SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 26 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:52 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I always love how quick JJ is to jump to defend Tanner (&Jade) when people get too rude on social media. He seems like a really loyal friend.

(And yay, my first post here, I hope it is ok to just start posting anywhere.

Welcome and do keep posted. Its a great first post.

JJ is the most loyal of friends. Plus he knows how hard social media and the editing of this show is on contestants having gone through a bad 'case' if of it himself.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:50 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I always love how quick JJ is to jump to defend Tanner (&Jade) when people get too rude on social media. He seems like a really loyal friend.

(And yay, my first post here, I hope it is ok to just start posting anywhere.

welcomebanner Fingersandtoes! I'm so glad you're posting. If you have questions you can check the rules and guidelines. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f14-rules-guidelines-please-read

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:36 pm

Ben actually just faved a tweet about JJ always sticking up for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:01 pm

starwelcome Fingersandtoes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:01 pm

Thanks for the lovely welcome!! :cutesmile!:
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:09 am

God love JJ. He is terrible on snapchat! Every time I see that he has a snap, I eagerly open thinking, oh maybe this will be the funny JJ. Nope...maybe a snap of a middle school kid tying his shoe. Smiley

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:44 pm

His daughter is cute though! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 26 1f49c

sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 26 8367-910 sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 26 I_got_13 sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 26 E5kqdm15 sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 26 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:25 am

Linds911 wrote:His daughter is cute though! Smiley

I love the snaps of his daughter singing in the backseat! At times I'm like "...I dont even know lyrics to this song but a kid does?!" Hah, shes on point.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:50 pm

I've been back and forth with JJ and overall like him but his head/ego is getting too big!!

I can't stand it when contestants retweet tweets about themselves from someone saying they are amazing, etc,like JJ is doing
I can see someone liking/favoriting them but it's a bit too arrogant for my taste for someone to retweet them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:29 am

He does think too highly of himself that is a turn off imo.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 26 1f49b  sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 26 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:03 am

^ IA. I think he is a great dad and good friend it seems but he really does seem to think he is all that and it is really off-putting. Perhaps it may be off-putting enough for girls to not want to date him - because the girls on BIP liked him but ONLY as a friend and that still seems the case and I don't think it is an attractive quality for women to want to be with someone like that.

Also, while part of me wonders if it is the fame that is getting to him but then I think back to the show itself and am reminded when Amy Schumer was like, uh, no, you're not that great to JJ on the show and he thought he was better than her (and still does from what I see on his tweets). A little humility goes a long way, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:28 pm

Speaking of friends, JJ posted a (throwback) picture featuring his bff celebrating their team reaching this years superbowl. While I find it odd, its cute as heck.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom