SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:04 pm

MissB wrote:I love Snezana!!! I know she might not be f1 but i don't care. I would rather watch her moments with Sam over and over again than watch other "connections".

Same here!!! I love the flirty moments they have together. Very telling that he was still missing her after going on other dates that week. I really liked Heather in the first few episodes but she is starting to grate on my nerves with her constant talking and sense of entitlement.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:07 pm

With regards to sleuthing and possible F1 or where Snezana may end up and what has been shown/said so far, I noticed that Snez talked about being treated like a princess and her name is Snow White. In contrast, Heather is H-Bomb a superhero.

It is here that I think the difference lies. It will be interesting to see which "role" Sam prefers to take on... be a Prince or Knight in Shining Armour or being a fellow Superhero with adventures.

I think he is a bit of both so will have to see if he shows his fun/dorky side with Snez otherwise I don't think he will choose her in the long run if he cannot show all parts of his personality with her.

From the season preview, he is in a hottub/bath with Snez and so it looks like the physical edit/mysterious/exotic may come into play since that was shown so early on.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:28 pm

see2love wrote:
MissB wrote:I love Snezana!!! I know she might not be f1 but i don't care. I would rather watch her moments with Sam over and over again than watch other "connections".

Same here!!! I love the flirty moments they have together. Very telling that he was still missing her after going on other dates that week. I really liked Heather in the first few episodes but she is starting to grate on my nerves with her constant talking and sense of entitlement.
I love when she fixed his hair during their little chat in the last ep. So cute! :cutesmile!:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:34 pm

The hair fixing was odd to me.
Since she is a mom it made me think Sam was like a little boy and she was fixing his hair.
It was that moment when I thought they really are different maturity-wise, imo...
Even Sam chasing her it seems like she is older than him.
How old is she again?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:23 pm

I loved when she fixed his hair too. When he asked her if she's enjoying herself, it's like he wanted to make sure she is comfortable. The peck on the lips during cp was so natural....
I also started feeling as if Heather is feeling entitled, when the girls talk abt the kiss or get date cards, she is the only one who looks angry. What happens in the real world when the kids mums flirt with Sam? I liked her first episode but now am just bleh

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:33 pm

MissB wrote:I loved when she fixed his hair too. When he asked her if she's enjoying herself, it's like he wanted to make sure she is comfortable. The peck on the lips during cp was so natural....
I also started feeling as if Heather is feeling entitled, when the girls talk abt the kiss or get date cards, she is the only one who looks angry. What happens in the real world when the kids mums flirt with Sam? I liked her first episode but now am just bleh

ohh I loved the hair fixing, twas very intimate jut like fixing a tie. I really do not care if they dont end up together at this point. just love her and since he appears in some scenes with her, i guess i dont mind seeing him with her. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:51 pm

Hahaha see2love, let's enjoy the moments while we can. Whatever happens later....

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:19 pm

I apologize if my writing is so forceful about Heather and her potential F1 role, but I like solving mysteries, finding clues, coming to some conclusions about the editing and the storyline ...and once I think I figured something out, the mind runs only in that direction that I get excited, so there lies my fascination with the other couple.

But I do like watching Snezana ... what I like about her is that she is aware of her charms, but doesn't abuse them, she knows how to accentuate her best traits ... specially with her fashion style, she is one of more daring and subtle at the same time... Appropriate and clever in her attitude and approach, she has her priorities straight, she is strong and decisive in her choices and actions and from her bio it can be read she's a woman who knows what she wants and will find a solution to reach the desired destination, with confidence in herself and her competence and it's something I greatly admire in people... It's also something that often makes a difference in success ... and I believe she is on her way to reach "her star". Whatever will come out of this "game" (show) it will be a life-changing positive outcome for Snezana ... so no ending is a bad ending for her.
If it would be my choice I would love to see a woman like her for the next Bachelorette.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:53 pm

I am the same HGL: I'm focusing more on who the F1 may be and figuring out the sleuthing to see where Snezana ends up and what signs there are pointing either way.
That's what I love most about the board - the sleuthing more than the fan threads because it allows for figuring out a puzzle and seeing if the clues match in the end.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:40 am

Snezana's limo M&G from Ep 1... Sam Frost's F1 music theme...

From Ep 3, Snezana's 1on1 date and first kiss... she has Sam Frost's F1 music as well..

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stunning!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:53 am

I loved her look from ep 5 as well! I just finished ep 5 and I hate how we barely saw Snezana sad What I did love however is how she wasn't involved in any of the drama.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas