SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 14 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:27 pm

Seabear wrote:I don't have anything against JJ but I am over his BIP role.  The whole American Hero edit was just too much.  In my mind, real American Heros are people like the 3 (4) American guys who tackled and subdued the crazy shooter on the French train saving countless innocent lives. sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 14 1627380978   Or pretty much anyone who serves in the military to protect there fellow countrymen.  Sorry but JJ is taking this way to seriously.  I just read the twitter rant he has been on today.  He is getting a bit to much 15 minutes and counting....  I don't think the word Hero exists anywhere in conjunction with the Bach/Ette/BIP Franchise.  JMO
Me too. I just think he's very calculated in his redemption. A tiny example is when he was talking about that ex not taking him back in his secret periscope - he seemed bitter and shocked/angry that she had moved on in 2 weeks, yet in his Twitter he was like "she's an amazing woman" and seemed to be very understanding of her decision. And, how he was like "the guys were terrified of Clint and me" in that podcast, but at the MTA, seemed apologetic about how his sense of humor rubbed off on people. I think he is fine, but I think he's like the classic contestant who cares way too much about what random people think and is very rehearsed. I'm over it.

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by california90 Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:59 pm

Aw, on AfterBuzz Dan said that JJ got a bit emotional because he FaceTimed his daughter and his daughter said that she was taken to the zoo by someone. JJ got emotional because he realized that he was in "Paradise" while someone he hardly knew was taking his daughter to the zoo. So thats when he decided to leave.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:17 pm

california90 wrote:Aw, on AfterBuzz Dan said that JJ got a bit emotional because he FaceTimed his daughter and his daughter said that she was taken to the zoo by someone. JJ got emotional because he realized that he was in "Paradise" while someone he hardly knew was taking his daughter to the zoo. So thats when he decided to leave.

I actually just re-listened to it to make sure that I wasn't the one who had misunderstood the story, but Dan was actually saying that the girl JJ had been dating took Gemma to the zoo, although he had never called her to ask her to do that, and he was like "What am I doing here? This girl came out of nowhere to take my daughter to the zoo when I'm not there, I'm out" and it showed him how much he wanted to be with her.

Dan also did say that the girl and he were on the outs before BIP, and when JJ got the opportunity to do BIP, that's basically when he broke it off but there were already issues there. I have to say, the girl seemed like a keeper and JJ's such an idiot for ruining that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:20 pm

How is it that basically a stranger can take a small child on an outing without parental authorization? no no
It sounds like it took a harsh dose of reality to get JJ to his senses.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:24 pm

^^ Kasha, it wasn't a stranger, it was his ex-girlfriend that he left the show for (explained in my earlier post).

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:25 pm

Now I ned to go find Dan on after buzz to hear jj's story.

All I understood from jj's tweets and insta responses is that being on the b'ette was the issue i.e. She must not have liked what she saw when the show was airing. Which makes sense as the reason things were rocky and why she would not take him back after bip.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
california90 wrote:Aw, on AfterBuzz Dan said that JJ got a bit emotional because he FaceTimed his daughter and his daughter said that she was taken to the zoo by someone. JJ got emotional because he realized that he was in "Paradise" while someone he hardly knew was taking his daughter to the zoo. So thats when he decided to leave.

I actually just re-listened to it to make sure that I wasn't the one who had misunderstood the story, but Dan was actually saying that the girl JJ had been dating took Gemma to the zoo, although he had never called her to ask her to do that, and he was like "What am I doing here? This girl came out of nowhere to take my daughter to the zoo when I'm not there, I'm out" and it showed him how much he wanted to be with her.

Dan also did say that the girl and he were on the outs before BIP, and when JJ got the opportunity to do BIP, that's basically when he broke it off but there were already issues there. I have to say, the girl seemed like a keeper and JJ's such an idiot for ruining that!

ohh i should re-listen. it was explained a bit weird. laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:29 pm

The same ex who didn't want him back. As far as I'm concerned as soon as he got on that plane, they are no longer a couple. It seems very strange to me that his ex girlfriend was able to take his daughter to the zoo? I don't even know what else to say. That's nuts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:32 pm

chasingpavements wrote:^^ Kasha, it wasn't a stranger, it was his ex-girlfriend that he left the show for (explained in my earlier post).

I read your post. This person is basically a stranger. The child had little clue who it was or she would be able to identify who took her to her father. She told JJ she had been taken by "someone".
JJ had broken up with woman from what I gathered, so the woman had little point to be taking the child on an outing, it certainly did not sound like JJ had sanctioned it as he was out of the country. The child did not appear to have knowledge who this person was. The entire story sounds bizarre and I can't imagine as a mother or a grandmother allowing a small child to go off with someone for an outing that the child hardly knows. I hope there are pieces of the puzzle missing because it is very disarming to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:34 pm

No wonder he hightailed it out of there.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:35 pm

I think people are misunderstanding the story! The ex-girlfriend was someone that Gemma was very close with, and presumably, JJ's parents/ex-wife had given the ex-girlfriend permission to take Gemma to the zoo. JJ wasn't like "oh, crap, a stranger has my daughter"; it was like "oh, crap, I left this wonderful woman who loves my daughter and is taking time out to spend with her even though I dumped her". I don't know how long JJ had she dated (whether it was someone JJ knew before Bachelorette or not), but she was NOT a stranger in any way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:^^ Kasha, it wasn't a stranger, it was his ex-girlfriend that he left the show for (explained in my earlier post).

I read your post. This person is basically a stranger. The child had little clue who it was or she would be able to identify who took her to her father. She told JJ she had been taken by "someone".
JJ had broken up with woman from what I gathered, so the woman had little point to be taking the child on an outing, it certainly did not sound like JJ had sanctioned it as he was out of the country. The child did not appear to have knowledge who this person was. The entire story sounds bizarre and I can't imagine as a mother or a grandmother allowing a small child to go off with someone for an outing that the child hardly knows. I hope there are pieces of the puzzle missing because it is very disarming to me.

No, no, no. DAN didn't know the girl's name, so that's why he said "so and so"'. Gemma absolutely knew her name and she was telling JJ how much fun she had had during their FT-session. JJ was tearing up because he realized how much his ex loved and cared for his daughter.

ETA: This is crazy that this has become this "stranger danger" story. People should go to afterbuzz to listen to Dan's recap. This was a woman that was very close to their family, hence why Gemma grandparents/mother gave her permission to take Gemma to the zoo. JJ had been thinking about this woman everyday anyways, but hearing this story was the push he needed to leave and go fight for her. None of us know how long they had been dating, but it would be like Molly taking Ty out when Jason and her were dating. Not weird at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 38 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom