SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 64 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:14 pm

thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 CK7wrL8WoAA6dxN
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC
Who will she choose? #TheBacheloretteFinale Event starts at 8|7c TONIGHT!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:15 pm

SarahValley wrote:Does it start in 1 or 2 hours? (Confusing when you're from Denmark ;) ) Smiley

It will start at 8pm eastern daily savings time which is in 1hour and 46 mins from now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:15 pm

I just want to watch the ATFR show. Even though I know CH will be his usual pot-stirring self with his cookie-cutter lines jmo.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I do think that K's mom meeting Nick and knowing about him from last season played a huge role. It has played a huge role with viewers and posters already on this forum so I don't see K's mom wanting Nick for her daughter even if she ends up warming to him since she had a negative impression of him already when meeting him.

In contrast, K's mom met Shawn and knew nothing about him so no preconceived ideas or prejudices and that is in Shawn's favor big time as he can make a good first impression whereas Nick is making a second impression (albeit in person).

I would think that if Shawn had been F2 and went on another season of TBette the Bette's mom would be weary of Shawn based on his possessive/jealous issues.

Even Ashely I's father who loved Shawn in the beginning and was a huge fan now said this week on Ashley's periscope that he wouldn't want his daughter to date Shawn because "he has too much of an edge. That guy has a temper, I don't like it". I think a lot of parents will have to justify "it is just love" like Cupcake did with Shawn's behavior but, imho, that behavior is never love.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I excused a lot of Nicks behavior last year due to his edit so I do the same with the rest. I am surprised Ashley's father would say something seeing how his own daughters edit was less than stellar . Oh well I guess when S and K break up, people can say they know why.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:21 pm

thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 CK4IvSUVEAAwhr8
Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe
Happy Birthday to this beaut, surrogate father, surrogate therapist, and most importantly,my friend. @chrisbharrison

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe · Jul 20
I'm proud to call you my friend too @chrisbharrison you have helped me through a lot.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe · Jul 20
Kaitlyn Bristowe retweeted Trista Sutter
Thank you Trista <3 means a lot
Trista Sutter @tristasutter @kaitlynbristowe
you are a BEAUTIFUL spirit & I am proud to share #Bachelorette shoes with someone so unapologetically genuine. #staystrong

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe · Jul 21
Kaitlyn Bristowe retweeted Whitney Bischoff
Love you my little whit bish
Whitney Bischoff @whitbisch
Much ❤️ @kaitlynbristowe. U stood strong over the past several wks which is a tough act in today's world. Proud to call you a friend!

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe · Jul 21
Kaitlyn Bristowe retweeted Courtney Robertson
I can't imagine what you went through!!
Courtney Robertson @bugrobertson
Refreshing to see @BacheloretteABC support @kaitlynbristowe From one death threat survivor to another, stay strong for you & your fam girl
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:28 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:. It could have been epic had the foiler held. Could F2 have not known that F1 got engaged when he walked on stage??? (The couple doesn't see the FRC so maybe F2 wouldn't have either).
IMO, if Us Weekly is correct then then Nick knew Kaitlyn chose Shawn, whether engaged or not it wouldn't matter, he would know she picked Shawn since the article said Kaitlyn told Nick her heart was with someone else after he proposed and Nick said to go be with him.

It's hilarious how the quote from the rejected F2 was "go be with the other person" being that Shawn referred to Nick as "the other guy"  all season long.

I wished he would have said "You need to go be with the other guy" laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:29 pm

OnePromise wrote:
mindless wrote:Which guy meets the parents first? I fear Shawn might have some things to say about Nick to Kait's mom and that's why she's so against him. Hope not, because that would be so low.

I think they meet Nick first because Kaitlyn is telling them about how much they "h*te" each other while wearing her orange dress in the preview.  And then Nick meets the family when she is in the orange dress.  I don't think that she would wait until the second date to tell her family that the guys "h*te" each other.  

Ahh, thanks! I don't really see how Nick was "possessive and jealous" last season though. scratch Not that he was this season either. Well I guess one might say he was jealous of Josh afterwards, but surely not during the show, since his main crime was discounting her other relationships.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:29 pm

isittrue wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I do think that K's mom meeting Nick and knowing about him from last season played a huge role. It has played a huge role with viewers and posters already on this forum so I don't see K's mom wanting Nick for her daughter even if she ends up warming to him since she had a negative impression of him already when meeting him.

In contrast, K's mom met Shawn and knew nothing about him so no preconceived ideas or prejudices and that is in Shawn's favor big time as he can make a good first impression whereas Nick is making a second impression (albeit in person).

I would think that if Shawn had been F2 and went on another season of TBette the Bette's mom would be weary of Shawn based on his possessive/jealous issues.

Even Ashely I's father who loved Shawn in the beginning and was a huge fan now said this week on Ashley's periscope that he wouldn't want his daughter to date Shawn because "he has too much of an edge. That guy has a temper, I don't like it". I think a lot of parents will have to justify "it is just love" like Cupcake did with Shawn's behavior but, imho, that behavior is never love.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I excused a lot of Nicks behavior last year due to his edit so I do the same with the rest. I am surprised Ashley's father would say something seeing how his own daughters edit was less than stellar .  Oh well I guess when S and K break up, people can say they know why.
Ashley I father also went on a rant on her periscope on how there is nothing good about Nick, and the only good thing about him is that he is tall. I like to think he entitled to all of his opinion about S and N. Hope he can have suck strong opinion about his daughters edit on bip

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 1f49b  thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:31 pm

thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 CK9C4PSUwAAMIjd
Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe · 10m10 minutes ago
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
IMO, if Us Weekly is correct then then Nick knew Kaitlyn chose Shawn, whether engaged or not it wouldn't matter, he would know she picked Shawn since the article said Kaitlyn told Nick her heart was with someone else after he proposed and Nick said to go be with him.

It's hilarious how the quote from the rejected F2 was "go be with the other person" being that Shawn referred to Nick as "the other guy"  all season long.

I wished he would have said "You need to go be with the other guy" laugh out loud

If Nick would have known at that point that Shawn referred to him as "the other guy" I almost bet he would have.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:38 pm

^^^^LOL  Oh my goodness, don't want to start a rumor but when I first saw this picture I thought "is she pregnant?"  Weird angle I guess.  giggling   Excited for tonighttttt!!!   Go Kaitlyn  #teamkaitboo
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 64 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99