SELECT CONTENT

Outlander - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outlander - *Spoilers* -  Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Outlander - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:06 am

b wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
b wrote:

Watching w friend makes any show better bestbud!

I've heard people say that Outlander is Game of Thrones for women. But as a woman, I like them both.  Outlander is more romantic and character driven...but I do like the massiveness of GOT and want Jon Snow to be alive!  :Nod:

Hides head under pillow, hubby watches GOT, but I do not.  Too violent for me.

The second half of Outlander has less sex (the romance is still there) and is more violent than the first half...not GOT violent though. There are parts of GOT where I've turned my head b/c it was too violent and,some of it, I don't think its even needed for effect. GOT has killed off several of my favorite characters, leaving only a couple to even root for at this point.

Appears that we really have to meet STUCK....I love Outlander. Have been a fan of the books for a long time. Sam Hueghan...just yummy. Smiley

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Outlander - *Spoilers* -  Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Outlander - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:21 am

BowenAnderson wrote:
b wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Hides head under pillow, hubby watches GOT, but I do not.  Too violent for me.

The second half of Outlander has less sex (the romance is still there) and is more violent than the first half...not GOT violent though. There are parts of GOT where I've turned my head b/c it was too violent and,some of it, I don't think its even needed for effect. GOT has killed off several of my favorite characters, leaving only a couple to even root for at this point.

Appears that we really have to meet STUCK....I love Outlander.  Have been a fan of the books for a long time.  Sam Hueghan...just yummy. Smiley

The sex scenes in Outlander are not gratuitous. I wouldn't normally watch such an explicit show but this one is different in a good way.

Yes, I'd like one Sam Heughan for breakfast, please. giggling And he's even hotter with his Co star Cait!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:26 pm

FYI. It looks like they'll be splitting the season again. It doesn't say how many episodes they're doing in total though. I'm okay w the split..rather than having to wait 10-11 months for the next season. But you do have to rem when it starts again, B/c its so delayed for availability if you miss it.

http://www.eonline.com/news/682136/will-outlander-seasons-ever-come-out-all-at-once-for-binge-watching-starz-boss-says

b

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:33 pm

b wrote:FYI. It looks like they'll be splitting the season again. It doesn't say how many episodes they're doing in total though. I'm okay w the split..rather than having to wait 10-11 months for the next season. But you do have to rem when it starts again, B/c its so delayed for availability if you miss it.

http://www.eonline.com/news/682136/will-outlander-seasons-ever-come-out-all-at-once-for-binge-watching-starz-boss-says

Thankfully, our DVR remembers for me. I am looking forward to finishing so that I can get back to enjoying tv. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Outlander - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+2
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum