SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 64 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 40 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:19 am

I'm sure Nick expects to be baited, especially now. He just needs to have a mantra and be boring. Boring/safe seems to be what viewers fall in love with (Ben H, anyone) and by having a boring/safe answer for everything.... "So happy for her, feel bad she had cyberbullying, no regrets" blah blah blah he will be fine, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

kaitboo -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:45 am

You either be boring or you shame a woman on national television. Nick was already put through the wringer last season. I don't see him going back for seconds.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:44 am

Nick never shamed a woman on tv, he was asking for a closure, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:52 am

^ I think it's a little more complicated then that... since this board had 100's of posts debating that.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:28 am

I think that Nick's intent was not to shame her.  He wanted to have an honest conversation and his feelings got the best of him.  The words came out before he thought about the full ramifications.  It was actually other people that shamed her... People in the media and non-fans.  Nick never said that what she did was shameful.  He said the opposite actually and continues to stand by that to this day.  He has stated ad nauseum that it was the meaning behind the act of sex in that situation that was so hurtful to him.

I do think that he will take the high road at the ATFR with both Kaitlyn and Shawn. He will have had three months to process what happened and how to approach the show. And if the producers try to throw a curve ball like having a direct man to man confrontation with Shawn, at least Nick will have prepped for knowing they will probably present a surprise. He knows they thrive on drama. And he knows that surprises and the unknown are not his strong suit. I see him preparing for anything and everything... At this point, nothing should surprise him.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:31 am

I think the fact that a year has passed and this board (heck, the entire internet) is still just as divided on what Nick's true intentions were is proof that we'll never agree. We'll still be arguing about this when Bella is the Bachelorette!

I think about Jason Carbone's comments that it seems like Nick has been through therapy in the past year, and I completely understand where he's coming from. The way that he responds to attacks, the way he talks about his past, and the way he shows almost unconditional love for Kaitlyn - it's very suggestive of someone who's been in therapy and has learned how to communicate properly and how to process their feelings. Maybe he hasn't been in therapy and has just learned some techniques from Julie, but I would say that he's matured in the past year and I would predict that he can handle CH and his ex-girlfriend much better than he did last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:21 am

I agree with that

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Atfr is going to be really interesting with these 3 personalities. I'm going to die laughing if Nick once again brings something super ridiculous to the table. Or if Kait reveals more of Nick writing letters, showing up or continuing to try and reach her post show. It's what I'm expecting pretty much, but we shall see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:50 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I would say that he's matured in the past year and I would predict that he can handle CH and his ex-girlfriend much better than he did last year.

I hope this is exactly the case. I do think that the producers threw Nick a bigger curve ball this season than they did last season and if Nick is smart he'll figure out who the real pitcher was. If he does that then their relatively transparent (to me at least) attempts to get a confrontation will backfire on them and I'd love to see that happen - they deserve it.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:03 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I think the fact that a year has passed and this board (heck, the entire internet) is still just as divided on what Nick's true intentions were is proof that we'll never agree. We'll still be arguing about this when Bella is the Bachelorette!

I think about Jason Carbone's comments that it seems like Nick has been through therapy in the past year, and I completely understand where he's coming from. The way that he responds to attacks, the way he talks about his past, and the way he shows almost unconditional love for Kaitlyn - it's very suggestive of someone who's been in therapy and has learned how to communicate properly and how to process their feelings. Maybe he hasn't been in therapy and has just learned some techniques from Julie, but I would say that he's matured in the past year and I would predict that he can handle CH and his ex-girlfriend much better than he did last year.

I highly doubt she would want to do it or her family would allow it. Talk about needing therapy. affraid I certainly hope she stays far, far away and the show is long gone and dead and buried. JMHO Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:04 pm

Alanna wrote:Atfr is going to be really interesting with these 3 personalities. I'm going to die laughing if Nick once again brings something super ridiculous to the table. Or if Kait reveals more of Nick writing letters, showing up or continuing to try and reach her post show. It's what I'm expecting pretty much, but we shall see.

IMO, I think there has been enough humiliation of all three this season, much more than any other. TPTB have exposed so many private, personal things this season, it has left a bad taste in my mouth. I will not laugh if anyone has been prodded post- show (Shawn to continue OTT anger/jealousy, Nick to hold out hope, or Kaitlyn to become a mean girl) to give tptb even more salacious footage. I know I am expecting a happy, calm Nick, but not sure about the other two. I really hope their skin thickens by thr FRC; CH has already alluded they are going to try and continue the feud. Keeping my fingers crossed nobody is laughed at or humiliated; I hope each one comes away from it smelling like a rose (pun intended). YMMV
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:14 pm

OnePromise wrote:I think that Nick's intent was not to shame her.  He wanted to have an honest conversation and his feelings got the best of him.  The words came out before he thought about the full ramifications.  It was actually other people that shamed her... People in the media and non-fans.  Nick never said that what she did was shameful.  He said the opposite actually and continues to stand by that to this day.  He has stated ad nauseum that it was the meaning behind the act of sex in that situation that was so hurtful to him.

I do think that he will take the high road at the ATFR with both Kaitlyn and Shawn.  He will have had three months to process what happened and how to approach the show.  And if the producers try to throw a curve ball like having a direct man to man confrontation with Shawn, at least Nick will have prepped for knowing they will probably present a surprise.  He knows they thrive on drama.  And he knows that surprises and the unknown are not his strong suit.  I see him preparing for anything and everything... At this point, nothing should surprise him.  

OP, Great summary of Nick's stated motives with SWSNBN! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 64 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 40 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99