SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamsam - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:01 am

happygolucky wrote:Quane ... I'm not MissB, but from Heather's SM (what I can see) she speaks highly and often about Sarah, Tessa and Nina ... she communicates often with Jacinda, Joni and Rachel1 (and Krystal) ... I'm yet to see this "amazing friendship" with Lana ... yes, they are friendly, they both respect each other, they both find one another to be nice, kind, great people ... I'm sure Heather isn't thinking negatively of Lana and I'm sure she would be friendly if they meet ... but the article is exaggerating with them being "best friends since the show, talking daily" ... Heather's best friends are "the original girls".

Sorry HGL. I am made a serious typos. My head is not in its right place especially with the SD last night. I hope I am wrong. But I have lost my confidence. But its ok. I will depend on you for any ray of hopes for Heather though. Not watching the show unless Heather has a SD.

Back to top Go down

teamsam - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:08 am

No, no, you didn't make a mistake (don't apologize)... you asked MissB (since she did make a point) ... and I answered (but can't answer in her name) ... also, it's only my opinion ... don't take my words for granted. But I do very much believe that those magazine articles are exaggerating and distorting the real story ... I'm just not sure if they actually know the truth and have to write BS for generating the buzz ... or they actually don't know either and just making stuff up.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:27 am

Well talking about "friendship" with Lana (and where the OK! pics come from) ... today's GIFs are the best:
High fives!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - source: Osher's twitter
I very much appreciate how Heather effortlessly enrolled Sarah into that.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - source: Osher's twitter
The resemblance is uncanny!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - source: TB.au twitter
"It's interpretative art man!"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - source: TB.au twitter

Curious about this scene ... what is Osher referring to (did she read the card wrongly?)
Osher Günsberg ‏@oshergunsberg 52 minutes ago

Heather what about all I taught you at
Osher's Date Card Boot Camp™?
Where's the reveal?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:40 am

happygolucky wrote:Well talking about "friendship" with Lana (and where the OK! pics come from) ... today's GIFs are the best:
High fives!
I very much appreciate how Heather effortlessly enrolled Sarah into that.
The resemblance is uncanny!
"It's interpretative art man!"

Curious about this scene ... what is Osher referring to (did she read the card wrongly?)
Osher Günsberg ‏@oshergunsberg 52 minutes ago

Heather what about all I taught you at
Osher's Date Card Boot Camp™?
Where's the reveal?

I still think Heather is more beautiful. She has this beauty with freshness. Lana has this beauty with matured look. i know she is younger than Heather, but she looks older to me. Both are beautiful in their own ways. But Heather has a beauty that you will never feel bored or enough just looking at her, especially when she smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:41 am

Quane wrote:
MissB wrote:What i find hard to believe about the first article is that Heather is a close friend of Lana's. I don't think so!

MissB, Why do you think they are not? Heather is a lovely girl. She gets along well with anyone. She was the first to welcome aboard Lana. She is Sam 's best friend, I am sure she would want Sam to be happy. She has already been like that and I don't see any reason she will not again.

Thanks HGL. Quane, i was refuting the article's claim that they are BFFs. Heather is a lovely and good hearted girl and she is friends with almost if not all the girls including Lana but i don't think that they are BFF's as the article claims.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:47 am

So ... Heather is moving ... she initiate the "shirt-up" move if I'm reading right... so she is approaching slowly ... one day the shirt will go off. (correction: there was no pash with Snez, just SQT, 1on1 with Sarah who got a pash and the earrings, no CP/chat with Heather)

Will only understand this tweet once I see the epi. - is he talking about roses?
Osher Günsberg ‏@oshergunsberg 4 minutes ago
Swear jar Heather! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (source)

Have to say it ... Heather does choose some questionable earrings ... but this hair-style and make-up she looks youthful.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:42 am

The little we saw of Heather tonight was hilarious. I think why she is a fan favourite is because she seems to be just like us. I think there is a little bit in us that can see ourselves in her. Particularly amongst some of the other girls who are breathtakingly beautiful. (And I'm not for a second saying H is not attractive because she is just in an understated way). Sam said something interesting in one of the interviews today. He alluded to the fact that production may cut some things that would give the final choice away. It made me think that he may end up with one of the originals. I also found it interesting that Heather seemed confident that she would get to hometown by her comment (and my highlight of the season so far) that she is 'shitting herself about hometown'
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:07 am

Heather was shocked to hear Sam though her drawing was "excellent"

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by H-Bomb Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:44 am

Hi All!handwave

Just dropping by to share my two cents (even if it's not asked or wanted)

As I've said before I haven't watched any other The Bachelor seasons. I might have read or heard something about what happened last season but meh, didn't interest me at all. Now, TBAU season 3 got me hooked to watch only because of the chemistry I saw between Sam and Heather. Sorry, but don't really care much about the other Bettes (nothing against them personally. I reckon each and everyone have their own redeeming personality traits, that makes one differ or stand out among the rest). 

What I find most interesting is the media write ups which "apparently" an interview they had with Sam, are not somehow the same as what I hear on radio interviews. Maybe because tabloids and magazines are easier to edit and fabricate than radio/live interviews (not concocted by handlers, promoters, talent managers, production team, cronies, accomplice or friends) to confuse most of the viewers/followers.

Now, about Lana presumably going to be F1. Sorry, I really, really, really to the nth power don't buy it. I don't know her personally, but I'm pretty sure she's an amazing woman in her on right. Tbh, I salute her in agreeing coming this late of the show. As Sam said, she's brave (if you know what I mean). Aside from the fact that friendship among the girls were already built; more importantly she must somehow already been made aware of the fact that when her time of joining will be aired, there'll be already fan favourites and that she'll most def be scrutinised, rejected, and worst of all hated by some avid fans.

