SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 64 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:58 pm

I will tweet Milsy. IA gurlbrit, I'm thinking the same thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:59 pm

It does seem they aren't planning the live viewing party AFTR this season. Interesting.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:10 pm

That's because ATFR will be like a Jerry Springer/Maury Povich spectacle IMHO. Need time to edit out all the bleeps that are going to go flying.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:49 am

Maybe Kaitlyn and Shawn are refusing to have anything to do with Nick on an ATFR? She skips over her feelings for Nick in her blogs and snapchat recaps so I don't see her wanting a live reunion with Nick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:59 am

OR...and this is BIG speculation and nothing else, there really was a full Mesnick and she chose Nick or more likely, no one and changed to Shawn after the final rose ceremony. Would Shawn go along with that? I don't know but it could explain the change in Jillian's perception of Nick. Could explain Nick's positive attitude, wearing of the ring, etc thinking he was still in the running for her heart. It could explain the bad spoiler. It could explain Kaitlyn "mistake" Snapchat with Shawn (declaring to Nick--"your out") no idea no idea
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:04 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:OR...and this is BIG speculation and nothing else, there really was a full Mesnick and she chose Nick or more likely, no one and changed to Shawn after the final rose ceremony. Would Shawn go along with that? I don't know but it could explain the change in Jillian's perception of Nick. Could explain Nick's positive attitude, wearing of the ring, etc thinking he was still in the running for her heart. It could explain the bad spoiler. It could explain Kaitlyn "mistake" Snapchat with Shawn (declaring to Nick--"your out") no idea no idea

I was actually thinking about that, but would they wait until now to film the ATFR? Wouldn't they have wanted to do it when the emotions were raw? Also, Alanna did talk about how Kaitlyn did a People article right after filming where she basically described Shawn and she wore his gift bracelet in an interview she did right after filming.

I'm still thinking that if any "switch" occurred, it happened pre-proposal and the ATFR is going to deal with post-filming drama that occurred to make Kaitlyn so negative towards Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:03 am

chasingpavements wrote:I'm still thinking that if any "switch" occurred, it happened pre-proposal and the ATFR is going to deal with post-filming drama that occurred to make Kaitlyn so negative towards Nick.  

I think the ATFR is going to focus on whatever drama might have happened post-filming and there's a number of things that suggests there could have been some - though I don't have much to go on to theorize what it might be. Nick has a history of creating drama on the ATFR and even if he doesn't do anything at all - viewers are going to anticipate that he will and tune in to see what he does - which is exactly what the producers want.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the "pre-existing condition" of Nick's relationship with Kaitlyn was part of the casting decision to make Kaitlyn the lead - they surely knew something about it and knowing Nick and knowing how they could manipulate Nick would have been irresistible gold to them. That it seems the show is going to put Nick and Shawn on the stage together at the ATFR makes me believe they are planning some sort of confrontation.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:31 am

Whatever "drama" is expected ... and if it will be delivered, I'm going to laugh at all 3, Kaitlyn, Shawn and Nick ... all 3 have an equal "part" ...
I'm noone's "babysitter" ... they are all grown-ups ... and even "TPTB are the one to blame" won't cut it for me, because TPTB can do whatever, but Kaitlyn and Nick used to talk on the phone (and boy, what talks they had), so even if they don't follow each-other anymore, the digits I assume are still in their contacts ... so if there was anything to sort out, the time for that was yesterday ... between them without TPTB interference... and if Kaitlyn is really not satisfied with TPTB ... and if she uses her brain a bit ... she would figure it out, that the best "FU" to TPTB would be, if she comes on ATFR stage hand-in-hand with Nick - as friends, with nothing to say to each other, nothing but kindness. And Shawn, if he truly supports Kaitlyn, should better be by her side and stop the offense-play with Nick.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:51 am

Since Kaitlyn is supposed to be such a rule breaker, it would be quite easy for her to arrange a secret meeting and/or some kind of SM chat between her and Nick to mend the fences, so to speak, prior to them meeting up at the AFTR. That could defuse all of the tension that might be going on between the two of them and would be in the best interest of all three of them.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:01 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Since Kaitlyn is supposed to be such a rule breaker, it would be quite easy for her to arrange a secret meeting...between her and Nick...
That meeting could have taken place when she was in Chicago "supposedly" visiting Whitney

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:39 pm

Sorry, but you all are giving Kaitlyn too much credit. You expect her to act like a 30 year old woman, but you are forgetting her emotional maturity is closer to 15.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Sorry, but you all are giving Kaitlyn too much credit. You expect her to act like a 30 year old woman, but you are forgetting her emotional maturity is closer to 15.

I think that when she takes the time to sit down and talk things out, K can be calm, cool, collected, and mature. I actually thought she did a good job of sitting down to discuss things with the guys, in most instances.

It's when K goes rogue, off script, and lives "in the moment" (so sick of this phrase by now. It ranks right up there with 'right reasons' and 'amazing journey') she tends to get into trouble.

Therefore, I think it would be in K's best interest to have met up with N in private prior to the ATFR (something that A refused to do) and talk it all out, get through the emotions, and make peace prior to ATFR.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 64 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99