SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 64 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:53 pm

mindless wrote:Which guy meets the parents first? I fear Shawn might have some things to say about Nick to Kait's mom and that's why she's so against him. Hope not, because that would be so low.

Synopsis says Nick goes first. So perhaps Kait's mom watched Andi's season? That would be stupid if she formed her opinion based if what Shawn said anyway. Rest assured I am sure Kait's family will love Nick by the end of the clip.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Based on that GMA clip of Nick talking to Kaitlyn's mom and Kaitlyn saying her mom plays a big role in the men she chooses I don't see how Kaitlyn could have chosen Nick even if she wanted to. Her mom did not come across like she liked Nick at all, imo. And such an odd question to ask Nick what Kaitlyn sees in him. Why not ask Kaitlyn that? scratch

Wonder what her mom thinks of who she steered her daughter to since she has been watching the show. Shawn has been the most broody, needy, and entitled acting guy all season. Kaitlyn to mom.... just ignore that it is just his edit. Ha, Ha, Ha ....NOT.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:55 pm

mysthelma wrote:I read an article that said Shawn bad mouth Nick when he met MTP
Do you have a link? Because I think her mom would agree with Shawn. I think a lot is based on Nick from last season since she said she is shocked to see Nick at F2. I think her mom played a big role in her choosing Shawn, imo.

I will admit I was amused when K's mom told Nick he was possessive and jealous. That describes Shawn this season to a T!!! cantstopl :Nod:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:58 pm

I am sure Kait made her own decision at the end of the day. My guess Mom likes both.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mysthelma wrote:I read an article that said Shawn bad mouth Nick when he met MTP
Do you have a link? Because I think her mom would agree with Shawn. I think a lot is based on Nick from last season since she said she is shocked to see Nick at F2. I think her mom played a big role in her choosing Shawn, imo.

I will admit I was amused when K's mom told Nick he was possessive and jealous. That describes Shawn this season to a T!!! cantstopl  :Nod:

http://nypost.com/2015/07/27/the-bachelorette-finale-expect-plenty-of-tears-and-low-blows/

It was posted earlier in the media thread. Not sure if it happened or the author was being sarcastic

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 1f49b  thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:01 pm

mysthelma wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I will admit I was amused when K's mom told Nick he was possessive and jealous. That describes Shawn this season to a T!!! cantstopl  :Nod:

http://nypost.com/2015/07/27/the-bachelorette-finale-expect-plenty-of-tears-and-low-blows/

It was posted earlier in the media thread. Not sure if it happened or the author was being sarcastic

The writer was making predictions of what would happen not stating what did.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:04 pm

thebachelorettefinale -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 CK2pEUUXAAAimaS
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC
Conflicted doesn't even begin to cover it. Don't miss #TheBacheloretteFinale Monday!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahValley Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:06 pm

Does it start in 1 or 2 hours? (Confusing when you're from Denmark ;) ) Smiley
SarahValley
SarahValley

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:07 pm

mysthelma wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

From the article 
"Before Booth or Viall can put a ring on it, the two will have to meet the Bristowes — separately, of course. And while both dudes are destined to charm the pants off their future wife’s fam, Mom and Dad will voice their concerns to their love-struck daughter before she makes her final decision. Expect Viall to ask Papa Bear for his permission to pop the question, while Booth bad-mouths his competitor to the rest of the Bristowe brood. And speaking of Booth . . ."
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:08 pm

I do think that K's mom meeting Nick and knowing about him from last season played a huge role. It has played a huge role with viewers and posters already on this forum so I don't see K's mom wanting Nick for her daughter even if she ends up warming to him since she had a negative impression of him already when meeting him.

In contrast, K's mom met Shawn and knew nothing about him so no preconceived ideas or prejudices and that is in Shawn's favor big time as he can make a good first impression whereas Nick is making a second impression (albeit in person).

I would think that if Shawn had been F2 and went on another season of TBette the Bette's mom would be weary of Shawn based on his possessive/jealous issues.

Even Ashely I's father who loved Shawn in the beginning and was a huge fan now said this week on Ashley's periscope that he wouldn't want his daughter to date Shawn because "he has too much of an edge. That guy has a temper, I don't like it". I think a lot of parents will have to justify "it is just love" like Cupcake did with Shawn's behavior but, imho, that behavior is never love.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:. It could have been epic had the foiler held. Could F2 have not known that F1 got engaged when he walked on stage??? (The couple doesn't see the FRC so maybe F2 wouldn't have either).
IMO, if Us Weekly is correct then then Nick knew Kaitlyn chose Shawn, whether engaged or not it wouldn't matter, he would know she picked Shawn since the article said Kaitlyn told Nick her heart was with someone else after he proposed and Nick said to go be with him.

It's hilarious how the quote from the rejected F2 was "go be with the other person" being that Shawn referred to Nick as "the other guy" all season long.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:
2observe wrote:What does SWSNBN stand for??? TIA

She who shall not be named. Andi.
Thanks! cantstopl
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 64 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99