SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 64 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 35 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamshawn -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:29 pm

happygolucky wrote:Checked out the SCs ... I believe the first set of fingers holding a ring (and what seems like putting it in the box) is Nick ... as concluded, he proposed, didn't go well ...
I'm wondering, is it possible TPTB let him have a ring?
I'm asking if that's the possible "deal" ... some few $$$ worth of diamond he could keep?

I think that is just footage of Nick going to the FRC in the limo looking at the ring and thinking about what he is about to do. They would never let Nick keep a ring of that value, IMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

teamshawn -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:33 pm

happygolucky wrote:Checked out the SCs ... I believe the first set of fingers holding a ring (and what seems like putting it in the box) is Nick ... as concluded, he proposed, didn't go well ...
I'm wondering, is it possible TPTB let him have a ring?
I'm asking if that's the possible "deal" ... some few $$$ worth of diamond he could keep?

Haha! cantstopl cantstopl TPTB let him keep the ring??!! No way in h@$l!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:59 pm

lurker11 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This is how I look at the pre-show stuff. 
They got to know it other on a cyber level. They met and got to know each other better and found out things were different from initial expectations. They were simply not meant to be more than friends after exploring a real time relationship. Nothing scandalous to me.
Agreed but it's scandalous because there were other dudes involved and this isn't how the show goes, plus she lied about the extent of her involvement with him. Also, she says she doesn't want to discuss Nick with Shawn and Shawn with Nick, but continually brings Nick up with Shawn for some amazing, unknown and unclear reasons. She just handled things poorly on the all around with this Nick situation imo.

She seems to just crave the drama. It's like the girl who says "i hate to gossip but..." and then talks about people all day every day. I also think she found the way Shawn got defensive a little bit of a turn on. She focuses a lot on how Shawn needs reassurance, but by bringing Nick up to Shawn repeatedly she's kind of seeking reassurance for herself that Shawn is still head over heals obsessed with her. So it's really insane then when she acts like the "drama" is making the experience harder for her.
Ohhhh yes- a part of her testing Shawn's love for her with this line of behavior re Nick. The truth imo is that she needs Shawn's constant reassurance. She claims that he's the needy one and that makes her question but she's equally or 2x even as needy as he is. I really think these two needers have found each other laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:12 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I'm really curious to see why Kaitlyn now hates Nick, whether it's because of Shawn or because something else happened. Jillian did such a 180 on Nick in her blogs and Periscope - she started out totally thinking that Nick was going to win, said she never had a problem with him, thought he/Kaitlyn had crazy chemistry and now, after hanging out with Kaitlyn, she calls him manipulative, a weasel, and is totally #teamShawn. I'm thinking Kaitlyn must have had some pretty strong words about Nick to change her opinion so drastically.

I really, really hope that Nick didn't do anything stupid. I've been so impressed with him so far, but I could see him saying or doing something he normally wouldn't because of his hurt.

Is Shawn's voice coming out of Jillian's mouth?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:15 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I'm really curious to see why Kaitlyn now hates Nick, whether it's because of Shawn or because something else happened. Jillian did such a 180 on Nick in her blogs and Periscope - she started out totally thinking that Nick was going to win, said she never had a problem with him, thought he/Kaitlyn had crazy chemistry and now, after hanging out with Kaitlyn, she calls him manipulative, a weasel, and is totally #teamShawn. I'm thinking Kaitlyn must have had some pretty strong words about Nick to change her opinion so drastically.

I really, really hope that Nick didn't do anything stupid. I've been so impressed with him so far, but I could see him saying or doing something he normally wouldn't because of his hurt.

Very interesting information that I almost missed seeing.

IMO Kaitlyn could very easily have decided to distance herself from Nick - either because Shawn wanted her to - or because she wanted to do it for Shawn. But if that's all it was I can't come up with a logical reason that Jillian would have done a 180 as dramatic as you describe - the most I would think Jillian would do was be neutral to support Kaitlyn.

IMO for Jillian to have done such an about face it's more logical that Jillian learned something about Nick from Kaitlyn and it's what she learned that caused her to do a 180. If so then I really do expect the ATFR could be fireworks - not between Shawn and Nick but between Kaitlyn and Nick.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:22 pm

I really don't think Kaitlyn hates Nick, and I'm not even sure Shawn hates Nick (now, post bubble). Can't wait to see the dynamic at the ATFR. I just think they don't really care for him much, like in a 'meh' kind of way.

I also don't think Jilly did a complete 180, I would say she's just less of a Nick cheerleader vs the first few episodes (and the same goes for Shawn) and I think that's the case for most of the alums. The drama hasn't made either guy look too great IMO. She refers to people calling him manipulative (not her own words) and mentions him weaselling out of drama with Shawn.

teamshawn -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:I really don't think Kaitlyn hates Nick, and I'm not even sure Shawn hates Nick (now, post bubble). Can't wait to see the dynamic at the ATFR. I just think they don't really care for him much, like in a 'meh' kind of way.

