SELECT CONTENT

Seven Year Switch - FYI - *Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seven Year Switch - FYI - *Spoilers* Empty Seven Year Switch - FYI - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:36 am

fyi.tv

Seven years marks a point in many marriages when couples find themselves restless and dissatisfied; and some even wonder what it would be like if they had picked a different spouse. “Seven Year Switch” will follow the journey of four couples who have hit a breaking point in their marriage. Each of the couples, who have not had children as of yet, will participate in an innovative experiment of switch therapy, in which they swap partners and partake in experimental marriages.

Linds911 wrote:Jason tweeted this earlier today. Looks like they did a fun Wife Swap Seven Year Switch - FYI - *Spoilers* 3806527698 in honor of FYI's new show 'Seven Year Switch'.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Seven Year Switch - FYI - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Seven Year Switch - FYI - *Spoilers*

Post by Wanderluster Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:45 pm

Is anyone watching this? I'm hooked already!

I've followed some of the contestentents Twitter accounts and am trying to keep up with the live Tweeting it's a small group and the contestants don't really talk about the show much on social media. I was hoping for some others to help me do some snooping since I'm new to this. Anyone?

Being different isn't a bad thing. It just means you're brave enough to be yourself.
Wanderluster
Wanderluster

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Seven Year Switch - FYI - *Spoilers* Empty Re: Seven Year Switch - FYI - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:58 pm

I had a couple of requests for this thread, so I'm sure there are others out there. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:56 am

I'm watching the show - I've found it really interesting! I'm curious to see the final episode to see if any of the couples find they have improved their marriages by doing the show, or have any of them wished they were married to someone more like their experimental spouse?

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:13 am

Thanks pikake. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:21 am

Oh! I didn't realize you had a thread for Seven Year Switch, GA. I need to learn to check the other links besides the obvious ones!

If anyone is interested, I am blogging and posting top tweets for SYS. Here are my blogposts for the latest episode:

Seven Year Switch S:1 E:6 - Facing Regret

Seven Year Switch S:1 E:6 Facing Regret Top Tweets

I love this show. Happy reading!  hi

Source: RealiTVwithBee

Last edited by Beeleever on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:33 am

Click on the link below to read my interview with Rachel:

Rachel Farris Shares Exclusive Insight Into FYI's Seven Year Switch

Seven Year Switch - FYI - *Spoilers* 11873371_979529152099582_5265458261897701769_n

Source: RealiTVwithBee
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:45 am

Click on the link below to read my interview with Aleshia:

Aleshia Osemwengie Reveals Fears, Challenges and Lessons Learned on FYI's Seven Year Switch

Seven Year Switch - FYI - *Spoilers* 11889516_979536585432172_2109650908572777303_n

Source: RealliTVwithBee
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Thanks Beeleever ... I'm going to check out your links! Smiley

pikake

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:23 pm

Thanks Bee! I will read them all later on! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:10 pm

bestbud! I wish more people were watching this show. It's so fascinating to me!

I did an interview with Danielle that I will be posting some time later this week.

I will tell you that you do not want to miss tomorrow night's episode. Sources tell me it is going to be super intense! But then, the whole season has been intense to me! There is one more episode next week where we find out if the couples are still together...at least at the end of filming.

If you are live tweeting during the show, make sure you are using #SevenYearSwitch so I can grab your tweets for my blog. Oh, and tell me your Twitter name so I can search for them. Oftentimes Twitter names can be different than board names.

Thanks!  2pop
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:58 am

Thanks Bee ... I read your tweets tonight, but I'm not on twitter so I couldn't respond.  This is such a good show so I hope we see another season!  I felt so sad for Leah and Neal - divorce is so hard.  It broke my heart to see both of them tonight - I could feel their pain. On the other side though it was exciting to see the progress made by Hou and Alishia and Eric and Danielle!!!  I felt like something was still missing with Rachel and CW - I wasn't happy that CW swept that whole drinking issue under the rug, but hopefully they can work on their marriage and make it a success.  

I think this is one of the most interesting shows I've watched in a long time ... it makes you realize how much work a marriage can be, and how important true and honest communication really is.  I could watch this show for hours on end, and I was panic stricken tonight when my DVR malfunctioned and I almost missed the finale!

Can't wait for another season!

pikake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Seven Year Switch - FYI - *Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum