SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 64 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 39 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:06 pm

SueSt wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^ yes but Nick also needs to be kind and wish the happy couple well too.  Smiley

I fully expect that Nick will do just that.  

I was only speaking about Kaitlyn, because she is the lead, who apparently has been favoriting negative blogs/bloggers opinions of Nick.  What does she gain from doing that?  To me, that is completely unnecessary and juvenile.  It only fuels more hatred toward Nick on SM.  So, I expected more from her, since this was not her first rodeo.  

So, I think that Nick will take the high road, rather than get down to that same level.  I am pretty sure that he is well aware of everything that has been taking place and will act nice toward both parties.

Longhorn, I wasn't aware that K was favoriting negative blogs/bloggers... What are her gripes??
Maybe she caught a virus from SWSNBN??
Is EVERYONE allowed a pass on taking the higher road but Nick??

Well, I think that it is against the rules for me to say who. But, Sue, you can send me a PM, and I will share this with you.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KK4 Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:49 pm

I think MF and ABC really need to realize that this gig is about over. It doesn't have the charm that it once had, at least not for me. Perhaps it's social media, perhaps making the wrong decisions regarding the leads. But for me, the bloom has fallen off the rose. I can't wait for this season to be over- rather than anticipating an ending that I used to do before.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:56 pm

So many good posts, too many to quote. I agree Jiilian was a stronger person so she handled the Reid mess with a lot of grace. Kaitlyn is MeKaitlyn, she is completely self involved and has no empathy. So she was easily swayed. Honestly, I can see her spending the last week, ooh, my date with S was hot, I am picking him. Now my date with N was awesome, I am picking him, etc. When you have no integrity you fall for anything. At the end of course lusty attraction and naked streaming would win out. She is no prize, so congrats Shawn.

I do think Nick needed the proposal to move on. Nothing says we are done like no, I don't want to marry you. So TPTB idea or not I am okay with it.

But the excuses for this twit and her jerky boyfriend annoy me. TPTB can mess with your head, much easier if there is less integrity and empathy in there to get in the way. So if K and S were manipulated they only have themselves to blame. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:03 pm

But the excuses for this twit and her jerky boyfriend annoy me. TPTB can mess with your head, much easier if there is less integrity and empathy in there to get in the way. So if K and S were manipulated they only have themselves to blame. JMO[/quote]

Bravo! hehehe
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:27 pm

mysthelma wrote:
How can she say she is keeping people guessing when she had made it obvious who she picked. Such BS really? Besides Nick has also acted in no way to suggest he is f1.

I actually think Nick has been acting this way because he has no desire to be F1. His SM posts/tweets and support is mostly based on sexgate and not s***-shaming Kaitlyn, but I think that is just Nick and he would do that for any female. Anything else is just narrating with what is seen on screen each week but his behavior, imo, is someone who has moved on.

I expect to see the Nick who recently tweeted about Kindness being cool and saying he was immature to get into it with Shawn to be the Nick at ATFR.

Nick to tell Kaitlyn he felt bad for the name calling she went through, has no regrets, and wishes her all the best. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:32 pm

Nick needs to be kind and wish the couple well. I have no doubt he will do that, he did it before and several times post show. I'm also pretty sure he will be cordial to Shawn if he's "allowed" to speak. Nick doesn't fly off the handle, he is even keeled and behaves like a good mannered boy. He had every opportunity to fly off the handle.

However, IMO Shawn is the one that needs to be kind. He is the one that acted like a jerk this whole season, towards Nick. Sadly I don't think he will be. I liked him in the beginning of the season, but totally dislike him now for his childish school yard behaviour. To tell someone they never want to see or talk to them again in their life, is a pretty strong statement, especially when you don't even know the person. This to me, shows the lack of judgement on others, as well as your own stupidity.

I'm giving K the benefit of the doubt. If she isn't anything but kind to Nick, I will then loose total respect for her. She used him not only pre filming, for confidence, encouragement, and as a support system, but also for her season and the sex scandal drama. Yes Nick signed up for it and IMO he knew exactly what he was getting into. So did Shawn, however Shawn behaved like he walked on water and didn't respect K's judgement, the process or anything else. All he cared about was winning the girl and it didn't matter how he got there. It appears to me, S is now clouding K's judgement by totally ignoring Nick in her blogs and who knows what else she's doing. She had the hots for Nick, it was obvious. If she was so in love with S she wouldn't have gone that far with Nick, and possibly more than once. So did she keep the all the other times if the rumours are true a secret from S? Are we going to hear about it on the ATFR?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:35 pm

Having thought about all the options for what Nick may say to Kaitlyn I actually think that the sexgate/s***-shaming will be what Nick focuses on more at ATFR.

