highlighting if Heather is not F1.

No official reunion or ATFR to see the final couple (which they had S1 but skipped S2 b/c of Blake breaking up with Sam Frost but they still had a WTA so at least a reunion of sorts. Nothing this time).

So even if they are skipping ATFR b/c of the Bette starting, it is telling, imo that they are not emphasizing the follow-up on the love story by having no ATFR.

Perhaps this is intentional? Perhaps if Heather is not F1 there is no follow-up needing to be done? Maybe leave it to other media not the offical show itself?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:47 am

So "old" 'Hughesy and Kate' interview with Heather's ex Brian
Heather's on 37:35
Brian speaks of Heather from 32:26 ... some insight on who H. is (He's 6 years older than her and has a daughter (was a dad at 26), met her when she was 20 .. and that she is exactly like on the show, he says she's not completely in full "gear" after the 1st episode)
HUGHESY AND KATE PODCAST 300715
Talk about Heather from 28:40 on

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:58 am

Posting these screencaps for episodes because Sam has gone out of his way to greet Heather first or make a point to talk to her//be near Heather in group settings since the very start. That Sam would do this and it would be consistently edited to show us Sam doing this and she is not F1 or possibly not even F3? Blows my mind. I've never seen a lead do this type of reassuring/preferential treatment for anyone other than F1.

Ep 1 (Sam sits by Heather after meeting all the girls -- Art did the same thing with Matilda. He seeks out Heather to talk to her and then again seeks her out later to give her White Rose. He picks up White Rose and says in VO " I've met some incredible women, but one has really stood out to me. I want her to know she has made a big impression on me" and then he says in ITM "Heather and I definitely have chemistry. I feel like she's someone I've known for a while already. She's smart. She's funny. She's incredibly beautiful. And I can already see the start of a connection there." He then tells Heather that what he cares about the most about is that she is "fun" and that he wants things to get real. That that is what it is all about.)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ep 2 (Out of everyone on the groupdate, Sam grabs Heather to talk to her at Cocktail party. The girls comment on their body language being close.)

Ep 3 (Sam seeks out Heather asks her if she is having a nice time. Then Sam, after talking about White Rose and why Heather hasn't called him yet he says, "I feel like we know each other already. This is my way of saying can you please do it soon? I'm not very subtle am I?" and then also "You're going to have to watch me take out girl after girl until you get your act together. How'd you feel about that?" Heather says it's hideous. Then Sam says he thinks Heather is a "good one, too" and that it is good to see her girly side)

Ep 4 (Heather's date aka "the best date ever in the history of ever"! Heather at CP tells Sam about present and then Sam comes to find her, says he will of course wait for her to get present, is so delighted, peck on cheeck, will treasure present forever he says and reaches for her hand.)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:06 am

Ep 5 (Sam finds Heather and asks to talk to her at CP. Sam says "How are you feeling now that it's been a few days since our amazing date last week?"and then "I may or may not miss you too. The feeling is mutual" and then he kisses Heather's cheek. Then Sam asks Heather "And everything else is good?" and Heather says the girls are full on and Sam says "I can imagine" and Heather says she is there for him and jokes that he will have to get rid of her and Sam responds, "I may not even be able to do it... get rid of you. Not sure, not sure" and then Sam gives Heather a kiss on lips.)

Ep 6 - was the groundhog date so Sam was doing damage control with the 3 girls on that episode (no one but 3: Bec, Jacinda, and Ebru highlighted)

Ep 7 (Sam says "I am happy that you won. It gives me an excuse to pull you away"; Sam walks into barndance with Heather and his hand on her back; Sam after barndance says "Heather, I'm going to get some fresh air you want to come?" and takes Heather for chat first, so 2nd time same date -- screencaps not included here.. can see on video clip previous pages in thread)

Ep 8 (Sam in ITM says "We have these amazing dates and then I go on dates with other girls. I guess I'm just concerned it could compromise what we have". Heather is only girl Sam takes away at CP that's shown in this ep).

Ep 9 (Other than breakfast where screencaps are on previous pages in this thread, Sam greets Heather when he walks into room & sitting next to Heather; also looks at her when he leaves room)

Ep 10 (Sam greets Heather out of all the girls. The next day, Sam has his 2nd SD with Heather)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:11 am

AAL yes

I really liked ex-Brian .. he speaks highly of Heather (despite that she broke up with him and broke his heart) ... and his girlfriend likes her too (from watching the show). So they met when she was 20, she turned 21 when they were together, haven't talked for the last 8 years. She said that she just wasn't ready at the time (considering he was a dad and she was just "starting her journey") and that later she was in only 1 full-on relationship with a guy for 5 years.
Brian said that she's beautiful inside and out, funny and that her personality shines (and that's why she's everyone's favorite, including his friends)... and that's what's going to irritate other girls in the house.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible