SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:59 am

Snezana's Instagram account is @snezanamarkoski. This smokin' hot mother of one has shared some sweet pictures of her daughter, Eve.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:34 am

Snezana will be on Kyle and Jackie O show tomorrow.
This means another girl who is on the show and doing interviews.
I think this is all planned by producers and coming in waves...
If Lana gets to do interviews too? Then who knows maybe Sam is single, j/k laugh out loud

@kyleandjackieo
We are obsessed with @TheBachelorAU! Are you? We have Snezana on the show tomorrow!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Snezana will be on Kyle and Jackie O show tomorrow.
This means another girl who is on the show and doing interviews.
I think this is all planned by producers and coming in waves...
If Lana gets to do interviews too? Then who knows maybe Sam is single, j/k laugh out loud

@kyleandjackieo  
We are obsessed with @TheBachelorAU! Are you? We have Snezana on the show tomorrow!

Or someone from production is reading this forum and decided its time for others to do interviews as well KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana - Page 7 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:30 am

Usually I would say so but I think it has more to do with them asking who viewers want to hear from next and people were saying Snez.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Usually I would say so but I think it has more to do with them asking who viewers want to hear from next and people were saying Snez.

They asked the viewers? That is an interesting one.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:31 am

I disagree, I do believe Snezana is sent by TPTB to do her media round now. Firstly they've sent Heather - to secure her the position, draw attention to her and make the audience love her (and support) - now they're sending Snezana, because she's coming more up-front in the next few episodes, then I predict will be Sarah ... in the meantime radio shows invite the eliminated girls ... and those who gather more sympathy and attention are called back ... like Sandra for instance.

Dan and Maz ‏@DanAndMaz 24m
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] goodness continues tomorrow when Snez (aka Da Badass) rolls through to chat!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:37 am

ITA agree that Snezana's media rounds are all planned by TPTB (no different than Heather's).
If neither one is F1 (and it is Lana) this could make sense and if H or S is F1 it still makes sense, imo.

This media round of girls still on the show (so only Heather and now Snezana) is about the two frontrunners talking to the media before the new girls come on the show.

All planned, imo.

Fitzy & Wippa ‏@fitzyandwippa  2h2 hours ago
Snezana joins us live tomorrow to talk about her sneaky snog with Sam. After 6am. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@kyleandjackieo  5h5 hours ago
We are obsessed with @TheBachelorAU! Are you? We have Snezana on the show tomorrow! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:41 am

yup, conveniently planned. where was the plan when Snez had the first kiss? wouldn't that have been a good a time an any to get her take on the kiss that was the news then?or when she has the kiss/ peck on the lips drama? I respectfully disagree the the media was planned this way from the get go. I reckon they are now realising others should get media time as opposed to everyone's (inc Osher's) fave Heather.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:44 am

Highly unlikely it is not planned otherwise Emily and the others would be having interviews too, as well as Bec to talk about her knowing Sam beforehand.

TPTB are selecting who talks to the media that is still on the show.. Heather and now Snez, imo. And they are both faves of Osher.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:49 am

not disputing tptb are selecting who does press, never in doubt about that, just the timing and how much media one has had compared to any other. We have to agree to disagree on this I guess......on to the next.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:50 am

I can't wait till they post the online link. I will fast forward to the kiss first then watch the rest. giggling

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:32 pm

Just watched the episode and I think that kiss just bumped Snezana into first place. He says he misses her, and he doesn't even need to get to know her to understand that he wants to be around her. Hmmm...

I don't think this is another case of Art-Dani at all. You don't normally miss somebody like that when it's just physical.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Snezana

+29
romance realist
emusha
AEF
Hooked
ideas_ideas