I think his focus on that will overshadow his own feelings of being rejected. He will be the friend who supported Kaitlyn before the show and still is doing so. I can see Nick using ATFR as a platform to speak up against the sl** shaming and cyberbullying and have Kaitlyn's back.

Nick has continually tweeted support of Kaitlyn and defended her and I think that this will be what he tells her at ATFR... how bad he felt she had to go through all that and how strong she is and how he admires that and wishes that people wouldn't be so cruel to her. I think that is what Nick will focus on and not himself, but supporting Kaitlyn. Jmo

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:17 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I have seen comments posted that Shawn waited an hour, Nick waited an hour, both guys had to wait an hour. Does anyone have a source or a link to confirm? TYIA

There was an article in the July 6, 2015 issue of Life & Style that mentioned the hour wait for the winner:

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Ls1a11

They don't mention names but later in the same article they say:

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Ls2a10

Of course Kaitlyn didn't meet Nick at the mansion - Nick joined in NYC - of the two finalists the only one Kaitlyn met at the mansion was Shawn - so if you knew this detail then they did indicate who was F1.

Thanks for clearing this up! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nick needs to be kind and wish the couple well. I have no doubt he will do that, he did it before and several times post show. I'm also pretty sure he will be cordial to Shawn if he's "allowed" to speak. Nick doesn't fly off the handle, he is even keeled and behaves like a good mannered boy. He had every opportunity to fly off the handle.

However, IMO Shawn is the one that needs to be kind. He is the one that acted like a jerk this whole season, towards Nick. Sadly I don't think he will be. I liked him in the beginning of the season, but totally dislike him now for his childish school yard behaviour. To tell someone they never want to see or talk to them again in their life, is a pretty strong statement, especially when you don't even know the person. This to me, shows the lack of judgement on others, as well as your own stupidity.

I'm giving K the benefit of the doubt. If she isn't anything but kind to Nick, I will then loose total respect for her. She used him not only pre filming, for confidence, encouragement, and as a support system, but also for her season and the sex scandal drama. Yes Nick signed up for it and IMO he knew exactly what he was getting into. So did Shawn, however Shawn behaved like he walked on water and didn't respect K's judgement, the process or anything else. All he cared about was winning the girl and it didn't matter how he got there. It appears to me, S is now clouding K's judgement by totally ignoring Nick in her blogs and who knows what else she's doing. She had the hots for Nick, it was obvious. If she was so in love with S she wouldn't have gone that far with Nick, and possibly more than once. So did she keep the all the other times if the rumours are true a secret from S? Are we going to hear about it on the ATFR?

I would say definitely more than once. Since, I don't see how Nick would not question K if she didn't sleep with him the FS...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Having thought about all the options for what Nick may say to Kaitlyn I actually think that the sexgate/s***-shaming will be what Nick focuses on more at ATFR.

I think his focus on that will overshadow his own feelings of being rejected. He will be the friend who supported Kaitlyn before the show and still is doing so. I can see Nick using ATFR as a platform to speak up against the sl** shaming and cyberbullying and have Kaitlyn's back.

Nick has continually tweeted support of Kaitlyn and defended her and I think that this will be what he tells her at ATFR... how bad he felt she had to go through all that and how strong she is and how he admires that and wishes that people wouldn't be so cruel to her. I think that is what Nick will focus on and not himself, but supporting Kaitlyn. Jmo

I hope you're right AAL... but I have doubts.
Regardless of what Nick would like to talk about, I think he is going to be forced into responding to baiting questions by CH...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:14 am

SueSt wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Having thought about all the options for what Nick may say to Kaitlyn I actually think that the sexgate/s***-shaming will be what Nick focuses on more at ATFR.

Regardless of what Nick would like to talk about, I think he is going to be forced into responding to baiting questions by CH...

Much as everyone hated him JPG held strong. I would love Nick to just repeat, I am happy and I wish the best for Kaitlyn and Shawn and as Kasha said in fan thread rub his wrist. CM can ask again and again, BUT Nick alone controls his answer.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:18 am

stuckinsc wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Much as everyone hated him JPG held strong. I would love Nick to just repeat, I am happy and I wish the best for Kaitlyn and Shawn and as Kasha said in fan thread rub his wrist. CM can ask again and again, BUT Nick alone controls his answer.

You're right of course... I hope he can do it!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 64 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 39 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99