SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:39 am

Can I just ask why everyone is convinced that the spas scene is F3 and not F5?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

opera - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:42 am

what "spas" scene, Sundy? You mean Snezana's hot-tub? ... Because F5 dates are short 1on1s ... mostly talking&eating (from the preview) ... and even there Snezana gets the evening portion of the day ... so her date comes last, I assume

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:48 am

I apologise, I meant Spa not spas! Didn't Jess get a hot tub just before hometown dates? I just wanted to know how everyone was certain.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:59 am

I don't see what you guys see in heather being f1. She is a great girl and all but I just don't see it for some reason. I more so see Snezana and now starting to see Lana. He seems so intrigued by her and fascinated/amazed by her everytime they speak! She's a challenge and I definetly see either Lana or Snezana being f1. Definetly for some reason not heather
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:14 am

HodanG wrote:I don't see what you guys see in heather being f1. She is a great girl and all but I just don't see it for some reason. I more so see Snezana and now starting to see Lana. He seems so intrigued by her and fascinated/amazed by her everytime they speak! She's a challenge and I definetly see either Lana or Snezana being f1. Definetly for some reason not heather
I'm with you HodanG. I would rather see Heather as the Bette with an awesome quirky range of guys to choose from! Definitely seeing the connection between Lana & Snez.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:34 am

HodanG wrote:I don't see what you guys see in heather being f1. She is a great girl and all but I just don't see it for some reason. I more so see Snezana and now starting to see Lana. He seems so intrigued by her and fascinated/amazed by her everytime they speak! She's a challenge and I definetly see either Lana or Snezana being f1. Definetly for some reason not heather

Never saw the Heather thing too. Saw a likeable girl who who he was comfortable around and liked hanging with. He cared about her and explored to see if the romantic connection would be there but it wasnt.
Snez is the only one he has stolen kisses with outside of the obligatory SD kiss. That is not to say its a slam dunk for Snez now just that he had something with her on a much bigger scale than any of the others.
Lana....he seems intrigued by like you said, i have to see more and ibelieve he is wanting to spend a lot of time with her to see if she can match what he already has with Snez. Time will tell if that happens.
Sarah is a girl he connected with and he is exploring this relationship because she makes the most sense logistically.

He has to decide if to go with
1. The one he feels the strongest with right now but lives the farthest away and has a child in the mix- Snez
2. The one he could feel strongly for given more time- Lana
3. The one he has some little feelings for and lives down the road from him- Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:27 am

From what we see, Sarah isn't F1

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:53 am

From the "freshly" changed perspective my take on the edit:

- put the attention on Heather, heavily edited scenes of their interaction, talks, knowing each-other ... through that the audience gets to see/understand Heather better, but also Sam, he opens up with her and lets the viewers in on who he is.
... therefor the media spotlight is on her (they send her to do all the press) ... the funny clips (together with Jacinda she's the comic relief of the season) like her theatrical take on the events, people, herself are only making her cuter and fan-favorite ... Osher even gives this "fandom" a hand, but praising Heather all the way.

- in the meantime the attraction and chemistry between Snezana and Sam intensifies, while with Sarah is stagnant and non-existent.

- in comes Lana, supposedly Heather 2.0, the intruder ... the viewers are against her, girls aren't happy, Sam suddenly discovers another "spark" other than Heather when it comes to "deep conversations" ... only that she offers more than just the talk, she's also more "soft and physical" than Heather, so the physical attraction comes earlier in play.
... the media focuses now on her, since she's fresh and interesting and because the edit is telling the audience that Sam is really falling fast and doesn't mind "the new Heather" (sorry, I actually don't like this term, but it's what the media portrays) .. and Osher welcomes her to the "party" on SM

- suddenly Sam remembers that there's a spot to fill for F3, since with Heather it's only friendship and he hasn't even pashed her good, so he chooses Sarah to play the part of F3, by taking her on more dates, treat her with gifts and pashes ... even if the chemistry still isn't there (JMO)

- in the meantime there are "problems" to consider when it comes to Snezana ... so a little bit of distance for few episodes, not to make it clear there's something brewing between them.
... the media finally starts highlighting Snezana qualities and portraying her ideal image (I'm just waiting for more interviews) ...

- we come to the HTDs and now finally Sam is allowed to let Heather go ... she has done her job to keep us entertained throughout the season

- there are 2 more weeks till the end (somehow they postponed the FRC for 1 episode, maybe 2?), so that would be enough time to make the audience calm down after the big shock of Heather leaving as F4

- Sarah leaves "brokenhearted" as F3, with her newly earrings, because she's too young and not compatible for Sam who wants to start the family soon.

- The finale is "The original girl" vs. "The intruder": Snezana vs. Lana
up until then the edit will play-up the "chemistry" with Lana and stress out the issue regarding Snezana's family situation, relocation, ...

- The original girl wins ... and everyone are happy, even Heather 1.0 team. (who were told that Lana is the reason H-bomb was out)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:22 am

happygolucky wrote:From the "freshly" changed perspective my take on the edit:

- put the attention on Heather, heavily edited scenes of their interaction, talks, knowing each-other ... through that the audience gets to see/understand Heather better, but also Sam, he opens up with her and lets the viewers in on who he is.
... therefor the media spotlight is on her (they send her to do all the press) ... the funny clips (together with Jacinda she's the comic relief of the season) like her theatrical take on the events, people, herself are only making her cuter and fan-favorite ... Osher even gives this "fandom" a hand, but praising Heather all the way.

- in the meantime the attraction and chemistry between Snezana and Sam intensifies, while with Sarah is stagnant and non-existent.

- in comes Lana, supposedly Heather 2.0, the intruder ... the viewers are against her, girls aren't happy, Sam suddenly discovers another "spark" other than Heather when it comes to "deep conversations" ... only that she offers more than just the talk, she's also more "soft and physical" than Heather, so the physical attraction comes earlier in play.
... the media focuses now on her, since she's fresh and interesting and because the edit is telling the audience that Sam is really falling fast and doesn't mind "the new Heather" (sorry, I actually don't like this term, but it's what the media portrays) .. and Osher welcomes her to the "party" on SM

- suddenly Sam remembers that there's a spot to fill for F3, since with Heather it's only friendship and he hasn't even pashed her good, so he chooses Sarah to play the part of F3, by taking her on more dates, treat her with gifts and pashes ... even if the chemistry still isn't there (JMO)

- in the meantime there are "problems" to consider when it comes to Snezana ... so a little bit of distance for few episodes, not to make it clear there's something brewing between them.
... the media finally starts highlighting Snezana qualities and portraying her ideal image (I'm just waiting for more interviews) ...

- we come to the HTDs and now finally Sam is allowed to let Heather go ... she has done her job to keep us entertained throughout the season

- there are 2 more weeks till the end (somehow they postponed the FRC for 1 episode, maybe 2?), so that would be enough time to make the audience calm down after the big shock of Heather leaving as F4

- Sarah leaves "brokenhearted" as F3, with her newly earrings, because she's too young and not compatible for Sam who wants to start the family soon.

- The finale is "The original girl" vs. "The intruder": Snezana vs. Lana
up until then the edit will play-up the "chemistry" with Lana and stress out the issue regarding Snezana's family situation, relocation, ...

- The original girl wins ... and everyone are happy, even Heather 1.0 team. (who were told that Lana is the reason H-bomb was out)

I like this a lot since it is how I see it. The audience who have been pissed of by the Heather 2.0 going forward while the much loved Heather goes home will cheer in solidarity with the original Snez who got on well with Heather. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:32 am

Is it bad of me to want any original to be F1 and not an "intruder"? (by intruder i mean it in a general term and doesn't apply to this season only). It's just that those girls have been holed up in that "girls' prison" as Rosie calls it for a long time then just leave like that after all they have invested. I know they signed up for it and feelings cannot be forced but still.......

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:44 am

Yeah it will kinda be a slap in the face if an intruder won but what happens happens. I actually really like Lana. Completely agree guys!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:49 am

MissB ... i believe it's pretty common to not like the "intruders" ... no matter how great they can be ... but they aren't put in a disadvantaged position just because of the time with the lead ... but also because by the time they come in, the viewers already developed a personal rapport/liking of the original cast and they will always stand on their side (with rear exceptions)
So i do believe this season the original girl wins ... and the season ends up on a happy note.

As for Heather ... and her "huge exposure" I don't know if there's any intention to make her The Bachelorette, because it's still too early, maybe she just served them well and it ends there. She didn't find love on the show, but at least she got the following and her name out. So I think she's in a good place, but i also believe she needs to change her "rose-colored" glasses when it comes to her relationship with Sam and demand more for herself... I say that just because what she's told in her media-round so far about their "bond" ... but maybe she already did and she's only being polite and respectful towards the guy.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy