SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 64 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamshawn -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lurker11 Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:50 am

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This is how I look at the pre-show stuff. 
They got to know it other on a cyber level. They met and got to know each other better and found out things were different from initial expectations. They were simply not meant to be more than friends after exploring a real time relationship. Nothing scandalous to me.
Agreed but it's scandalous because there were other dudes involved and this isn't how the show goes, plus she lied about the extent of her involvement with him. Also, she says she doesn't want to discuss Nick with Shawn and Shawn with Nick, but continually brings Nick up with Shawn for some amazing, unknown and unclear reasons. She just handled things poorly on the all around with this Nick situation imo.

She seems to just crave the drama. It's like the girl who says "i hate to gossip but..." and then talks about people all day every day. I also think she found the way Shawn got defensive a little bit of a turn on. She focuses a lot on how Shawn needs reassurance, but by bringing Nick up to Shawn repeatedly she's kind of seeking reassurance for herself that Shawn is still head over heals obsessed with her. So it's really insane then when she acts like the "drama" is making the experience harder for her.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

teamshawn -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:00 am

And you know that head over heels obsession is so healthy. Why she thinks it is admirable to have such unhealthy obsession is beyond me Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:07 am

They got to know it other on a cyber level. They met and got to know each other better and found out things were different from initial expectations. They were simply not meant to be more than friends after exploring a real time relationship. Nothing scandalous to me.

I would give her a pass because soooooo many other bachelor/ette contestants went on the show with "unfinished" boyfriends/girlfriends at home. Too many to mention all......Ed, Brad, Deanna's Jesse, Frank, Jen, and I know there are many more. Nick had every right to ask to come on the show and Kait every right to say yes. What I don't like is the producer "involvement" and the fact that they know how the show is suppose to work but TPTB are ruthless and you have to hand it to them, they know what makes good TV. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:15 am

chasingpavements wrote:I'm really curious to see why Kaitlyn now hates Nick, whether it's because of Shawn or because something else happened. Jillian did such a 180 on Nick in her blogs and Periscope - she started out totally thinking that Nick was going to win, said she never had a problem with him, thought he/Kaitlyn had crazy chemistry and now, after hanging out with Kaitlyn, she calls him manipulative, a weasel, and is totally #teamShawn. I'm thinking Kaitlyn must have had some pretty strong words about Nick to change her opinion so drastically.

I really, really hope that Nick didn't do anything stupid. I've been so impressed with him so far, but I could see him saying or doing something he normally wouldn't because of his hurt.

To be honest, with Kaitlyn's current actions I don't trust her. She seems to be having a meltdown. I don't say this because of her sudden "hatred" or whatever it is for Nick. I say it because she spoiled her season, which could have been an accident, but then she continues every chance she gets to spoil it. To me it seems like she is desperately trying to prove she is with Shawn and happy. Then there is the drinking to excess, a lot. Her constant need to snapchat and periscope, I don't follow but it sounds like it is hours everyday. Finally, the fact that she is engaging and searching out people who say anything that isn't 100% positive to her. All those things together just point to a woman on the edge to me. She honestly reminds me a lot of my sister who was bipolar and was in her manic phases right before she would crash into her depressive phase. She was everywhere and needed constant attention and it was exhausting and honestly in my sister's case without medication there was not a single thing she could do about it. I am probably wrong, but the more and more I read here about her SM activities and the way she is acting it just seems really out of control.

Maybe Nick did something, I can see him calling her out on her dishonesty with him and maybe even telling Shawn that about all their pre-show activity. If he did that I can see her getting pissed. It would be a petty move and it would have been something that could have sent Shawn over the edge. That is the problem with lying like Kaitlyn did about how well she knew Nick before the show, you live in fear that the lie will come out. Otherwise, I have no idea what Nick could have done. But to be honest with how on edge I see her actions right now, I could see Nick just having done the stuff we see on SM and her way over-reacting. If that is it, then I have to say, grow up Kaitlyn.

Truth be told, she picked a guy who despises Nick and who himself has avoided the truth with her, so I can see her acting just as irrational as Shawn was during the show towards Nick. Especially as the season progressed and Shawn got to see for himself that Kaitlyn was happy and thrilled to have Nick there and that she was in the instigator of lots of their physical contact. If Shawn got pissed, then I can see Kaitlyn blaming Nick instead of herself. Even when she told Shawn about the pre-FS sex, she minimized how into it she was and then he got to see, wow, she lied to me. And he got to see that she had sex about 2 days after telling him he was the one. So I don't trust that the dislike of Nick isn't partially because she is getting in trouble for her lies and blaming Nick for it. JMO

Alanna wrote:
Agreed but it's scandalous because there were other dudes involved and this isn't how the show goes, plus she lied about the extent of her involvement with him. Also, she says she doesn't want to discuss Nick with Shawn and Shawn with Nick, but continually brings Nick up with Shawn for some amazing, unknown and unclear reasons. She just handled things poorly on the all around with this Nick situation imo.

Kaitlyn loves Shawn's possessive behavior, IMO it makes her feel special and that he really wants her and loves her. I find it crazy and would tell a friend whose boyfriend was acting that way to run. So I do think that Kaitlyn eggs Shawn on. I also think Kaitlyn as I said above it getting into trouble the more that Shawn sees and finds out that Kaitlyn didn't tell the whole truth and kind of lied the whole time about her involvement with Nick. She didn't do anything wrong to know him beforehand and have had a relationship with him, but by minimizing that relationship, she created a lie that I bet has been coming back to haunt her for a while now.

She is giddy, happy with Shawn and lashing out at anyone who isn't 100% playing along with her fairytale. To me it is the actions of a woman on edge who seems like she is about to crack. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:18 am

FRC SCs are up:  SC No Discussion Thread  

I didn't bother SC'ing the MTA.  I've been trying to grab a few more SC's of the rings as they move to get different angles, but it moves so quickly, all I get is blur.  If I get any other decent SC's of the rings, I'll post them later.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:22 am

Stuckinsc your post hit pay dirt for me

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:24 am

Ladybug82 wrote:FRC SCs are up:  SC No Discussion Thread  

I didn't bother SC'ing the MTA.  I've been trying to grab a few more SC's of the rings as they move to get different angles, but it moves so quickly, all I get is blur.  If I get any other decent SC's of the rings, I'll post them later.

Thank you ladybug! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:35 am

Checked out the SCs ... I believe the first set of fingers holding a ring (and what seems like putting it in the box) is Nick ... as concluded, he proposed, didn't go well ...
I'm wondering, is it possible TPTB let him have a ring?
I'm asking if that's the possible "deal" ... some few $$$ worth of diamond he could keep?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:44 am

Thank you LB..they are great!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:58 am

Some how I thought the first set of rings were Shawn's and then Nick's. The hands look different esp. the nail beds.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:01 am

iamreal2u wrote:Some how I thought the first set of rings were Shawn's and then Nick's.  The hands look different esp. the nail beds.
Yep first set is Shawn and then Nick.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:27 am

Thank you very much!  Smiley
Very much appreciated. bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 64 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99