I also don't think Jilly did a complete 180, I would say she's just less of a Nick cheerleader vs the first few episodes (and the same goes for Shawn) and I think that's the case for most of the alums. The drama hasn't made either guy look too great IMO. She refers to people calling him manipulative (not her own words) and mentions him weaselling out of drama with Shawn.

Thanks for clearing it up, Bleu.  I didn't read/hear what she said, only going by what was posted here.  

To all members, please be careful when posting about what someone says, as it takes on a life of its own.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:36 pm

I read Jillian's blog now to understand what she wrote .. and to me it doesn't sound like she would "turn 180°" on Nick ... rather, I feel like she is trying to "defend" Shawn's (maybe not so well perceived) confrontation with him ... since Nick came out of it "looking better". Since Shawn is F1, she found the perfect explanation for "Shawn not looking so great" after that discussion ...so blame it on Nick's manipulation ...easy-peasy way out of this mess.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I really don't think Kaitlyn hates Nick, and I'm not even sure Shawn hates Nick (now, post bubble). Can't wait to see the dynamic at the ATFR. I just think they don't really care for him much, like in a 'meh' kind of way.

Thanks for clearing it up, Bleu.  I didn't read/hear what she said, only going by what was posted here.  

To all members, please be careful when posting about what someone says, as it takes on a life of its own.

Jillian is catching some major flack in her comments about her latest blog, in regard of her opinions with Shawn and Nick

http://www.jillianharris.com/watch-boys-going-lose-dont-smarten/

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:52 pm

It is interesting to look at the reactions of past contestants/leads when they get an "inside look" at those involved with the current season.  

For example, Ali being pro-Nick since the beginning of the season after meeting him in person last year and then after the last episode admitting that Kaitlyn likely picks Shawn and that Nick would make a good next Bachelor.  
Or Andi who clearly is not a Nick fan and was negatively posting about him initially to suddenly go pretty quiet on SM regarding Nick's involvement after spending the weekend with Kaitlyn (and Sharleen).
Or Jillian going from pro-Nick to her more neutral not loving either guy but pretty much admitting that Shawn wins Kaitlyn's heart and needs to cool it about Nick after spending time with Kaitlyn.
Or Sharleen's attempt at being neutral between the two guys, but clearly favoring Shawn as the F1 while trying to be supportive of Nick's authentic character.  She is juggling a lot of relationships...Kaitlyn, Nick, Andi... I gotta give that girl props.  
Or Jaclyn who used to rip on Nick in a bad way until she met him and now is just clearly in Nick's corner with all her snarky statements... my favorite was the comment about Shawn not needing to worry about saying Nick's name as likely Kaitlyn had been screaming it enough for both of them.    
Or Whitney who has now met Nick but remains a strong supporter of her friend Kaitlyn but hasn't taken a stance on either guy or the controversy at all.  However, meeting with Nick does say something as it appeared to be a positive interaction per the onlookers.
Or Ronnie who has been a best friend to Shawn long before either of their appearances on the show and has met with Nick twice in Chicago during his work travels.  First, was about five months ago and second was just last week.  Ron and Nick both posted the photo.  Nick's caption was, "Always great grabbing dinner and catching up with @ronniewoooo!! One of the most genuine guys out there."  And Ron's caption was, "...Good catching up w/ @nick_viall28 and his beard.  This guy picks best spots for food. 2/2"  

I just find that peoples' opinions of the situation change when they are confronted with the reality of the story.  For good or bad depending on who they are talking to.  Those in contact with Kaitlyn seem to go from pro-Nick to a more neutral stance or become silent on the topic.  Those in contact with Nick are still pro-Nick but still not suggesting that he is the F1.  In fact, no one "in the know" seems to think that Nick leaves with Kaitlyn after meeting Nick or Kaitlyn.  Normally, that would scream that he is the F1, but this season has been so backwards that it feels best to trust them at their most basic and simple word.  Nick is not F1, but still a genuinely nice guy.  Seems interesting to contemplate.  

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:19 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Haha!  cantstopl cantstopl   TPTB let him keep the ring??!!  No way in h@$l!  
giggling teamshawn -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 3806527698 wishful thinking ... I just can't get it out of my mind, from the "love" and "adoration" I have for Nick, that he would be so "stupid" to do this 2nd stint for free. Some are certain he played a part and was given the compensation (some even believe that it's a bachelor gig ... which for all my best intentions I wouldn't find it rewarding, not at this point) ... I wish that would be true, but there's no tangible information to confirm ... so I hope that the stupidity paid off. teamshawn -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 2498057887 (and I don't mean next TB, since I'm with all those who want him far away from this show)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:26 pm

IA Blue Jillian didn't say Nick is manipulative, she said if it's true that he is as people keep calling him then Shawn played into his game and made Nick win. I feel like some prople over analyse things in this forum and sometimes misrepresent the facts.

I personally don't think there is any animosity between N and k, but there is no way they can remain friends after this when she is with Shawn.

I read a comment on twitter or on one of nick's IG post when Kait was in Chicago with a fan saying she swore she saw them near some sort of a pier. I have a feeling the met and talked. I will look for the post and bring it over

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamshawn -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f49b  teamshawn -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 64 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 35 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99