Don't you find it a little weird re the spoiled dates of paragliding, jet-skiing, serenade/dancing, etc, long before she crashed in the mansion. What more, media has painted and still painting her as pretty much perfect in everything, full package as they say (oops did Sam said that again?) Glowing, spotless, and can't find or do no wrong. I reckon in that case she might be in the level with Princess Kate Middleton. Thus she deserves a Prince William or Prince Harry, far more than at par and way more better than the likes of Sam Wood IMHO. 

I read one comment on fb that Heather 0.2 used the "I want to be with someone I want to be like and I want to be like you" line twice. Good on her. Some are even saying there's something not right about her.
teamsam - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 72 3806527698  It's quite obvious, just by the words like "date crashers", "intruders", "to ruffle feathers", etc.. they were enlisted or should I say recruited to be there for a purpose. 
Also the dress she was wearing when she went in, as well as the hair and the way she speaks, spells "déjà vu" IMO. 

On the blind date, they were saying they can't see a thing.. but then Sam strategically made sure he is seated between the 2 intruders. 
They were feeding each other 'fish'? Yeah right, smells fishy. 
Then again, Sam said before he took H0.2 for SQT "As Osher said...get to know even better" (non verbatim).. And before the SQT ended, Sam again said, "Something tells me this is not gonna be the last" (non verbatim). As well as the excessive flattery.. oh, how can we forget "beautiful eyes". 
And claims about banter? *Yawn*
Saying words used or connected with Heather the Original; i.e. big kid, mesmerised, to name a few
Oh wow! The song... "wasn't expecting that" very convenient NOT
Oh wait, now the comparison on how Heather1 revealed that she's falling for this guy, with the way Heather0.2 delivered her scripted line... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I apologise as it sounds like I'm whinging. I'm not though. I just want the handlers, promoters, talent managers, production team, cronies, accomplice or friends to give viewers/public some credit re the very blatant bias and manipulative promotion. Hoping for a straightforward, honest and fair reporting.

If Heather is not F1, and instead Heather 0.2 will be as 'they' claim, I am waiting for the upcoming episodes where they'll REVEAL more of her personality; as the media continuously raves about her - perfect /whole package - even before she "gate crashed".
Progression of the physical attraction (beautiful eyes per se), to a deeper one - LOVE. (not just the DM spoiled kiss/pash - btw it's too PDA to be romantic don't you think? In fact, even the alleged  paparazzi got a photo). 
At the least, show a D&M convo; i.e. how normal/relaxed with each other they are, diverse topics - banter (goof as Sam admitted he is a "totally big kid") as well as talk about personal matters (family, struggles, etc - whilst Sam sitting there...watching her...mesmerised). Then, I reckon it's a possibility. Otherwise, too early to say she replaced Heather or Snezana or Sarah. ATM she's only Heather 0.2 IMHO.

One more thing, I suppose Heather might have suspected it early on that Heather0.2 is not really there with the same reason as hers. Thus, she's not threatened and even as they say befriended her. I'm not sure though with Snezana, Sarah, and Nina. Looks like they were threatened and were not confident of their standing/relationship with Sam. Or maybe because they were not given a "heads up" by Sam. :yes:

Kudos to Lana for doing what she's asked to do and make it believable to some. Most of the girls were threatened by her, which is her purpose. And in effect confuse a lot of viewers about their faves and possible ending. Credits and thumbs up to TPTB. Well played, well played. I'm really really really entertained.

In the meantime, just chillin here and looking forward to the FRC.

If ever I got it wrong in the end! well meh.. It's their life and their choice anyway, who am I to judge. Good luck! It's gonna be my first and last season of TB though, which I reckon will not in the least affect the ratings and goal of the show anyway.

Ciao everyone. Everyone! my apologies for a very long post. Again...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all the way

Last edited by H-Bomb on Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
H-Bomb
H-Bomb

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:01 am

H-bomb... I'll tell you what Sam said to Heather ... stop apologizing! Hugesmile
We like people's opinions - point of views - we read them even when we don't write or respond ... and I personally am long-winded too, so I don't mind long posts (not everyone will always agree, but that's fine, we're here to share our diversities) ... so write whenever you want, without being asked to ... someone is always here waiting to read some new material (crumbs for our thoughts) :gotcha:

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:31 am

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hbomb Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:34 am

Ummm what was that tonight??!!!!!

What is going on with our Heather... WHY did they edit out their chat tonight at the RC?!! I was so excited when he called her up to have a chat and then we get nothing but 2 bitchy contestants being horrible to each other.

It must of been a good chat Heather came back happy, and once again Sam calls her first for the Rose. I'm at a loss what to think now, maybe with such a pro Heather movement they have switched up the editing for a bit to focus on the other women more... the media are doing a damn good job all of a sudden in claiming everyone but Heather for the win. I don't know what to expect next week.

We need some to do some screen caps... from the previews next week...

Looking at the the preview from tonights episode Sam takes Heather on a Yum Cha date. In the extra preview it looks like they have used same footage from Nina's fishing speed date to mix it in to look like a home visit... so safe to say she is out Heather is in.

Looking at the parents in the clip, I think they show Lana's, Sarah's and Snez... I am not sure about Heather's... I think thats going to be tough because what is her family situation? I know her dad passed away, is her mum present in her life, or will it just be with her sister??

From the looks of her outfit in the home visit, its different from screen cap of the two of them kissing under the lights so fingers crossed that means f3 date!
Hbomb
Hbomb

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible