SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:25 pm

isittrue wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
isittrue wrote:

Especially when Us says she's engaged. At this rate nothing would surprise me.  Maybe K did the People Shoot alone

Nothing would surprise me either.  She posted this on twitter a few hours ago ~ Sick Tunes, Bro... http://kaitlynbristowe.com/sick-tunes-bro/  

Yeah I saw the post and did not find it unusual

I had added, that maybe it was from the photo shoot no idea
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:27 pm

I'm going to go out on a giant limb here and say I think if Shawn broke up with Kaitlyn in between whenever she last gushed about him and today, the last thing on her mind would be sick tunes at this point, especially if she has to produce a man by atfr Monday. Jmo

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
isittrue wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:

Nothing would surprise me either.  She posted this on twitter a few hours ago ~ Sick Tunes, Bro... http://kaitlynbristowe.com/sick-tunes-bro/  

Yeah I saw the post and did not find it unusual

I had added, that maybe it was from the photo shoot no idea

She snapchatted a couple days ago taking photos with her photographer in Vancouver. I assume that is when the pictures were taken.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:33 pm

OP ~ I didn't read the comments, because why lose my lunch over 'fans' kissing her azz, but that is funny!! giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Regarding the bracelet she has not worn it in every interview just a few and since she described it in the blog not at all. I don't take her not wearing it as a sign of anything and I actually doubt she wore that outfit for the People shot. She has done several pics in her blog wearing clothes she's advertising. One of her blogs about boating was shot several days ahead of time.

Not sure what to make of the Clint comment on her blog.

Let's just say I am not going to take RS as gospel that all is well in Kaitboo world or that something happens at ATFR to mess them up.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:37 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm going to go out on a giant limb here and say I think if Shawn broke up with Kaitlyn in between whenever she last gushed about him and today, the last thing on her mind would be sick tunes at this point, especially if she has to produce a man by atfr Monday. Jmo

Well to make myself feel better, I doubt S would fav a Why Shawn Deserves Final rose blog and thank the author on his twitter.  But still uneasy about everything else at this point sad

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozart Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:49 pm

I have a question. I sometimes read a certain blog (RS) for the recaps. He has said a few times - and also lately - that it is written into the lead's contract (The Bachelor/The Bachelorette) that if her/his F1 proposes, she/he has to accept the proposal, and that this is written into the show's contract.
(Did RS also mean that if the lead proposes, the F1 has to accept the marriage proposal too?)

I know this must be nonsense, and, of course, I don't believe it.
We are a democracy, and we have civil liberties.
I wonder why RS wrote this.
What do you think?

Marti Smiley

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
http://mozartist.blogspot.com/
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

http://mozartist.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:04 pm

Mozart wrote:I have a question.  I sometimes read a certain blog (RS) for the recaps.  He has said a few times - and also lately - that it is written into the lead's contract (The Bachelor/The Bachelorette) that if her/his F1 proposes, she/he has to accept the proposal, and that this is written into the show's contract.
(Did RS also mean that if the lead proposes, the F1 has to accept the marriage proposal too?)

I know this must be nonsense, and, of course, I don't believe it.
We are a democracy, and we have civil liberties.
I wonder why RS wrote this.
What do you think?

At one time Trista's contract was on the internet - years ago I found it and read it (but unfortunately did not save it). It had no clause such as RS mentioned. I have also seen another more recent contract. It also had no such clause. I would think such a clause would be illegal, but there has been one court case (Bib Guiney) in which the exclusivity clause was struck down on a point of law and IMO the $5,000,000 liquidated damages clause would also fail on a point of law so there may be parts of the contract that would not withstand a court test - in addition to what RS claims.

I have seen some fake contract language posted that says what RS claims but otherwise it was so preposterously fake I can't believe that RS would believe them. IMO RS is full of it when he said that.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Considering that an engagement from this show is basically a sham and symbolically different from what most of us equate a real engagement, I don't find the above farfetched.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:11 pm

isittrue wrote:Regarding the bracelet she has not worn it in every interview just a few and since she described it in the blog not at all. I don't take her not wearing it as a sign of anything and I actually doubt she wore that outfit for the People shot.  She has done several pics in her blog wearing clothes she's advertising.  One of her blogs about boating was shot several days ahead of time.

Let's just say I am not going to take RS as gospel that all is well in Kaitboo world or that something happens at ATFR to mess them up.

What is the comment Clint makes on her blog?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:27 pm

jojo47 wrote:
isittrue wrote:Regarding the bracelet she has not worn it in every interview just a few and since she described it in the blog not at all. I don't take her not wearing it as a sign of anything and I actually doubt she wore that outfit for the People shot.  She has done several pics in her blog wearing clothes she's advertising.  One of her blogs about boating was shot several days ahead of time.

What is the comment Clint makes on her blog?

Some song title One Promise posted lyrics upthread

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:35 pm

Those lyrics are from ELO's(Electric Light Orchestra) Evil Woman. It was a popular song in the 1970s. I have this album. Smiley Good song.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99