SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:52 pm

ForeverLove wrote:So why are Jared and Ashley I always together?
https://twitter.com/batmanvsuperman/status/711662966056345604

Maybe they are the new Arie and Courtney? giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

cantstopl Ashley I is like the anti typical Courtney . Or like the friends with benefits but not that benefit. Or, is she now a full benefit friend? question

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:02 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

cantstopl Ashley I is like the anti typical Courtney . Or like the friends with benefits but not that benefit. Or, is she now a full benefit friend? question

Seriously, I have no idea. For someone who didn't want her he seems to like to be around her. If she is happy with what she is getting then good for her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Yeah I don't get it. At least Courtney had the best sex ever. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I don't get it. At least Courtney had the best sex ever. cheeky

Can't wait for her book on that one! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:16 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah I don't get it. At least Courtney had the best sex ever. cheeky
I get it, she's hanging around hoping he'll change his mind and date her, and he enjoys the attention and probably sex by now with no strings attached, including attention from Bach Nation and staying relevant by being 1/2 of this "couple." Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:19 pm

Looks like she forgot her shirt at home.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:20 pm

I think Jared and Ashley may be on BIP again. Who know's they could be the next Jade and Tanner. Not liking Ashley's outfit UGH Courtney has already talked about her friends with benefits relationship with Arie in her book.  I don't see Ashley sharing details of her intimate moments JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:03 pm

If I was Courtney I think it would be awesome to have Arie as a friend with benefits. I do not see where Arie or Courtney want to stay in the Spotlight. Maybe both of them enjoy being single. She pretty much moved on since she split with Ben. She has written a book and has stayed away from the Bach Bubble just like Arie has. JMO
As far as Jared and Ashley who knows what is going on there.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:23 am

I said it while they were on BIP, but I always thought they would end up dating or at least good friends. Based on how Jared answered in one of the interviews I read post show ... please don't ask which one as I have no idea ... I thought he was open to the possibility of coupledom for him and Ashley, he just wanted to do it at his own pace. So far they are just confirming everything I thought.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:57 pm

I feel like they are just very good friends but I think Ashley is hopeful that eventually he will realize that she is the one for him. I don't see them being friends with those kinds of benefits though. Jared doesn't seem like the type to take advantage of her if he wasn't really feeling the romantic connection and I don't see Ashley being capable of keeping it that casual after losing her virginity to someone.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:58 pm

It really isn't cute anymore. IMO he is stringing her along and she is a willing participant. They strangely benefit from this friends with NO benefits arrangement.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
Beach Lover
mtnlvr55
Nonina430
Sprite
ElonM