SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:18 am

I am thinking the edit is so focused on Heather because she was F1 until Lana came in and replaced her (Sam has said Heather was frontrunner), thus the frontrunner and jealous edit of the other girls towards Heather and even of Heather being insecure and getting reassurance from Sam up until the moment Lana comes in.

It just fits that a girl who looks like Heather and dresses like her, will be Sam's new frontrunner.
So early frontunner Heather gets replaced by look-alike latecomer Lana.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MissB Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:24 am

Who decides which girl gets which date? If it's Sam, the blue mountains dates may be same as last year but different outcomes. If it's the producers, then it will be same as last year's story line the difference being an intruder makes it to the finals. IMO.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am thinking the edit is so focused on Heather because she was F1 until Lana came in and replaced her (Sam has said Heather was frontrunner), thus the frontrunner and jealous edit of the other girls towards Heather and even of Heather being insecure and getting reassurance from Sam up until the moment Lana comes in.

It just fits that a girl who looks like Heather and dresses like her, will be Sam's new frontrunner.
So early frontunner Heather gets replaced by look-alike latecomer Lana.

And that's the part with the edit I find so weird. If they knew that Sam ends up choosing Lana (i.e. they girl they clearly deliberately brought in to replace Heather) then why spend the first half of the series focussing on Heather and getting public support for her? Wouldn't that just increase the chance of people getting angry at the end when Heather gets beaten by a girl they look to have deliberately brought in to replace/mess with her?

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:36 am

^ Yup. And I think they did that on purpose to get people angry and perhaps feel sorry for Heather? I would think that bringing in the new girls the public will side with Heather and the other girls and start to understand why Heather is upset/insecure (it starts to justify it at least)?

If they want Heather to be the next Bachelorette or in the running, there's nothing better than a heartbreak where the public get upset. It worked for Sam Frost (immediately post-filming everyone wanted her as the Bette. Sure they turned against her as time went by but she still had a storyline that TPTB could use to make her the Bette and give the heartbroken favourite her shot at love. And at the end of the day, that's why they went with her. And Sam was controversial and a favourite, which looks to be the case with Heather too).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:53 am

Thanks every one! I really enjoy reading all the sleuthing going on!!! yes

Great job!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:42 pm

AAL ?? mentioned that Heather SM seemed unhappy, e.g. buying shiny things and depending on her sister's support. What date were they posted. Was it right after the FRC. Thanks!!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:22 pm

iamreal2u wrote:AAL ?? mentioned that Heather SM seemed unhappy, e.g. buying shiny things and depending on her sister's support.  What date were they posted.  Was it right after the FRC.  Thanks!!
They were posted right before the premiere of the show (July 29). So I immediately thought that that while she may have moved on, realizing the show was about to play out (and her journey from White Rose to perfect date, to having Sam reassure her all along only to likely not choose her, etc) may have made her sad. At least sad to relive it. As I am sure I would be.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:28 pm

Ok that makes sense but the only thing she seem pretty over it then in her interviews right after. SM can be so confusing.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:33 pm

I don't know if I would say she is over it in interviews. In fact, I think a lot of her interviews she sounded like she was talking in real time, like she was reliving the episodes themselves. She even said her favorite Sam is "Kissing, Romantic Sam" and that what she has with Sam, their relationship she can't explain.

Even Sam said her getting a heads up was in real time while filming so I think Heather was reliving what she was going through at the time while watching it. But she would always end with say, "but we're great friends". She couldn't say much else otherwise it would be known she doesn't win and none of the girls could mention intruders yet and if Lana wins, then that only shows that Heather was talking about her journey.

Perhaps it was surprising to her how she got reassurance all the time only to get friendzoned? In her one interview she said no guy had ever said that to her before so Sam saying that to her was very surprising. I know I am very surprised at how there are so many times that are shown where Sam is reassuring Heather. I just don't get why that would be shown at all if she isn't even in the F3. Weirdest edit ever.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:50 pm

I think we can all agree on weirdest edit ever. Suspect
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:49 pm

Well... it looks like this is confirmation that Lana will be the "full package" as said by Sam himself...

Here is the longer video preview (can't embed it here) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Our date crashers might be late to the party but that's not going to stop them from getting cosy with Sam! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Wednesday 7.30 on TEN. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Well... it looks like this is confirmation that Lana will be the "full package" as said by Sam himself...

Here is the longer video preview (can't embed it here) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Our date crashers might be late to the party but that's not going to stop them from getting cosy with Sam! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Wednesday 7.30 on TEN. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is he trying to find the perfect girl? Is Heather or Snez not perfect enough for him? I am beginning to not like this guy more and more. There is no such thing as a perfect girl or a full package. he just met this girl, and time spent would be less than what he had with other girls so he thinks he knows her inside out.... I think he is captivated by the exterior side of someone.

BTW did anyone pay any attention to Heather interview on 3pm... she mentioned that she has found a very good friend and a partner as well... what would she mean by saying that????

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy